Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

10 Classes Of Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Classes Of Boyfriends (28238 Views)

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Types of Boyfriend.

@tosyne2much, I wonder wetin home girls done do you...lol
__but whatever it is - na 50:50.

The Jealous Boyfriend: The jealous boyfriend will absolutely lose his cool at you over the thought of you talking to his best friend while making a cup of tea in one room while he is in another. He is extremely possessive. He isn't trying to control his girlfriend...nahnah___ just that he has "little faith in the society".

Insecure Boyfriend: He is similar to the jealous boyfriend but more narcissistic. This happens when you carry babe wey pass you hehe...
He is insecure because of his stand in the society and the fact that he is hooked with a "hot girl".

Joseph The Dreamer: This one wanna be like Dangote. "Someday I'm gonna be rich and famous, I don't know how___ but, God is in control". He needs that lady that would help him pursue his dreams, morally/financially if need be.

The Egoistic boyfriend: He is self-obsessed with himself. Doesn't care about your feelings or the relationship. He is most likely rich or built like Treysongz...if not,why homegirl go dey tolerate da kind thing? lmao

Mr Nice guy: This is that genuine guy every girl is looking for (Chibwike). He is ever willing to listen to you, has your best interest @heart.
___ Please don't take advantage of him.

The Jerk Boyfriend: He is not really egoistic, but probably isn't fascinated by the whole relationship thing. He is probably in one, just for the sake of being in one or to avoid being tagged g**.

The Sensitive Boyfriend: This one just wanna depreciate your body value...hahaha. "Touching body boyfriend"
He is perpetually aroused, this could be an advantage/disadvantage__ depends on the babe.

Antique Boyfriend: His ideology of life is so 1960. He keeps reminding you that you're not mature or you act childishly. He isn't fascinated by social activities. You guys might just stay @home and talk about the Civil War.

Parasitic Boyfriend: This is a clear example of an endo-parasite and problem child. He doesn't have any dream, he isn't a hustler. Just wanna live off the babe, when you refuse to give___ you know the rest na.

Hommiez over Chick Boyfriend: He prefers to hangout with his hommiez than be with you. His friends come first, no matter what. Don't push too hard, because you may be tagged that evil chick that wanna break friends up.

Add yours...don't over-add o tongue.
That's all #kisses#

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie and tosyne2much competiting since 1780BC cheesy

Choi! FTC things...nice counter thread kachi.

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Brb grin
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Gflat: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Where is prophet vizkiz grin

He said something about Op and tosyne last week

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by chibwike(m): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lol...tell them oh

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Evathyst(f): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hmnn! I smell front page. Lemme quickly buy one plot here b4 land go cost. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by AJ01(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nairaland

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...tell them oh
Mr nice guy
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by chibwike(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
kristina1:

Mr nice guy
Yea ma'am...how may i help you

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by solomonbrown64: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
,...being d nice dude doesnt work in this part of the world....

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Dotwillis1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
*sneezes*

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Savigne(f): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
I dey observe.....
But Kachi hit the nail on the head straight!
Too many jerks out there.

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
so true lol ladies beware
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Observing things from the Cross of Calvary

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by adepiero: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Scanning for possible group...

No group found! tongue grin

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Beennkumar(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
I wonder what class I belong to. embarassed
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by marieolae(f): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
The clingy boyfriend: The clingy boyfriend that will never allow you to breathe. He calls you in the morning, mid morning, afternoon, semi-mid afternoon, mid afternoon, evening and even at night. He wants to know about every footstep you make. He is too attached!!! ....

Kaschi nice work!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by vizkiz: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
chibwike:
Yea ma'am...how may i help you

Wrong destination brother...don't go there undecided
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Missmossy(f): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lol @ Joseph the dreamer.

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by zyzxx(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Land for sale

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by chibwike(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
vizkiz:

Wrong destination brother...don't go there undecided

I dont get u
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by ritababe(f): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
I prefer the tough/BAD guys,

THEY ARE VERY HoT***
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by yinkuscious(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Guys, this one I know, no matter the category u find urself... Girls still go come. They can't live alone

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by chibwike(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie buh why is everyone saying that girls dont like guys like me
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by vizkiz: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
chibwike:
I dont get u

when a girll start tagging you as "nice" you are in semi-trouble ...take a brOtherly advice run

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by chibwike(m): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mehn too much space to book

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by chibwike(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
vizkiz:

when a girll start tagging you as "nice" you are in semi-trouble ...take a brOtherly advice[b]run[/b]
Hmm....am not all that nice tho...so u saying that what the op said about nice guys isn't true
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by chibwike(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
ritababe:
I prefer the tough/BAD guys,

THEY ARE VERY HoT***
can you marry one?
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by ritababe(f): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
chibwike:
Kachisbarbie buh why is everyone saying that girls dont like guys like me

bcus ermmm...........
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by ritababe(f): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
chibwike:
can you marry one?

why not?
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by adepiero: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
marieolae:
The clingy boyfriend: The clingy boyfriend that will never allow you to breathe. He calls you in the morning, mid morning, afternoon, semi-mid afternoon, mid afternoon, evening and even at night. He wants to know about every footstep you make. He is too attached!!! ....

Kaschi nice work!!
Is it his fault? when you crave attention like your lives depend on it nko! undecided

If he doesn't do all this now, you'll end up saying he is dividing attention meant for you with his other girlfriends angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money / Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You?