Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) (66242 Views)

Comedian Bovi And His Mother In 1984 / Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) / Photo Of Man That Stole Mercy Aigbe's Iphone 6plus & BB Passport Released By Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by tiwaz(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Rexphobia(m): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Is this not that Osofia film

Front page finally.

This calls for washing.

I will celebrate after my F8 exam tomorrow. Strictly by invitation. Admission is free for registered Nairaland members

Offline: which "trainee mod" dey on night duty?

16 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by marvelousabah(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
Is this not from one those nigerian movies?...just asking

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Nogen: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hope the woman was well taken care of when she was alife? Nigerians and show off..some will starve their parents to death and built them mansions and the most expensive caskets when they die.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
It doesn't look real

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by qadeerkug(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
get rich and die young

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by djwinnie(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
na film jor av watched d film

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by EnterPRO: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
looks like he wants her to drive into heaven in grand style.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Emmanuel247(m): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
[color=][/color]I don watch the film ;DI don watch the film

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by akinsadeez(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
OP, warrizdis na?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
I don watch dis film nah undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
Haba!haba!haba ooo!chai,OP na film o

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Will dat gurantee her resting in peace?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by StevinMorgan(m): 12:12am On Dec 03, 2014
qadeerkug:
get rich and die young

thats the title of the film.. I have watched the advert many times.

Error in network conection. Op next topic. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 5:21am On Dec 03, 2014
I no come here come sell garri.

There's a serious argument going on about US and Nigeria. Check it out
https://www.nairaland.com/2025903/re-us-denies-failing-nigeria
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by lilbabyak(m): 5:41am On Dec 03, 2014
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by mesoade(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2014
When money speaks
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2014
Get rich and die young. Dats a scene from d movie. Na mumu movie sha

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by philo3(m): 9:06am On Dec 03, 2014
i dn watch d movie na... haba ..op

where i bin watch m grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Swizdoe(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2014
E be like say na only me never watch the film embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by hatux: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Make the woman drive the car go heaven then... Lol
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by malali: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Nmeri17: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
tiwaz:
Too much money!!!

Too much stupidity undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by nekaa(f): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
mstchwwwwww
Which mod sent this to the front page?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by mifavour(f): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
undecided warris this
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by youngice(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by lawrenceunaa: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Completion of ritual mtcheeew undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by born2fuckpussy: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ritual on point. Na ibo kwenu people

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Mtcheew. Nigerians be wasting money on trivial matters instead of making a kind donation with it.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by datguru: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
I smell blood money

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by blemon44(m): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / Olamide's Lookalike Spotted Driving Keke In Enugu. (pics) / Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.