Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin (13841 Views)

Aliyu Tola, A Man, Is The Commissioner For Women Affairs In Adamawa / Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) / Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by idupaul: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2008
Why is it that when muslims kill it is only because they are "responding"?   Responding to what? Can we just call murder what it is and stop cloaking it in flowery language?

true true , this is becoming an unacceptable trend, why must we alway mask raw brutality ,babarism and ghastly wickedness with some sort of watering down words. murder is murder
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by tpia: 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2008
Nigeria is just a nation of saboteurs, thats all. Also known as a fifth column, ie people who are citizens of one country but also actively working towards the destabilization of the same country. Normally, they do so because they're working for outside interests.

Didnt we see the same thing during the slave trade?

For some reason Nigeria seems to have a higher number of saboteurs than other African countries. We've earned a reputation for such activities and that definitely has to be one of the major reasons why foreign countries profile us the way they currently do.

Its far easier to play the blame game than to face up to what most of us actually are.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by debosky(m): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2008
Well said Idupaul.

elnaf:

are you doing this? They died in the mayham. . . like some Igbos, some Hausas, some Efik, some Tivis, some Young, some old. A lot of PEOPLE DIED in this horrible and unfortunate incident, so why single out the Yorubas from the others? Are some people's lives more important than others? We are condemning a certain group for being myopic, seeing only their own as important while doing the exact same thing

With due respect, mourning three young lives lost unacceptably is not the same as going out with guns and knives and killing other people. How do you come to the conclusion of doing the 'same thing'?

We should keep saying 'many people died'. There is no need to get to the root of the matter and say it as it is. No, let's wait till the next massacre occurs.  sad

@ Tpia

please enlighten us as to what "most of us actually are"
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2008
tpia:

Nigeria is just a nation of saboteurs, thats all. Also known as a fifth column, ie people who are citizens of one country but also actively working towards the destabilization of the same country. Normally, they do so because they're working for outside interests.

Didnt we see the same thing during the slave trade?

For some reason Nigeria seems to have a higher number of saboteurs than other African countries. We've earned a reputation for such activities and that definitely has to be one of the major reasons why foreign countries profile us the way they currently do.

Its far easier to play the blame game than to face up to what most of us actually are.

they, we, us . . . bla bla bla . . . abeg blame the muslim hausa/fulani hegemony pls. We are not the ones sabotaging the country, infact without the south the country would be no better than Niger republic.

Were do these frauds come from?
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2008
DavidDylan:

Jos abeg just stop this nonsense.

Why is it that when muslims kill it is only because they are "responding"? undecided Responding to what? Can we just call murder what it is and stop cloaking it in flowery language?

They were responding to the fact that they were cheated out of LGA in Jos North, You should the read the paper. Im not cloaking anything, their behavior was unjustified, and they should be forced to answer to the law.

DavidDylan:

Wronged by who? Did you wrong them? I know for certain that 98% of those muslims have killed did not wrong them . . . are muslims the only people on earth to be wronged?
What of the Kurds, jews, armenians, Germans, Native americans . . . when are they going to "respond"?
Like I have re-iterated they were cheated out of LGA

DavidDylan:
[url][/url]
Why? Because your cattle-rearing lunatic leaders can't bear to live without free oil money?
Is it because without oil YOU wont be were u are today because there would have been no revenue allocation for your leaders to steal?
Without Oil Nigerian would not be where it is today. The North provides for about half (7.3%) of the remaining non-oil revenues. Their would be revenue allocation for you leaders to STEAL as well. ALL Nigerian leaders are thieves your point undecided

DavidDylan:

It may be a pipe-dream today but tomorrow you may just wake and find out that your bad dream has become a reality.
It will never happen, you pretend as if all Igbo's are united. Imagine how many candidates you had for the last presidential elections. When all know PDP or ANPP would win the position. United my foot, they sure enjoyed the campaigning money.

DavidDylan:

Another story teller has come with the band-aid called "education". Na wa o . . . one would think everyone else was literate.
Education levels are deplorable in some parts of the North. People are easy to manipulate when they have little or no education.

DavidDylan:

And unity nko? How has that worked for us?
Have we even given this a real try. How many years after the amalgamation of Nigeria did Biafra try and claim independence?

DavidDylan:

Islam my friend . . . stop hiding under the robes of religion. Christianity poses no threat to anyone . . . heck even Ogun worshippers pose no threat.

