Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards (46502 Views)

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) / Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by AfricanApple(f): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
kilo kan mi
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by KLand(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Na wa oooo. I hope her dad govnor is not owing his state civil servant their salary like his Osun state counterpart?
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by ladygogo: 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
coogar:

they are rich!
at least her husband is rich - we went to the same school in the UK so i know....

Calm down jo!

He is rich enough to afford a 3 million naira dress? Abeg Coogar you are smarter than this.

I hope you know CHief kola Daisi is a no nonsense rich man that doesnt have time for spoilt brats.

Google what he did to one of his sons.. grin

Oyo state money toh bad.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by igbo2011(m): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
I wonder who made that dress. Probably not an African
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by coogar: 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
ladygogo:

Calm down jo!

He is rich enough to afford a 3 million naira dress? Abeg Coogar you are smarter than this.

rich enough to squander N100m on his wedding. rich enough to import kenny latimore to serenade his bride.

I hope you know CHief kola Daisi is a no nonsense rich man that doesnt have time for spoilt brats.

he has a soft spot for this particular son. he gets away with everything.

Google what he did to one of his sons.. grin
Oyo state money toh bad.

what did he do? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by ladygogo: 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Olaone1:

Which useless Kola Daisi family?

Why not tell us his worth here? The same Kola Daisi that I know very well? He is rich but, let's call a spade a spade here. This spoilt girl is a contractor in Oyo State. Fact!

Ajimobi, diaris Godu ooooooo

you dey mind them?

Afterall, her father has to repay all what she did for him when he was broke.

Dont even get me started on her run ins with Alamayesiegha.. undecided

These governors/politicians are looting the treasury and their kids keep rubbing it in your faces.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by ladygogo: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
coogar:

rich enough to squander N100m on his wedding. rich enough to import kenny latimore to serenade his bride.

he has a soft spot for this particular son. he gets away with everything.

what did he do? grin

Did his son pay for that wedding? hehehehe.

The money spent at that wedding is linked to Alameyesiegha. Yes. The same Alams. grin

He kicked his son out for not paying rent on his property in VI and the said son was the MD of the company. How will that kind of man pay for kenny latimore to come perform? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by femmysin(m): 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
3 million naira.... Sebi na him Jesus wear when he was on earth abi

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by coogar: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
ladygogo:

Did his son pay for that wedding? hehehehe.
The money spent at that wedding is linked to Alameyesiegha. Yes. The same Alams. grin

oh please!
which yeye alams. do you know how many properties his dad owns in VI? he's a multi-billionaire - nothing to do with oyo state money & this chic is married to his last born(his favourite son) so connect the dots.

He kicked his son out for not paying rent on his property in VI and the said son was the MD of the company. How will that kind of man pay for kenny latimore to come perform? grin

that's what the media said....
he kicked him out cos he was going to get a second wife against the wishes of the family. nothing to do with rent. which yeye rent? does kola pay any rent? abeg - leave story for lindaikeji & stella dimorkokus. i know this family like my 2 hands.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lordabas:
So she is rich

Oga Seun over to you..

**potential wife material cheesy cheesy

No more like *over to D'bang he likes rich ladies remember?
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Mamode14(m): 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2014

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by chic2pimp(m): 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
coogar:

how's it morally irresponsible?
people have been living below poverty level in that state before she was born. i dunno why you folks always expect your leaders to dash you handouts........go out there & work if you want to wear N3m dress.

No we don't expect our leaders to give out handouts. However We do expect them to improve the day to day living conditions of the average Nigerian. But I guess that's too much to ask of your average thieving Nigerian Politician.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by mediachirps(m): 12:02am On Dec 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
Why are ugly dresses always that expensive? undecided
Hahaha, how beautiful is G-Wagon? yet very expensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by coogar: 12:03am On Dec 03, 2014
chic2pimp:

No we don't expect our leaders to give out handouts. However We do expect them to improve the day to day living conditions of the average Nigerian. But I guess that's too much to ask of your average thieving Nigerian Politician.

but these people aren't really living on the state's money. they were rich before their dad became a governor. i mean if mike adenuga becomes a minister tomorrow then people would also say paddy is spending the money of the people of that state?

come on.....stop reaching!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by chic2pimp(m): 12:12am On Dec 03, 2014
coogar:

but these people aren't really living on the state's money. they were rich before their dad became a governor. i mean if mike adenuga becomes a minister tomorrow then people would also say paddy is spending the money of the people of that state?

come on.....stop reaching!

Nah not all Bro. Not reaching at all. What got my goat was when U said citizens of Nigeria should not expect to receive free handouts from their leaders. Damn right they shouldn't. They should however expect an improvement in the basic amenities needed to sustain life.

Fair do's to him if He actually did earn most of his money whilst not in government office however I'd love to see how much he was worth before He became Governor compared to how much He is currently worth.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by coogar: 12:21am On Dec 03, 2014
chic2pimp:

Nah not all Bro. Not reaching at all. What got my goat was when U said citizens of Nigeria should not expect to receive free handouts from their leaders. Damn right they shouldn't. They should however expect an improvement in the basic amenities needed to sustain life.

which basic amenities? how many of those basic amenities were present in oyo state before ajumobi became the governor? so he's supposed to have single-handedly turn ibadan to hollywood? how much is the state making? do those people pay any tax? are you aware it's what the people give back to the government in developed countries that provide those basic amenities?

