Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

10 Classes Of Boyfriends - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Classes Of Boyfriends (28245 Views)

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
cheesy
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Etruth: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2014
ritababe:

am not bad i just like bad guys.
Kai,mentalities dey oo. Do you understand what you wish for ? Or perhaps, you mean you like guys who are in charge, firm and decisive. That's totally different from being a bad guy. Guys can be all that and still be nice. Niceness does not mean weakness or foolishness(putting up with every nonsense, without taking action). If you want a bad guy, these are some of the things you will experience. 1. He won't value you. You will only be an object that satisfies his sexual orgies. 2. He will never encourage you to improve on yourself neither will he support you in accomplishing your goals in life, because he sees you as not worth investing in. 3.He will cheat on you perpetually, contract STDs and infect you, because he feels no tie/commitment towards you. 4. At the slightest provocation, he will beat you into a pulp.....as a bad guy that does not take nonsense. 5. When he's tired of you, he will dump you like a used tissue paper, and move on to better things. These are just a few.Are these and more what you wish yourself? DO YOU STILL PRAY FOR A BAD GUY ?
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by ritababe(f): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2014
Etruth:
Kai,mentalities dey oo. Do you understand what you wish for ? Or perhaps, you mean you like guys who are in charge, firm and decisive. That's totally different from being a bad guy. Guys can be all that and still be nice. Niceness does not mean weakness or foolishness(putting up with every nonsense, without taking action). If you want a bad guy, these are some of the things you will experience. 1. He won't value you. You will only be an object that satisfies his sexual orgies. 2. He will never encourage you to improve on yourself neither will he support you in accomplishing your goals in life, because he sees you as not worth investing in. 3.He will cheat on you perpetually, contract STDs and infect you, because he feels no tie/commitment towards you. 4. At the slightest provocation, he will beat you into a pulp.....as a bad guy that does not take nonsense. 5. When he's tired of you, he will dump you like a used tissue paper, and move on to better things. These are just a few.Are these and more what you wish yourself? DO YOU STILL PRAY FOR A BAD GUY ?

no b that kind bad guy i talk oh
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Etruth: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2014
ritababe:

no b that kind bad guy i talk oh
Ok, I didn't know bad guys now have kinds. Which kind you want?
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by ritababe(f): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2014
Etruth:
Ok, I didn't know bad guys now have kinds. Which kind you want?

bad guys can be change bros e depend on the woman u meet.

for example.........lata joor i dey work
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Rapzino: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
AfricanApple:
dear, u have also been missed, hope u are good.

I listen to your voice note always cheesy
my voice note? Wow, i can't believe that.
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by AfricanApple(f): 6:44am On Dec 16, 2014
Rapzino:
my voice note? Wow, i can't believe that.
Berra believe it.
seems u are on holiday

howdy cheesy
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Rapzino: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2014
AfricanApple:
Berra believe it.
seems u are on holiday

howdy cheesy
oh great, i've still got 2 more days to go.
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by AfricanApple(f): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2014
Rapzino:
oh great, i've still got 2 more days to go.
issorait

that means more time online right?
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Rapzino: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
AfricanApple:
issorait

that means more time online right?
yes dearie
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by avicky(f): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
Evathyst:
Actually, I'm ubiquitous cheesy

Ain't u smelling wat I'm smelling? Front page 4d first time in december. Mehn! Ds a sign dt ds Christmas go sweet. As per Init, na him ministry him concentrate on o! While meself face my own lane. Anyhow anyhow, man must wack.

Besides, how's ur Oga doing? Guess He has been tantalising u very well grin

grin sure, Dieu merci.
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by thiefnubu(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
http://www.raphruks.com/2014_12_08_archive.html?m=1

Kachisbarbie

Who is guilty of plagiarism between u both?

The blogger, I suppose

grin

Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tinubu:
http://www.raphruks.com/2014_12_08_archive.html?m=1

Kachisbarbie

Who is guilty of plagiarism between u both?

The blogger, I suppose

grin

Jesus!
The blogger!!!!!!i
I created that stuff!
I still have the soft copy in my files.
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by thiefnubu(m): 3:29am On Dec 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Jesus!
The blogger!!!!!!i
I created that stuff!
I still have the soft copy in my files.
it's actually like 3 blogs who have stolen your stuff.... I also found my 'five types of girls you meet in church' article on like 5 websites... I would creat a thread on it tomoro shaa.... D plagiarism is getting scary
Re: 10 Classes Of Boyfriends by Thazard(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2020
solomonbrown64:
,...being d nice dude doesnt work in this part of the world....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money / How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.