O boy . . . priests don't wield any power AND YOU LIAR KNOW IT. Obasanjo can afford to say "CAN my foot" . . . let him try it with your muslim "brothers". We'd just have to build more morgues to accomodate the dead . . . afterall its only a "response".
Yes one priest from Akwa Ibom said their are over 3 million witches in Akwa Ibom, how many witches are in Akwa Ibom. this too is illiteracy, the fact that Africans believe vodou exists and manifests itself in innocent children
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Pataki: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2008
QuotaSyste:

Orobo, are you feeling it? Once again, good morning. Idiot. Tomorrow, you and your people will still support the same murderers against Igbos. You have done it before, you are still doing it today, but now, you have been caught up in their senseless mayhem and you are complaining. Quit complaining and respond to your good morning. Olodo.
QuotaSyste:

Ewu Yoruba bigot, i didn't see you attack your ekiti wife RedHotChic when she was busy asking what Igbos were doing in northern nigeria while being killed and suggesting that Igbos should pay higher tax than others to avoid being killed in the north. Ethnic bigot, you are quick to respond to me because you already deciphered that i am not a bigoted Yoruba like you. Ewu awusa slave.

And to even think you are educated yet you excel in stupidity. You are a living proof that education is not enough to liberate a mind out of foolishness and sheer wickedness of the heart which Nigeria is profoundly blessed with. sad sad
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by ow11(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2008
@santa

Why do Hausa people go on rampage when they feel agrieved? Do they not know where the courts are?
Until your relative is killed by these marauding scoundrels then the scales will fall of your eyes! OR maybe you are one of them and would probably join your comrades and slaughter any non - Hausa for a flimsy reason as a DANISH MAN DRAWING CARTOONS OF A CERTAIN PROPHET! or PDP rigged election ( that happened all over Nigeria ).

Everytime something goes wrong, they will carry knife and start killing everybody without kaftan and nothing will happen. If they hate other Nigerians so much, why are we still citizens of the same country? One day the southerners will realise the real enemy and cut off these gworo eating fellows from ourselves and move on in peace.

All these wayo politicians sef, Look at Gov. Jang, with all the PDP mago-mago he still had the nerve to swear in the LGA chiarmen as if nothing happened. at least Yaradull had the good mind to stall that process.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by idupaul: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2008
They were responding to the fact that they were cheated out of LGA in Jos North, You should the read the paper. I'm not cloaking anything, their behavior was unjustified, and they should be forced to answer to the law.

How were they cheated. man go to a local govt dat contains sabon gari of kano state , the ibos are the majority but can any ibo man dare contest election result there, man the plateau people have been known to be hospitable for ages so i think u should ask why they no longer trust their hausa guest
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by debosky(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2008
All this talk of 'education' - do human beings need to be 'educated' before they know it is wrong to kill a fellow man for no reason? undecided

They felt 'cheated' - so they went into a yoruba man's house in Jos and killed three young men. The people who died neither contested nor supported any candidate. I guess they were the ones deserving of the retribution.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

They were responding to the fact that they were cheated out of LGA in Jos North, You should the read the paper. I'm not cloaking anything, their behavior was unjustified, and they should be forced to answer to the law.
Like I have re-iterated they were cheated out of LGA

So the only way hausas can "respond" to grievance is to kill innocent citizens who werent involved in the process at all?  shocked
Are they the only ones who have the capacity to "respond"?

JosBoy4Lif:

Without Oil Nigerian would not be where it is today. The North provides for about half (7.3%) of the remaining non-oil revenues. Their would be revenue allocation for you leaders to STEAL as well. ALL Nigerian leaders are thieves your point undecided

Let the north takes its 7.3% and GO. Why do they bandy "one nigeria" the loudest? What is there to fear about going it alone?

JosBoy4Lif:

It will never happen, you pretend as if all Igbo's are united. Imagine how many candidates you had for the last presidential elections. When all know PDP or ANPP would win the position. United my foot, they sure enjoyed the campaigning money.

The south has never been one for unity, rather they would prefer autonomous units within the same country if possible so your pretentious excuse about igbos lacking unity falls flat.
Yes i know there were tons of candidates for the last presidential elections but get this right, the south has consistently voted in qualified candidates for president (Awolowo, Abiola, Falae) while the north has consistently imposed mediocre stooges on us (obj, shagari).

