Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (984331 Views)

Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / Barber's Shop: The Gallery For Men Hairstyles / Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 06, 2009

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 06, 2009

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 06, 2009
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Monicaa: 4:34am On Jul 06, 2009
@FL Gators

These hairstyle pictures are beautiful.
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:44am On Jul 29, 2009
~Eve's Hair Evolution~

Rapper turned actress Eve’s most memorable hair moments.

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:07am On Jul 29, 2009
~Eve's Hair Evolution~

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:22am On Jul 29, 2009
How to get the look:Concave Bob Hairstyle
Start with a layered contoured style cut with short face framing layers to accent and soften large facial features and you have Eve’s short style.

With a few adjustments this style works well for long and narrow face shapes with large or sharp facial features.

How to get the color
This color requires a two step process.
Bleach to lighten the hair to a pale blonde stage and toner for white blonde effect.

For best results consult a salon colorist as this requires careful application and color selection to get the look.

How to Style It

For the Loose Curls look

Mist with fast drying spray gel, and blow dry to create volume.
If Hair is fine thin type, use mousse to pump up the volume.
When dry, use large sections and curl with large barrel styling iron, electric rollers, after remove curlers, rollers or clips, brush and arrange for shape.
Tease for style support and mist with light hold finishing hair spray for shine and touchable hold.

For the Super Sleek look
Separate your hair into 2" sections and blow dry with a large round brush, starting near the back of the head and working around to the front on either side.

Beginning at the back of your head, blow-dry hair in half-inch pieces using a large round brush.
To create extra volume, hold brush in the hair near the scalp until the hair cools (about five seconds), then move the brush down and through to the ends of the hair.

To create a super straight finish, use a hot flat iron to touch up any sections that require a smoother texture.

If desired, spray lightly with the hairspray of your choice.
Finish with a shine serum or spray. Apply to the palms of your hands and lightly brush across the surface of your hair.

If your hair is curly
Begin by combing a straightening balm through damp hair , section and blow dry to relax curl and add fullness.

When dry, section and set with medium and large hot rollers or large curling iron.
Lightly brush or finger comb to loosen the set.

Mist with touchable hold styling spray for shine.

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:28am On Jul 29, 2009
~Eve's Hair Evolution~

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:39am On Jul 29, 2009
~Eve's Hair Evolution: The Mullet/Faux-Mullet~

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:41am On Jul 29, 2009
~

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:08am On Jul 29, 2009
~Eva Marcille Hair Evolution~

~Most stylish hair moments of model turned actress Eva Marcille

“My hair is really light so to keep it from looking brassy or dull I use products that moisturize, protect against dryness and add shine. I’ve always loved using products by Cream of Nature, Pantene Pro V line for African-American hair and of course Mixed Chicks,” says Marcille on how she cares for her hair.

“I like browns and blondes in golden honey hues. It flatters my complexion and my eyes," shares Marcille on her top hair color picks. "I like to go without makeup as much as I can, so I try to do something that makes you look golden all the way around.”

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:11am On Jul 29, 2009

~2006~
“One of my most memorable red-carpet hair moments was at the Grammys in 2006. I was at the height of my short hair and everything that day was just perfect,” says the 2009 NAACP Image Award nominee. “My cousin Terrell Mullin, who does my hair and makeup, had just cut me and I loved it. It was one of my favorite pictures and I don’t have too many favs.”

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:13am On Jul 29, 2009

~2007~
When it comes to hair idols Marcille stays true to her runway roots with a nod to talk-show mogul Tyra Banks. “Tyra does an amazing job with her hair and she is constantly changing it up. She works the lace front wigs and it always looks good,”

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:14am On Jul 29, 2009

~2007~
“Depending on your profession you might have to have long hair one minute and then something entirely new the next. I keep my hair long more so for work. I figured out the whole weave and wig situation

~2007~
“I prefer the look of short hair so I tried to figure out how I could marry the two and I discovered lace front wigs. You can wear a wig and experiment with so many different textures, colors and styles and then just take it off and have my short hair again.”

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:15am On Jul 29, 2009

~2008~
A big award show calls for a look that pulls out all the stops and that’s what Marcille went for at the 39th NAACP Image Awards

~2008~
To turn on the heat styling Marcille relies on Chi hair tools. “Chi has this very small baby flat iron, and you can just throw it in your purse. It’s really little and I don’t have much hair so it is perfect.”

