Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards (46506 Views)

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) / Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Truman155(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
she is still ugly even if she wear a dress of 3 million naira she will still be ugly........... oooo sorry ive just been proved wrong the dress cost 3 million naira
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by naijaboiy: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
yinkuscious:
better things to do with it than to wear it, u know now ?
i'll only sell it undecided
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by blym4real: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
emiraty:

Silly or fool? Who here referred to you as that?

The fact that you are not reasoning as most doesn't matter. If you are comfortable with with what you are doing ,then by all means continue.

But remember one thing karma is hard on us. Rich people have falled and have looked for the same money that they used to buy bags, clothes.cars, etc just to feed so what ever you do, do it well and be sure of what you are doing.

Enjoy your life and good bye
Am not in support of her action but we are all guilty.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Mykel4God(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
I don't think she will be washing that dress

Chai,lord save us
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by 1stola: 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
dazzle5:
cry thousands of people die everyday becos they
Couldn't afford little pay for their health bills,some because
there's nothing to eat,some because no job&there re some
people who ve leverage over dem who doesn't even know
wat it means to be hungry
Hmmm...a dress that cd fade away any minute,could become
tight for her next week,could get tore as its net material

GOD ENLIGHTEN YA PEOPLE...
Being nice is a choice.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Total rubbish
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by ladymichael: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
coogar:

don't mind the hypocrites.
how many of them have sold their smart phones to help reduce the incidence of polio in northern nigeria? you only see them foaming in the mouth the moment they see rich politicians. cheesy

how much is N3m?
are you an idïot? cheiiiii - poverty has turned some people into zombies.

stop judging people from your foolish-tainted spectacles. she didn't show off, she went to a fashion show & the aprokos of linda ikeji took her pics. how's that showing off? did she put the pics on her facebook page or instagram? so rich people cannot enjoy the fruits of their labour again cos some of you were accursed with poverty? grin cheesy

they are not!
if they are, a dress of N3m wont be making them foam in the mouth like epileptic patients. no wonder you people breed armed robbers & international pröstitutes.

even if you aren't poverty-stricken, you are acting like you are. the daughter of a rich man & the wife of a richer husband went to a private fashion show in a foreign land & you are here passing judgements on her like she owes you something!

nigga, she owes you nothing. her money, her life, her prerogative. she doesn't need your approval to spend her money. go make your own money & stop telling people what to do with theirs.

anuofia!

You really are their errand boy aren't you?

You are so stupid and childish that you don't get what 95% of comments are trying to buttress.

I agree on one thing thing you are not worthy of being responded to but I juust had to. State that you don't know what life is about and cleaerly you seem to be a hard hearted, selfish, ignorant fool

Please feel free to insult me, I too won't. Respond to you any more

Devilish thing

5 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by yinkuscious(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
naijaboiy:

i'll only sell it undecided
now u are talking. So that means its nt ugly, money isn't ugly.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by ELGREF(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
I just need that 3m to upgrade my company
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by AZeD1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
emiraty:

You really feel you just made a point?
Feed a child? Really?
You are so dumb that you don't know monthly subscrption for browsing is so cheap right ? So is daily?

Yep 3m is money to me quite all right. I really don't mind anyone giving me that money as I can touch lots of peoples' lives with it.

I pity you, you have a hard heart but you don't know that yet which is the worst part.

Throw your stupidity won't dignify you .
By the way, you don't wanna know the charities or donation4 I involve my self with. So, when I comment, I know exactly what am angry over.

Mind you, am from a family that can enable me buy a bag of 4m but am not wicked to that extent, yes I term it wicked ness

So please save that crap bout. 3m being change, okay? If you know what to do with such money that will add value to many you will shut up and get a life.

To you subscription is cheap but to the little dude who can't feed this night, that's big money.

Hypocrties like you are the worst kind of human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by MhisIjay(f): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
And wat da Bleep is so special abt d dress?

Person jst waste a whooping 3million naira shocked
She jst needs a lil wisdom, as lil as d mustard seed.

B4 u quote me, read my signature cool
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
AZeD1:

To you subscription is cheap but to the little dude who can't feed this night, that's big money.

Hypocrties like you are the worst kind of human beings.

Hipocrites? Hmmm. Did you even bother to read my last 2 paragrapghs?

You call me hipocrites but you support the spending of millions on material stuffs

Wao ! Smh............take care of your self

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by AZeD1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
emiraty:

Hipocrites? Hmmm. Did you even bother to read my last paragrapgh?
You call me hipocrites but you support the spending of millions on material stuffs
Wao ! Smh............take care of your self
Dude you are big hypocrite.
The bible says “One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much."

If you had her kind of money, you'll do worse.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by PrinxPeera(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
Thats how they squander our money...Ole!
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by ATM2: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2014

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by MhisIjay(f): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
MissShakira:
Total rubbish
Thnk u sista
That's d spirit

TOTAL RUBBISH

Wen she die
Shebi dem go bury am wit d cloth ni
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by coogar: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
ladymichael:

You really are their errand boy aren't you?

you are a consummate rëtard!
i will not stand back & watch you poverty-stricken church rats let out your frustrations on people you know nothing about.