Fair do's to him if He actually did earn most of his money whilst not in government office however I'd love to see how much he was worth before He became Governor compared to how much He is currently worth.

so let's say he was worth N5 billion before he became the governor and now he's worth N10 billion, it would be right to conclude he must have stolen oyo state money? grin
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 03, 2014
emiraty:

Its like you are not getting the life lesson from this. Even if it was beautiful for goodness sake, we have people that cant afford a cup of garri, we have people that can't buy a goverment hospital card, we have people that need just 2000 naira to save their lives ,........ I can go on to state examples of the level of poverty around you and and a human being is wearing a dress of 3m?

How many lives has her father improved or saved? Clearly this lady was not well trained or disciplined neither did she bother to even be a deep thinker.

Karma is bad but worst of all, judgement day won't be nice for a lot of people
So, when d dad or herself helps/save/improve anybody, they should come knocking at ur door to break d news right? Oh because they didn't improve urs? U for one, hw many persons in ur street can u help even when u have all d money in d world??

They are nt spending ur money. Its their money and dey should spend it anyway dey wna spend it!

If ur dad gets himself a house worth N70m u wouldn't be accusing him of been callous or insensitive. You'll probably be happy! Right??

‡StopTheHating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by lastmanstandn(m): 4:35am On Dec 03, 2014
Funny dudes be criticizing the innocent girl. The First Lady is very wealthy. She has been so for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by ddeola: 5:27am On Dec 03, 2014
Fashionable dress at a fashion show, so what?
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by 989900: 5:37am On Dec 03, 2014
It would have been worth 3m, if she wore it without the bra...well... undecided
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Sugarpeaches(f): 6:11am On Dec 03, 2014
Hmm she try ,dress ain't really beautiful,but she's cute. sheer extravagance!! I want that money : I cul change my wardrobe,support my parents with some cheedars and put a smile on some people's face! #my money loading#
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
Why are ugly dresses always that expensive? undecided
Adon't know for them o!
Same as how bad people hold big post in the world, even live longer.
I tire for designers o!
I go show my sweetheart this ugly N3m dress!
What a waste!
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by kingsley3303(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2014
just de pass

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by misterjosh(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2014
Gboliwe:

Story for the gods.

Even Dangote's beautiful daughter doesn't have that much to spend on a gown
Says who... She might just not be into material things.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by ugomsinachibia: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2014
;DWho cares...
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2014
AgapeCharis:
So, when d dad or herself helps/save/improve anybody, they should come knocking at ur door to break d news right? Oh because they didn't improve urs? U for one, hw many persons in ur street can u help even when u have all d money in d world??

They are nt spending ur money. Its their money and dey should spend it anyway dey wna spend it!

If ur dad gets himself a house worth N70m u wouldn't be accusing him of been callous or insensitive. You'll probably be happy! Right??

‡StopTheHating

Stop the hating on extravagancy? Ok
You are arguing out of point dear, I believe the subject matter is the purchase of a mere material of 3m

You really have no point do you? You actually compared a house to a gown?? Are you serious? Did you actually proof read what you typed?

My dear I won't dignify you further. Have a blessed day ahead
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2014
emiraty:

Stop the hating on extravagancy? Ok
You are arguing out of point dear, I believe the subject matter is the purchase of a mere material of 3m

You really have no point do you? You actually compared a house to a gown?? Are you serious? Did you actually proof read what you typed?

My dear I won't dignify you further. Have a blessed day ahead
smh
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by BaWoahGDP: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2014
[color=#550000][/color] 3 million kwah! If I wear am, I go go heaven? Or e get murano for inside?
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by ladymichael: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2014
AgapeCharis:

‡StopTheHating

Chineke!!!!!!!! Bia bia bia, biko get off forum now! Abeg - take God beg you!

Do u know how dumb you sound Compare house to gown?

Kai! We are in trouble in this country

You are an educated illiterate. Y am I even wasting my time ooooo
Chai ! I can't believe this
I feel like crying see level of stupidity

Mscheeeeww smh
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2014
Idiara...our country money,everybody has its price on dat last day.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2014
ladymichael:

Chineke!!!!!!!! Bia bia bia, biko get off forum now! Abeg - take God beg you!

Do u know how dumb you sound Compare house to gown?

Kai! We are in trouble in this country

You are an educated illiterate. Y am I even wasting my time ooooo
Chai ! I can't believe this
I feel like crying see level of stupidity

Mscheeeeww smh
u wouldn't want me to go razz on u.

Poverty stricken fellow! Don't quote me if u can't type anything worth reading. Ok she wore a dress worth N3m! What r u stl waiting for? Go hang urself...... Mtchew
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards by Billygee2u: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2014
Nairalanders,continue ranting on internets, while a lady is wasting a whole state treasury.
if it's GEJ that's involved ,the north and yorus will call and demand for his head.
what have you all done, in this abuse of power?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Old Nigerian Hairstyles / Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) / What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.