Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin (13842 Views)

Aliyu Tola, A Man, Is The Commissioner For Women Affairs In Adamawa / Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) / Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Ellyptical: 12:32am On Dec 03, 2008
L+G,
Firstly, I really sympathize with the people who lost their lives in this crisis. I can imagine how their parents feel. Young graduates who are just starting a life! What can i say?
Terrible.
On the other hand, when i see people like Kobojunkie and JosBoy4Life suggesting that education will be the solution to this crisis, I feel sad.
While I do not intend to get into an aggressive exchange of words with anybody (as has never been my style), I feel sorry when people render hopeless solutions (like education) in an attempt to avoid the obvious truth.
On a seemingly unrelated note, i wish to throw a question. Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan seceded?
Quote from Wikipedia
On 15 August 1947, India gained independence from British rule, but at the same time Muslim-majority areas were partitioned to form a separate state of Pakistan.[31] On 26 January 1950, India became a republic and a new constitution came into effect.
L+G, pakistan is a Nuclear Power! Education levels are high and may even be much higher than you have in nigeria in general, but DEFINITELY higher than you have in the North.

Pakistan is the sixth most populous country in the world and has the second largest Muslim population in the world after Indonesia. The country is listed among the "Next Eleven" economies. Pakistan is a founding member of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference, South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation, Developing 8 Countries, G20 developing nations and the Economic Cooperation Organisation. It is also a member of the United Nations, Commonwealth of Nations, World Trade Organisation, G33 developing countries, Group of 77 developing nations, major non-NATO ally of the United States and is a nuclear state.

Men and Brethren, in spite of all these, pakistan is a haven for terrorists! Jihadists just like in northern Nigeria, thrive in Pakistan irrespective of their educational level. On thing is sure. Education can make a man exposed, but it can not root out deep-rooted beliefs and hatred. Kobojunkie from my observations, is good at rotflmao when issues are critical. Normally you would feel that after her ussual rotflmao, she would come up with a wonderful idea to explain why she "laughed" at the initila "rantings" of others, but she has made it a point of duty to disappoint us with seemingly baseless suggestions. . . .like the suggestion of education as a remedial plan for the incessant genocides in the north!
Who on this thread can lay claim to being oblivious of the fact that Osama bin Laden had world class exposure that many villagers on the south do not have?Yet Are these unexposed and uneducated Southerners as blood-thirsty as the Northern Muslims and Osama are? Was Osama not from an extremely wealthy home? How then can we say poverty is the reason for all these barbaric killings?

Bin Laden was raised as a devout Sunni Muslim.[18] From 1968 to 1976 he attended the "élite" secular Al-Thager Model School.[19] Bin Laden studied economics and business administration[20] at King Abdulaziz University. Some reports suggest bin Laden earned a degree in civil engineering in 1979,[21] or a degree in public administration in 1981.[22] Other sources describe him as having left university during his third year,[23] never completing a college degree, though "hard working."[24] At university, bin Laden's main interest was religion, where he was involved in both "interpreting the Quran and jihad" and charitable work.[25] He is also a poet.[26]

If education was the answer, then the recent attacks on India which is linked by media reports to Pakistani terrorists would not have happened. If the alleged terrorists still had so much drive and zeal that they crossed boarders to commit the atrocity, imagine what the nation of INDIAPAKISTAN would have been! Definitely like Nigeria.
Secession of India and Pakistan has made it such that it has only been heard of in trickles . . .why can't Nigeria learn from India?
Remember that India and Pakistan broke up in 1947, and up till now, remnants of the blood-thirst still exists in their former countrymen, the Pakistanis. How much more a case where the two fractions are together as is the case in the failed state we live in?
For the sake of sound reasoning, it may not be wise to make suggestions and profer solutions, when you are not naturally gifted in pattern recognition. If you can recognize patterns, you should have seen that this pattern of jihad, terrorism is not in anyway, inversely proportional to the level of education. Time magazine had a story on Modern-Day Terrorism. They carefully x-rayed the lifes of many modern day terrorists. You would be shocked to notice that the new generation of terrorists are graduates, exposed, polished and what you would call a "correct guy/girl". The ladies amongst them were pretty secular-looking ladies. Irrespective of all that, the deep-rooted hatred for Israel and America, drives them to tie bombs and walk into buildings and crowded places and detonate the bombs.
Speaking on this same issue, permit me to remind you that Ahmadinejad is HIGHLY EDUCATED with a PHD in engineering!
The same president of a Nation called Iran openly said (on air) that the Nation of Israel should be wiped out of the face of the earth!
In 1976, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad took Iran's national university entrance exams (concours). He has claimed that he ranked 132nd out of 400,000 participants that year,[27] and soon enrolled in the Iran University of Science and Technology (IUST) as an undergraduate student of civil engineering. He was accepted to a Master of Science program at the same school in 1986, and eventually received his doctorate in 1997 in civil engineering and traffic transportation planning.[28][29] During his doctoral studies at Tehran, he was the governor general of Ardabil Province (1993-1997). Ahmadinejad was a lecturer and member of the faculty at the university since 1989.[26][28]