JosBoy4Lif:

Education levels are deplorable in some parts of the North. People are easy to manipulate when they have little or no education.

1. whose fault? Mine?

2. There are illiterate southerners too . . . anyone particularly looking for your head in lagos or Awka?

JosBoy4Lif:

Have we even given this a real try. How many years after the amalgamation of Nigeria did Biafra try and claim independence?

We've given "One Nigeria" a try for 48 yrs . . . how long more do you want us to give it?

Biafra tried to claim independence 52 yrs after the painful amalgamation. Shld they have waited 500yrs by which time the hausas would have decimated the igbo population?

JosBoy4Lif:

Yes one priest from Akwa Ibom said their are over 3 million witches in Akwa Ibom, how many witches are in Akwa Ibom. this too is illiteracy, the fact that Africans believe vodou exists and manifests itself in innocent children

See this man just dey make me laugh.  cheesy

Compare that priest to the power the sultan of sokoto wields then come back to make us laugh again.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2008
idupaul:

How were they cheated. man go to a local govt that contains sabon gari of kano state , the ibos are the majority but can any ibo man dare contest election result there, man the plateau people have been known to be hospitable for ages so i think u should ask why they no longer trust their hausa guest
Good point Idupaul , but does the Sabon Gari in Kano have an LGA Status? If so their is no way it should be chaired by the Hausa. I will categorically agree with you if so.

Look I am not on any sides, I just refute the fallacies that a lot of Nairalanders would have us believe.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2008
debosky:

All this talk of 'education' - do human beings need to be 'educated' before they know it is wrong to kill a fellow man for no reason? undecided

They felt 'cheated' - so they went into a yoruba man's house in Jos and killed three young men. The people who died neither contested nor supported any candidate. I guess they were the ones deserving of the retribution.

YES That is exactly how it happened.
Why do you people go around perpetrating lies? These lies are what lay the seeds of deceit.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by idupaul: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2008
but does the Sabon Gari in Kano have an LGA Status?

sabon gari is part of fagge LGA and has more population than all other district within combined
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2008
idupaul:

sabon gari is part of fagge LGA and has more population than all other district within combined

I believe in rule and law. This LGA should be won by those with the most votes, its that simple.
I hate the idea of the Sabon Gari in general because it creates a separation, just like I hate the Idea of Sharia Law.

My perfect Nigeria would be one in which we practice our traditional believes but still stay current in todays civilization.
The Hindu Religion is one what outlasted colonialism. Africa would rather be divided and kill each other.
Ethnic wars in Africa are not endemic to Northern Nigeria alone. They have happened in Southern Nigeria too.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

I believe in rule and law. This LGA should be won by those with the most votes, its that simple.
I hate the idea of the Sabon Gari in general because it creates a separation, just like I hate the Idea of Sharia Law.

My perfect Nigeria would be one in which we practice our traditional believes but still stay current in todays civilization.
The Hindu Religion is one what outlasted colonialism. Africa would rather be divided and kill each other.
Ethnic wars in Africa are not endemic to Northern Nigeria alone. They have happened in Southern Nigeria too.

Long story. comot Canada go tell those ewu hausa about your belief.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by tpia: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2008
DavidDylan:

they, we, us . . . bla bla bla . . . abeg blame the muslim hausa/fulani hegemony please. We are not the ones sabotaging the country, infact without the south the country would be no better than Niger republic.

Were do these frauds come from?

by the way, have you noticed the way you're rough riding over other people who don't share your views on this matter?

You seem to imagine you're speaking for all Yoruba people. What gives you that impression,really?

You may be speaking for Igbos, but Yorubas dont practice their own politics like that. With Igbos, when you speak to one, you're assumed to be speaking to all. With Yoruba, you only speak for yourself and your political godfather. And there are many godfathers, so different people speak for their different interests within Yorubaland.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2008
roflmao!!!
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2008
tpia:

by the way, have you noticed the way you're rough riding over other people who don't share your views on this matter?

that is not true. If you have opposing views, present them . . . only make sure they are not harebrained personal opinions like "educating" murderers. That will not hold water.

tpia:

You seem to imagine you're speaking for all Yoruba people. What gives you that impression,really?

Again another untruth. Not once have i suggested that i speak for the yoruba . . . i simply give my own opinion backed up by the weight of facts.

