Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are - Romance (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are (150384 Views)

Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Guys Only: Post Ur Picture, Let Me C How Handsome U R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by MzCeeyCeey(f): 2:20am On Apr 18, 2015
slimmy05:
did she post pictures of herself in a bathtub? Have you criticize other ladies who go around showing cleavage? Don't try to play angel here when it's obvious you're not a virgin yourself.
my dear...accept d truth as simple as it is...i dont know weda it diplomacy u wanna play or jes to extend d discussion...which evaway, d virgin ish u jes rised z as dumb as d presenter...jeez! How much more abstract could it get? please go and sleep or do wat eva tin u should be doing now..
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by MzCeeyCeey(f): 2:21am On Apr 18, 2015
slimmy05:
You should be the one sleeping and trying to work your way outta of your frustrated single life.
The background of your pics tells it all.
and now dis my wonderful friend turns a background reader...this jes gets better grin
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by sconp: 2:22am On Apr 18, 2015
Okay now two ladies attacking each other.. Where's the picture causing all these problem I need to see it.
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by MzCeeyCeey(f): 2:24am On Apr 18, 2015
slimmy05:
You should be the one sleeping and trying to work your way outta of your frustrated single life.
The background of your pics tells it all.
and dis my wonderful friend becomes a background reader...dis jes keeps getting beta.
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by MzCeeyCeey(f): 2:26am On Apr 18, 2015
sconp:
Okay now two ladies attacking each other.. Where's the picture causing all these problem I need to see it.
my dear it is a LADY and a MAN fighting a GIRL...u don see am naa
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 18, 2015
MzCeeyCeey:
my dear...accept d truth as simple as it is...i dont know weda it diplomacy u wanna play or jes to extend d discussion...which evaway, d virgin ish u jes rised z as dumb as d presenter...jeez! How much more abstract could it get? please go and sleep or do wat eva tin u should be doing now..
you're not better than a pepper seller. Go and sleep, it's 2:27am now. Get a job and stop roaming round nairaland like a virus. You are such a rude, lose-mouthed uncultured woman. Imagine the way you're addressing your fellow woman wit the dark part of your skull. You better save your battery cos am sure you don't have electricity. The person you're abusing has a better life than you. Everything about her is 24hrs undeprived

4 Likes

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by sconp: 2:28am On Apr 18, 2015
MzCeeyCeey:
my dear it is a LADY and a MAN fighting a GIRL...u don see am naa
Lol. But seriously you both need to stop the insults, how 2 beautiful ladies go just begin fight for midnight... Abeg o
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 18, 2015
Nobody is fighting. Just one person is taking hallucinate drugs.lol
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 18, 2015
sconp:
Lol. But seriously you both need to stop the insults, how 2 beautiful ladies go just begin fight for midnight... Abeg o
Look I told d guy I stop d insults lord knows I didnt mean to kill her
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 18, 2015
sconp:
she went too hard on the lady and acted like she is right. She is obviously talking down on her which was unnecessary. We have a lot of people even celebrity go online and show their sweet cleavage
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by sconp: 2:37am On Apr 18, 2015
ebonyeyez:
Look I told d guy I stop d insults lord knows I didnt mean to kill her
then let it slide
slimmy05:
she went too hard on the lady and acted like she is right. She is obviously talking down on her which was unnecessary. We have a lot of people even celebrity go online and show their sweet cleavage
let this shii slide bro,
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 18, 2015
sconp:
then let it slide let this shii slide bro,
done

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 18, 2015
I guess it time for bed naa right??
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by MzCeeyCeey(f): 2:40am On Apr 18, 2015
slimmy05:
you're not better than a pepper seller. Go and sleep, it's 2:27am now. Get a job and stop roaming round nairaland like a virus. You are such a rude, lose-mouthed uncultured woman. Imagine the way you're addressing your fellow woman wit the dark part of your skull. You better save your battery cos am sure you don't have electricity. The person you're abusing has a better life than you. Everything about her is 24hrs undeprived
my dear...u wont believe i have just everything in life 24 hours deprived...even oxygen...am on my way to my neighbours house to see if she has got some in reserve...u could mail mail if u are kind enof....mtcheew! My register shows u are a guest here....how disappointing she calls on u to come and "lend her month" and u fly in straight away.
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by sconp: 2:45am On Apr 18, 2015
ebonyeyez:
yes ke!! Or you wanna post more pics
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by sconp: 2:46am On Apr 18, 2015
ebonyeyez:
yes ke!! Or you wanna post more pics
MzCeeyCeey:
my dear...u wont believe i have just everything in life 24 hours deprived...even oxygen...am on my way to my neighbours house to see if she has got some in reserve...u could mail mail if u are kind enof....mtcheew! My register shows u are a guest here....how disappointing she calls on u to come and "lend her month" and u fly in straight away.
let this slide.
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by eduproperties(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2015
samuelzion:
Lets see how stunning you look.
You may just meet your crush here.

I guess I will begin..

Thanks everyone for posting...keep them coming

Check my signature for my contact wink
I REP Ph...2bb069df.

2 Likes

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by lordmayor4(m): 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
Mzceeyceey ebonyeyez
It pains me to read all what you two have exchanged here, its not right in any way, it might be entertaining to some but I don't like it.. sometimes if u wanna correct someone, its good to do it privately....
Please sheath your words and let's not deviate or derail this sweet thread again.
Thanks
lord_mayor
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 19, 2015
lordmayor4:
Mzceeyceey ebonyeyez
It pains me to read all what you two have exchanged here, its not right in any way, it might be entertaining to some but I don't like it.. sometimes if u wanna correct someone, its good to do it privately....
Please sheath your words and let's not deviate or derail this sweet thread again.
Thanks
lord_mayor
If you read my post Ive already said Im done so everyone leave me alone about this subject matter. I told her something that was hard for me to do. Please people leave me out of this.

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by smoothvee(m): 7:17am On Apr 19, 2015
Ariyke:
u over try cheesy
Lol thnx love.. Hope u have a nice week sweetie.
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by lawunmie(f): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 19, 2015
lawunmie:
Hmmmmmm
I can see u're new here... Welcome onboard.
Make i quickly occupy b4 NL dudes will attempt a coup (d'état)
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Isnothing: 10:20am On Apr 19, 2015
Everyone fine. just that we fine pass eachother

if money dry, why u no go fine?
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by mostHandsome01: 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Check my DP and moniker,, it says it all,,
Posting maself in ma car aint wat makes me fine like I see alota dude doin here! Well!
Team #IdontBlivIT
If u need more, simply ask!
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by ndubisik(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
MzCeeyCeey:
yhu gat cute mawt in HD kiss

Thanks baby
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by misshoree(f): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Spreads mat angry

This thread seems intereresting wink

Let me join the fun tho cheesy cheesy

It might not meet up to ur expectation,so no bashing plz

6 Likes

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Whoa...Thread is still active..nice
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by lilclin(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nairaland got some fine babe's sha ; )
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=thepillarofafrica post=29786228][/quote]omg dude, your eyes!!
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 20, 2015
Its me again lol

4 Likes

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Philipsdael(m): 6:09am On Apr 20, 2015
Check out my Lalasticlala swt pic
yesterday caption

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (67) (Reply)

Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.