You are so stupid and childish that you don't get what 95% of comments are trying to buttress.

God forbid i side with 95% of the comments. whenever you see majority of nigerians on one side of an argument, you can be rest assured they are all wrong. if your decision making has always been excellent, the country won't be in the present state. nigeria is what it is because majority of you guys are born foolish!

I agree on one thing thing you are not worthy of being responded to but I juust had to. State that you don't know what life is about and cleaerly you seem to be a hard hearted, selfish, ignorant fool

of course!
why should i know what your impoverished life is all about? what a simpleton! you sat behind a dusty desktop casting aspersions at people who made hay when the sun shone while your own ancestors were busy drinking & impregnating women from one village to another? you are a disgrace to formal education.

Please feel free to insult me, I too won't. Respond to you any more
Devilish thing

why should i feel bound to insult you when you insulted me first? you get exactly what you dish out and maybe more sef.

go & make money so your own kids can buy N30m dress in 20 years time. stop hating on the rich people, they are not responsible for your hard-knock life!

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by slimbiggy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
lalasticlala:

source: http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/want-to-see-what-n3million-dress-looks.html?m=1
is the gown bullet proof? Will it cover shame? Is it water resistant? why would i spend the sum of money that will change peoples lives on an ugly looking gown? answers pls
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Who cares?
Her father is not the governor of my state.
Oyo indigenes are the ones affected.
I am more concerned about uduaghan's lootocracy.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by naijaboiy: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
yinkuscious:
now u are talking. So that means its nt ugly, money isn't ugly.
Now I understand grin

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
coogar:

you are a consummate rëtard!
i will not stand back & watch you poverty-stricken church rats let out your frustrations on people you know nothing about.

God forbid i side with 95% of the comments. whenever you see majority of nigerians on one side of an argument, you can be rest assured they are all wrong. if your decision making has always been excellent, the country won't be in the present state. nigeria is what it is because majority of you guys are born foolish!

of course!
why should i know what your impoverished life is all about? what a simpleton! you sat behind a dusty desktop casting aspersions at people who made hay when the sun shone while your own ancestors were busy drinking & impregnating women from one village to another? you are a disgrace to formal education.

why should i feel bound to insult you when you insulted me first? you get exactly what you dish out and maybe more sef.

go & make money so your own kids can buy N30m dress in 20 years time. stop hating on the rich people, they are not responsible for your hard-knock life!

God's willing,lady michael's generation will never see poverty neither will they buy 30m dress in 20 years

She will see nothing but the blessing of God in her life. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
AZeD1:

Dude you are big hypocrite.
The bible says “One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much."

If you had her kind of money, you'll do worse.

Really ? Okay noted.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Rexsoko(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
My money,ur money oo! oga dey chop am vuga vuga!
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Broke Niga"s go be like ....DAT dress too expensive na but how must is 3m to dis rich folks

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by ahmbal(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:
[size=15pt]APC LOOTING SOUTH WEST [/size]

UP APC

UP CHANGE!

grin
yeye dy smell,she is married to a rich guy,I mean very rich
nt ha papa money thou
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by seunwen2(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ajimobi na your time enjoy am, we fit give you all the oyo state money make you dey spend am dey go
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Olaone1: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

You need to read about the Kola-Daisi family and you will know it has nothing to do with Oyo state money. wink
Which useless Kola Daisi family?

Why not tell us his worth here? The same Kola Daisi that I know very well? He is rich but, let's call a spade a spade here. This spoilt girl is a contractor in Oyo State. Fact!

Ajimobi, diaris Godu ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Pecca: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
englishmart:
if she doesn't spend her Dad's loots frivolously, whose own would she spend.?

With #3m I will buy a full boutique and install it in my bedroom.

This same quality of ugly dress can be bought for 30k here......

30K? THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY 3 BIG ONES!
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by 234GT(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
For someone who earns a modest 50k per month, he will have to work for five years before he can buy the garment!
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by DONOCHAS(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Rushes 2 tailors shop, take dis 3k nd get me a nice senator. Why would i waste such money on a cloth. Well she has d money, spend it while u can.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
ilugunboy:

You need to read about the Kola-Daisi family and you will know it has nothing to do with Oyo state money. wink

I actually came to this thread to look for posts like yours. Having seen it, I pity you plenty , plenty.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Homguy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
MissSlimbody:
shocked shocked #3 million on a dress shocked shocked

I'll get there with time,patience and hard work + God's favour.

Errrrmmm but I wil not buy a dress wit 3M oooooo

I be proper Ijebu Babe cheesy
you remind me of my Ex, very slim babe like that, from ijebu igbo,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Old Nigerian Hairstyles / Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) / What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.