Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt (1045 Views)

I Need One On One Tutor In Web Design And Development Urgently / Get A Personal Internet And Web Design Tutor In Ondo State / Cost of Designing & Hosting a Web Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
Please I'm in real need of a personal Web developer and designer , who will teach me for a particular time duration, the person must be resident in port harcourt. And very good at what he does, and very willing to teach me who he's got.

If you re interested in this please contact me, through my BBM handle 27a871e8 (only serious minded peeps please) , we could discuss other terms ....

Importantly, I'll like to see some practical works that the prospective tutor have done....

Awaiting responses, from eligible pedagogue
Re: In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
K
Re: In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
In nid
Re: In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 03, 2014
Waitin
Re: In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 04, 2014
Private tutor
Re: In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt by Freelancer007(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2014
I can teach you online everything you need to know and be a practical web designer. I am good at HTML, CSS, PHP, JAVASCRIPT and even well-grounded in Photoshop.

I have a private web design tutelage, Members Only Area, on my online forum where you can learn the nitty gritty of web design and development. I will put you through and teach you based on a course module system all you need to know the areas of web design highlighted above.

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
Raymondenyi:
In nid
I can teach you online everything you need to know and be a practical web designer. I am good at HTML, CSS, PHP, JAVASCRIPT and even well-grounded in Photoshop.

I have a private web design tutelage, Members Only Area, on my online forum where you can learn the nitty gritty of web design and development. I will put you through and teach you based on a course module system all you need to know the areas of web design highlighted above.

Re: In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt by dwebdesign(m): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2014

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350
Re: In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
Freelancer007:

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks! I can teach you online everything you need to know and be a practical web designer. I am good at HTML, CSS, PHP, JAVASCRIPT and even well-grounded in Photoshop.

thank, I'm interested, so where do we go from here
dwebdesign:
Mobile: 08133884165
Whatsapp: 08133884165
BBM: 2BB63350
Hi my dear, I think I got ur bbm invite, I have accepted it, we shall discuss further there.
Re: In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
I'm a web designer and developer.
Some of the recent works iv done are
Nairablast.com
Elukazdelekltd.com
Nairaguide.com/15kweb
Nairaguide.com/importation
I recide in aba , but I officially come to ph for seminar on web development and designs, + other packages.
Well I will show you my own little secrets on web design. Designing a website from scratch sing a local server.
To cut the long story short. I added you on bbm.
Here are my contacts:
pin:21CB6207

Nairaguide.com
Re: In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
pureguide:
I'm a web designer and developer.
Some of the recent works iv done are
Nairablast.com
Elukazdelekltd.com
Nairaguide.com/15kweb
Nairaguide.com/importation
I recide in aba , but I officially come to ph for seminar on web development and designs, + other packages.
Well I will show you my own little secrets on web design. Designing a website from scratch sing a local server.
To cut the long story short. I added you on bbm.
Here are my contacts:
pin:21CB6207

Nairaguide.com
Hi sir, no problem, u welcome, iv accepted u, will chat further there
Re: In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt by Webhost(m): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
[url=web-design-company-in-nigeria.pen.io]Web design company in Nigeria[/url]
Re: In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 05, 2014
Webhost:
[url=web-design-company-in-nigeria.pen.io]Web design company in Nigeria[/url]
I have seen that sire, but u didn't tell me anything about my resquest
Re: In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt by Freelancer007(m): 6:47am On Dec 05, 2014
Raymondenyi:
thank, I'm interested, so where do we go from here

Ok, pls go this forum, http://www.reviewcious.com/ucp.php?mode=register, to register and have access to the Private Area where you will receive Programming lessons. Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2014
Still searching...
Freelancer007:

Ok, pls go this forum, http://www.reviewcious.com/ucp.php?mode=register, to register and have access to the Private Area where you will receive Programming lessons. Thanks
Sorry, not Wat I need
Re: In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2014
Raymondenyi:
Still searching...Sorry, not Wat I need
Well goodluck with you search! Hope you get what you want bro.
Re: In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt by spydeer(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2015
Websites I have biult:
springplacehall.com
gaffmultimedia.com

Re: In Need Of A Web Designer Personal Tutor In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2015
spydeer:
Websites I have biult:
springplacehall.com
gaffmultimedia.com

ok, will contact u

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Design A Website Design Using Wordpress For Free. / 9 Errors That Reduces The Effectiveness Of Your Ad On Facebook / .......closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.