with all these glaring fatcs, i find it preposterous that people ( like Josboy4lif and Kobojunkie) tenaciously cling to frivoulous ideas all in an attempt to avoid mentioning the obvious solution - secession.
On another note, Iran's nuclear enrichment (which is suspected by many as a plot by Iran to build an nuclear bomb that will ultimately wipe out Israel) is spearheaded by Iranian scientists of whom a lot are most likely professors and PhDs. These professors and researchers in Nuclear Physics and engineering are far more educated than the average person. Yet the willfully continue their nuclear pursuit for nuclear enrichment even after UN has sanctioned the nation. You would expect a Prof to be "civilized" enough to resign from duty the moment news breaks that the UN has sanctioned his nation for a project he is supervising/working in.
Can I hear someone say education again?
Was Hitler a drop-out? yet deep-seated hatred by him and the Nazis for the Jews, made one of the most civilized nations of the world to reduce to the level of being involved in one of the worlds worst genocides. The scar of the holocaust on the image of Germany as a classical example of 21st century civilization is one that may never heal beyond visibility.
While I strive to remain humble and avoid boasting, anyone who is conversant with my posts knows that I rarely comment on threads not related to my nation Biafra, but when I do, I take time to research well, lest another showeth me how my suggestion/reasoning holdeth no water.
Please and please again, If you do not know what to suggest as a solution to these occurrences, it is more noble to drop a line of sympathy for the deceased and move on, than to suggest like Kobojunie and Josboy4life that education will help settle the problems.
Human lives are more important than answering One Nigeria. If 200 people will die in One Nigeria and 20 will die in a nation broken into as many ethnic groups as there are in Nigeria, i go for the later.
On a final note, you cannot amalgamate a Jewish colony(south-easterners) and an Arab colony (northerners) in one nation. It's an experiment that has never worked anywhere and hopes of this failed nation to be the first instance of its possibility, diminishes with each passing day.
When will we open our eyes to the Obvious truth of the neccessity of seccesion? Food for thought.
Obrigado
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 12:38am On Dec 03, 2008
Ellyptical you just wasted your time. The blind are steadfastly determined not to see.

Thanks for your write-up though.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:43am On Dec 03, 2008
You people know exactly what educational enlightenment these Hausa people need.
Stop think Nigeria will secceed it is a pipe-dream, and not mine either.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Kobojunkie: 12:52am On Dec 03, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

@ Kobojunkie

Some people are hell bent to see the dissolution of Nigeria. Reprisal and deep seeded hatred for a failed state attempt in the form of Biafra.

Well. . . we have been sitting back watching them ruin things for so long now. How much longer before we get total chaos, and it becomes to turn things around for the good of the many? Not a single group has up till today proved it can succeed if it secedes. I bet that even if they are successful, the same level of chaos, if not worse, will exist wherever they go.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by asha80(m): 1:07am On Dec 03, 2008
I bet that even if they are successful, the same level of chaos, if not worse, will exist wherever they go.

it should not bother you if they have chaos or not
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by grafikdon: 1:11am On Dec 03, 2008
asha 80:

I bet that even if they are successful, the same level of chaos, if not worse, will exist wherever they go.

I just wonder o. . . those goons are so good in ''predicting'' the future
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Uche2nna(m): 1:22am On Dec 03, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

@ Kobojunkie

Some people are hell bent to see the dissolution of Nigeria. Reprisal and deep seeded hatred for a failed state attempt in the form of Biafra.