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:16am On Jul 29, 2009

Styled back into a funky hump & naturally tight-curled tresses~
[img]http://static.becomegorgeous.com/gallery/pictures/evapigfordmarcillehairstyles_shortcurlyhairstyle.jpg
[/img]

~Layered Bob~

~2009~
If you love a head full of waves and curls, this gorgeous texture is just a rod set away. Use rods instead of a curling iron to achieve lush, romantic tousled curls. For extra volume, set hair at the crown.

~2009~
Rich dark brown hair colors like Marcille’s mocha shade are in this season. Try using color-specific products for color-treated hair like Redken Color Extend Conditioner, $14, redken.com, to maintain your vibrant hue.

~2009~
“I’ve wanted to go back short for awhile. I missed by short hair; it’s my favorite hairdo. If I had it my way my hair would be short all the time.”

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2009
I'm all for natural hair wink wink wink

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2009
There's more kiss

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2009
And

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2009
Guess Wat smiley

Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2009
how d'ya like that cool
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:58am On Oct 14, 2009
[size=13pt]~Faux Hawk~
www.nairaland.com/attachments/164215_Arriving_London_Heathrow_jpgbdea9639a80ef1d0a0b4a807f4c5b3f0

~Buzz Cut Sides & Back Flicked Back~

~Buzz Cut Back & Sides With Quiff~
[img]http://static.becomegorgeous.com/gallery/pictures/rihannahairstyles_shortbuzzcutwithpouffhairstyle.jpg
[/img]

~Rihanna's mohawk hairstyle is buzzed extra-short on sides with the top layers left longer for a strong rock star vibe. She paired her bold haircut with blonde dip-dyed ends and curls [/size]

[size=13pt]~Dramatic blonde highlights, styled with lots of volume and piecey, flipped out ends[/size]

[size=13pt]~Twisted and brushed back for a smooth finish [/size]

[size=13pt]~Back View~[/size]

[size=13pt]~Twisted and brushed back for a smooth finish
[/size]

[size=13pt]~Brushed Back~[/size]
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by chika98: 3:02am On Oct 14, 2009
Nice hair styles. Sadly a lot of our ladies don't know how to do nice weaves. Don't get me started on the crappy lace front every one and they mama seems to be into nowadays. It is ridiculous.
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:18am On Oct 14, 2009
chika98:

Nice hair styles. Sadly a lot of our ladies don't know how to do nice weaves.

[size=13pt]~ True!! but i think there are just as many crappy Stylists as there are women who cant tell the difference between a job well done & a piss take on the hairstyles/weaves. . you only need to see their take on the RiRi hairstyles to know lipsrsealed [/size]

chika98:

Don't get me started on the crappy lace front every one and they mama seems to be into nowadays.
It is ridiculous.

[size=13pt]~ grin Oh Lawdy! cheesy [/size]
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by chika98: 3:23am On Oct 14, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~ True!! but i think there are just as many crappy Stylists as there are women who cant tell the difference between a job well done & a piss take on the hairstyles/weaves. . you only need to see their take on the RiRi hairstyles to know lipsrsealed [/size]

[size=13pt]~ grin Oh Lawdy! cheesy [/size]
Hey lady! Haven't seen you in a while. Yes having a good all around fashion sense is vital. Like I said some lace front wigs out there is a enough to give me nightmares.
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:34am On Oct 14, 2009
chika98:

[b]Hey lady! Haven't seen you in a while. [/b]Yes having a good all around fashion sense is vital. Like I said some lace front wigs out there is a enough to give me nightmares.

[size=13pt] ~Me & You both! kiss ~Good to have you back!

~ grin . . I've often wondered what they do w/ th bit that hangs in front of the lace wigs from pics i've seen undecided
[/size]
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:39am On Oct 14, 2009
[size=13pt]~Short Pixie Crop Side Swept Bangs~[/size]

[size=13pt]~Side Swept Bangs~[/size]

[size=13pt]~Layered Long Extensions[/size]

[size=13pt]~[/size]
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2009
[size=13pt]~
~Pixie~

~Layered~

[/size]
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2009
[size=13pt]~

[/size]
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by bluespice(f): 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2009
can someone invent a cream,lotion watever that makes hair grow at break neck speed?
i want to sport a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fro already! cry
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:54pm On Oct 14, 2009
[size=13pt]~Aaaw! Dont hold your breathe!

~Prolly not growing as fast as you think coz you're so anxious for it to grow undecided tongue
[/size]
Re: ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.