Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

What Happens When Nigeria Can Not Give America Anymore? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happens When Nigeria Can Not Give America Anymore? (1144 Views)

Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) / World Now Listens When Nigeria Speak Pic / Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When Nigeria Can Not Give America Anymore? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
According to the book The Economic Hitman, after forcing African countries to be indebted to them through corrupting their leaders and forcing ruinous IMF and World Bank loans on them, America would start making demands on the African country such as : "sell us your resources real cheap", "sell your assets to us cheaply", "vote with us in UN votes" etc.

Nigeria has given America all these demands that they requested we have nothing else to give.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuCdOkf4NxQ&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK-WIR-BKAd0gBxB7YIUepyl

They are already taking our oil as cheaply as possible

They have already gotten our govt to side with them during UN votes

They already have military bases in Nigeria in all but name under guise of training our Army

We have already privatised and sold off all our national assets cheaply to them.

We are already following all their economic and policy dictates as conditionality of the loans.

Yet they continue to load us with more loans we could not repay.

What else are they hoping to take from us for continued defaulting on these loans?

Is it time for them to truely take us over?

Is it why they are sponsoring Boko Haram hired thugs to set Nigeria ablaze so that they can occupy Nigeria and exploit us more fully than they are doing already.

What are your thoughts?

1 Like

Re: What Happens When Nigeria Can Not Give America Anymore? by thoth: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
there is still more they can get from Nigeria, the enormous blessing that God poured into Africa made that it would take a very long time to exhaust.

Naira has been falling steadily with the fall of oil , do you think that was for our benefit ?

I believe if things are not checked there would be a time our Government will be selling live human beings to the western oligarchs just for organ harvesting. They(Israelis) are already kidnapping Congolese and forcefully harvesting their Organs and they have been crying out but African puppet leaders just ignored them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens When Nigeria Can Not Give America Anymore? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
They want 2 re colonise africa again

2 Likes

Re: What Happens When Nigeria Can Not Give America Anymore? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Really?
have you more information about this kidnapping?
thoth:
there is still more they can get from Nigeria, the enormous blessing that God poured into Africa made that it would take a very long time to exhaust.

Naira has been falling steadily with the fall of oil , do you think that was for our benefit ?

I believe if things are not checked there would be a time our Government will be selling live human beings to the western oligarchs just for organ harvesting. They(Israelis) are already kidnapping Congolese and forcefully harvesting their Organs and they have been crying out but African puppet leaders just ignored them.
Re: What Happens When Nigeria Can Not Give America Anymore? by 2cato: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
GenBuhari:
Really?
my brother such is also happening in lagos too along lasu iyanapaja expressway toward and arround the bridge and badagry expresway and nothing is been done about it

1 Like

Re: What Happens When Nigeria Can Not Give America Anymore? by thoth: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
GenBuhari:
Really?
none that i can provide now.
Re: What Happens When Nigeria Can Not Give America Anymore? by Blackvampire(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
2cato:
my brother such is also happening in lagos too along lasu iyanapaja expressway toward and arround the bridge and badagry expresway and nothing is been done about it
pls this is serious how true is it pls expansiate further dis is serious
Re: What Happens When Nigeria Can Not Give America Anymore? by 2cato: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Blackvampire:

pls this is serious how true is it pls expansiate further dis is serious
my brother most times people are dragg out of bus and keke marwa into the forest almost every day at that bridge that link lasu iyanaipaja as early as 7pm mostly traders returning home. Sometimes ago a nairalander open a thread to complain about such maybe it was berem or so.
Re: What Happens When Nigeria Can Not Give America Anymore? by thoth: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
I heard it happens in Asaba (Delta state) as well and survivors whom escaped said as many as 80 were killed per day(Police source).

1 Like

Re: What Happens When Nigeria Can Not Give America Anymore? by wordcat(m): 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
2cato:

I'm living along this LASU-IGANDO-IYANAPAJA Road and I've spent up ti 6yrs there, I've neva heard of anybody been kidnapped.
Re: What Happens When Nigeria Can Not Give America Anymore? by wordcat(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
2cato:
my brother most times people are dragg out of bus and keke marwa into the forest almost every day at that bridge that link lasu iyanaipaja as early as 7pm mostly traders returning home. Sometimes ago a nairalander open a thread to complain about such maybe it was berem or so.

Stop this nonsense my friend.
Re: What Happens When Nigeria Can Not Give America Anymore? by akoaki(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
With all the blessings bestowed on nigeria by God, we would not have needed much help from America if our political leaders from independence till now have been visionary and alive to their responsibilites as true and honest custodians of our common wealth. Nigeria has always been prodigal to the extent that every nation deals with us only to be exploited.
Re: What Happens When Nigeria Can Not Give America Anymore? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
But the same America is responsible for overthrowing or assassinating every visionary leader we ever had.
General Ironsi, General Gowon, General Muritala Mohamed, General Buhari and General Abacha.

akoaki:
With all the blessings bestowed on nigeria by God, we would not have needed much help from America if our political leaders from independence till now have been visionary and alive to their responsibilites as true and honest custodians of our common wealth. Nigeria has always been prodigal to the extent that every nation deals with us only to be exploited.
Re: What Happens When Nigeria Can Not Give America Anymore? by Blackvampire(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
thoth:
I heard it happens in Asaba (Delta state) as well and survivors whom escaped said as many as 80 were killed per day(Police source).

you are not serious you mean this asaba that i am staying pls tell me its all lies
Re: What Happens When Nigeria Can Not Give America Anymore? by thoth: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Blackvampire:

you are not serious you mean this asaba that i am staying pls tell me its all lies
You should ask your fellow Asaba residents and they will tell you more, Another source told me that usually they mask as bus drivers and takes passengers from upper iweka and Bridge Head then once across the bridge the passengers are forcefully diverted to another location where the killings takes place. The bus Union being quite worried about this development has implemented several security measures to counter them. just ask……it's almost public knowledge now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Gov Aspirant Wears Bulletproof Vest To Primary / Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ, Says Okupe / #lagos2015: Ambode Picks Oluranti Adebule As His Running Mate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.