It is those guys who use religion as an excuse to stir up trouble that are hell bent in seeing the dissolution of Nigeria. U cant keep espousing ONE NIGERIA while every chance U get, U kill ur fellow Nigerians sad Aint that just hypocrisy

Kobojunkie:

Not a single group has up till today proved it can succeed if it secedes. I[b] bet that even if they are successful, the same level of chaos, if not worse, will exist wherever they go.[/b]

Apart from the civil war, religious riots have claimed more lives than any other disturbances in Nigeria. Remove that from the equation and the chaos U are talking about will drop dramatically.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Kobojunkie: 1:23am On Dec 03, 2008
asha 80:

Could you possibly REPOST the part of my post that gives you the notion that I am bothered in some way??
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:28am On Dec 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

It is those guys who use religion as an excuse to stir up trouble that are hell bent in seeing the dissolution of Nigeria. U can't keep espousing ONE NIGERIA while every chance U get, U kill ur fellow Nigerians sad Aint that just hypocrisy

Apart from the civil war, religious riots have claimed more lives than any other disturbances in Nigeria. Remove that from the equation and the chaos U are talking about will drop dramatically.

Are you sure about that, you do know we have disease to bumbaclot in Nigeria. Not to mention the killing of Witches in Southern Nigeria,
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by vicade(m): 1:32am On Dec 03, 2008
My Ancestors have always been Yorubas before the creation of Nigeria and i deem myself a Yoruba boy then a Nigerian. Igbos are cool and hard working but the biafra saga has done more damage than good to the igbos in my opinion

I think you guys should read Half of a Yellow sun-It is a great novel.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Kobojunkie: 1:32am On Dec 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

It is those guys who use religion as an excuse to stir up trouble that are hell bent in seeing the dissolution of Nigeria. U can't keep espousing ONE NIGERIA while every chance U get, U kill ur fellow Nigerians sad Aint that just hypocrisy

Not just those who use religion as excuse. We have many more who use ethnical differences and stories from 40 years ago as reason for their stance.

Uche2nna:

Well, are you saying that chaos exists only in the northern part of Nigeria where sharia lives? Last I checked, most of the country is in chaos.  This is just the usual, we come on here, blame islam and hausas as if the millions of islamics living across the world in peace with their neighbours have 30 heads, and the many hausas who live in other nations are aliens. Then we sit back and wait for the next riot to blame islam and hausas for all things chaos in Nigeria. lol

Hey!! if blaming islamics and blaming hausas will help simmer us down till the next riot or witch hunt, I am cool!!! roflmao!!!
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:34am On Dec 03, 2008
Is it related to tears of the sun the movie with Bruce Willis??
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Uche2nna(m): 1:40am On Dec 03, 2008
U guys are funny,

@ Jos

I said disturbances as in "People actually going out to kill other people". Thats why I used the civil war as a standard. Geddit?

Now U are pointing to diseases. U might as well point to road accidents, aircraft mishaps, flooding. The list is endless

@ Kobo

Sometimes I worry that U have been out of Nigeria far too fucking long undecided Or maybe U just like to argue (The jury is still out on that grin)
List one ethnic disturbance U know of in Nigeria in the past decade and I would list 5 religious riots to match that.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Uche2nna(m): 1:46am On Dec 03, 2008
And before U go off on how we always blame the Hausas and Islam as a major cause of restiveness of the North, I always ask : Is it just a coincidence that most of the religious riots have occured in the north. And U are absolutely, right!!!! We just going to sit on our butt and wait for another one to happen. And I bet U know where it is going to happen again and it is not in the South.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by vicade(m): 1:46am On Dec 03, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

Is it related to tears of the sun the movie with Bruce Willis??

Half of a yellow sun is a great novel about the biafra war. The best novel i have ever read. It made me look at the biafran situation in a new light. It is a story about Love, Hope, Tragedy and Comedy.It is semi-fiction i think.

Look even if all the islamists kill all the non islamists, there will still be problems. Islamists/Muslims also have factions you know like the Ahmadiya, ansarudeen,anwar ul slam ,NASFAT and all that.Even the IFE/Modakeke stuff is an ethnical example and so is the IJAW/Itsekiri incident. The key is Tolerance and Patience.KIllings of such are bad, but how we react to such killings could decide if such a situations could be even worse which was what i think happened in the case of the biafra war although betrayal also played a part
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Kobojunkie: 1:52am On Dec 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

@ Kobo

Sometimes I worry that U have been out of Nigeria far too fucking long undecided Or maybe U just like to argue (The jury is still out on that grin)
List one ethnic disturbance U know of in Nigeria in the past decade and I would list 5 religious riots to match that.