Of course dont let facts get in the way of your fluff.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2008
tpia:

You may be speaking for Igbos, but Yorubas don't practice their own politics like that. With Igbos, when you speak to one, you're assumed to be speaking to all. With Yoruba, you only speak for yourself and your political godfather. And there are many godfathers, so different people speak for their different interests within Yorubaland.

First you said i was speaking for yorubas now i'm speaking for igbos? which is it?

That was why i indicated earlier that in the south a federal system wont work . . . what most yoruba leaders have advocated is a federation of autonomous units.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by billgatexp(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2008
see ur brothers and sisters, wetin u fit talk

Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by tpia: 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2008
DavidDylan:

Again another untruth. Not once have i suggested that i speak for the yoruba . . .

yes you have.

On another thread in this politics section, today.

DavidDylan:

First you said i was speaking for yorubas now i'm speaking for igbos? which is it?

you're speaking for yourself and your interest group but claiming to be speaking for Yorubas.

At the same time you're also speaking on behalf of Igbos.

Check your previous posts.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2008
tpia:

you're speaking for yourself and your interest group but claiming to be speaking for Yorubas.

At the same time you're also speaking on behalf of Igbos.

Check your previous posts.

Produce the alleged posts. My opinion is not equivalent to speaking for the yoruba.

tpia:

Its far easier to come up with smart retorts than to make sense.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by ow11(m): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2008
Kobojunkie:

roflmao!!!

You too laugh sef! angry People dey die, NLanders dey vex and you dey laugh, you berra post your point before I come Columbus wipe that smile wink
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2008
There is nothing wrong with advocating that these people be educated. Can we for once remove this ridiculous TRIBAL BIAS NONSENSE from simple reasoning when it comes to issues that concern Nigeria and solution to our problems?
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by H2O2: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2008
Kobojunkie:

There is nothing wrong with advocating that these people be educated. Can we for once remove this ridiculous TRIBAL BIAS NONSENSE from simple reasoning when it comes to issues that concern Nigeria and solution to our problems?

Education without common sense is a waste, as evidenced by this ongoing chaos.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2008
Kobojunkie:

and what "solution" have you come up with beyond roflmao?

What more "education" do you plan to give to students who kill their own teacher for "mishandling" the quran during exams? Maybe we shld advocate they be educated in the moon.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2008
Again,  Education is not out of the question. Infact, it is the only REASONABLE solution to all this. Simple!!!

H2O2:

Education without common sense is a waste, as evidenced by this ongoing chaos.

I agree but we need people educated, and informed regardless of the kinds of education that may exist out there. That is the only way to deal with the situation that exists between tribes. One can say that the solution to Nigeria's problems, at all levels, happens to be simply Education and nothing more.

Now, as usual, will sit and watch some switch to PERSONAL ATTACKS mode. lol
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by toshmann(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

Good point Idupaul , but does the Sabon Gari in Kano have an LGA Status? If so their is no way it should be chaired by the Hausa. I will categorically agree with you if so.

Look I am not on any sides, I just refute the fallacies that a lot of Nairalanders would have us believe.

i believe in rule and law. This LGA should be won by those with the most votes, its that simple.

some people make me laugh grin grin grin grin

wake up guys, naija is dying. there is not unity. patriotism my a--. i feel the pain, even when i know nobody involved in this mess. i can imagine how david and debosky feel when they know somebody involved in the mortality list.

hmmmmm . . . .some words are better left unsaid lipsrsealed
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by toshmann(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2008
DavidDylan:

and what "solution" have you come up with beyond roflmao?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by tpia: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2008
toshmann:

some people make me laugh grin grin grin grin

wake up guys, naija is dying. there is not unity. patriotism my a--. i feel the pain, even when i know nobody involved in this mess. i can imagine how david and debosky feel when they know somebody involved in the mortality list.

hmmmmm . . . .some words are better left unsaid lipsrsealed

funny how you can imagine david and debosky's pain but not javalove's who didnt call for the dissolution of Nigeria.

You have selective emotions, maybe?
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by doyin13(m): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2008
Jeez. . . . .that picture is absolutely gruesome
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Again,  Education is not out of the question. Infact, it is the only REASONABLE solution to all this. Simple!!!

this "person" must be living on another planet. Oya carry chalk and blackboard . . . go put your money where ur mouth is.

Easy to pontificate from your high throne in Ohio. All your family and friends are safe . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / Dora Akunyili's 61st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Press Release: INEC Okays Resumption Of Political Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.