Well, believe what you want, i am done!
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Uche2nna(m): 1:55am On Dec 03, 2008
vicade:

Islamists/Muslims also have factions you know like the Ahmadiya, ansarudeen,anwar ul slam ,NASFAT and all that.
What has this got to do with killing innocent people undecided

.Even the IFE/Modakeke stuff is an ethnical example and so is the IJAW/Itsekiri incident. The key is
[quote][/quote]

Yup, and I can cite more of these ethnic disturbances. But here is the question tho, how frequent and random is it compared to religious riots. In religious riots, people die and don't even know what they are dying for. Same can not be said of ethnic clashes.

There is no killing that can be morally justified (religious or ethnic) but if there is an uprising in Nigeria the chances that it is religious is very high and the chances that it emanated from the North is even way higher. To me thats the issue at hand right here
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Kobojunkie: 1:57am On Dec 03, 2008
vicade:

Half of a yellow sun is a great novel about the biafra war. The best novel i have ever read. It made me look at the biafran situation in a new light. It is a story about Love, Hope, Tragedy and Comedy.It is semi-fiction i think.

Look even if all the islamists kill all the non islamists, there will still be problems. Islamists/Muslims also have factions you know like the Ahmadiya, ansarudeen,anwar ul slam ,NASFAT and all that.Even the IFE/Modakeke stuff is an ethnical example and so is the IJAW/Itsekiri incident. The key is Tolerance and Patience.KIllings of such are bad, but how we react to such killings could decide if such a situations could be even worse which was what i think happened in the case of the biafra war although betrayal also played a part

No, why ask Nigerians to act instead of yakking about how everyone else is to blame for the turmoil and continued decay in the country I mean it is way easier to sit and blame the religion of others for the issues( something we know can do practically nothing about them having), rather than advocating we push to improve situations so people can keep their beliefs but understand that breaking the law comes with dire punishments. Make we wait, another one is around the corner; another chance to come on nairaland to rant and fume about how we detest the hausas and the islamics.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by vicade(m): 2:06am On Dec 03, 2008
A Possible solution to this kind of problem is Inter ethnic marriages but will happen anytime soon? No. Will a chrsitian marry a muslim girl in a church? More likely if they are both yorubas. WIll an Igbo boy marry a muslim yourba girl? Not likely,  Have you ever seen an Igbo marry an Hausa? Quite Rare.

And believe it or not there are religious and thnic discriminations that people live with everyday in Nigeria that are worse than these riots.They say  No Pain in dying they say but to be discriminated against in your own country, How painful is that? undecided

Riots are the ones you see and i don't see these riots as a Problem but as a consequence/Result of an Underlying problem which is the lack of integration across religious and ethnic lines. The NYSC was supposed to address this but alas, it failed.

Will an Igbo man ever be president? No disrespect but we are likely to see a black prime minister in the United Kingdom not because it is right or encouraging but because that is the result of the system called Nigeria we live in.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Uche2nna(m): 2:21am On Dec 03, 2008
Why dont U set the ball rolling grin
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by vicade(m): 2:39am On Dec 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

Why don't U set the ball rolling grin

You mean me? shocked It couldn't be. tongue
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by PastorPLC: 6:28am On Dec 03, 2008
@Kobo and Vicade,

I can't get you guys at all.  There was riot and killings in the North by muslems.  People blame Northern muslims for it, and you guys are here posting why it is wrong to keep on blaming them.  Who do we shift the blame?

You have said it all that Nigeria is a failed country.   Why are we suggesting inter-marriages, etc when we all know that it aint going to work in Nigeria or stop the sensless killings?  We know what will stop or reduce the killings and hatred but we keep on experimenting a failed project called "One Nigeria."   What is difficult here applying a known solution to those killings etc?  Maybe, some section(s) of the country are only after what they will get in one Nigeria and never bothered if thousands die on daily basis as long as they keep on benefitting in one Nigeria.  I am of the opinion that if breaking Nigeria into pieces will reduce or stop the killings, then what is stopping us from doing that?  The almajiris will continue to kill whenever they are told to do so by their evil masters.

Honestly, no matter how this may sound, the only solution to these killings is when every Christian state retaliate with full measure, probably extend the reprisal attacks for good one week. It is then our leaders and the evil masters of those almajiris will start educating their people for better.

Let us remember the year 2000 when Aba boys carried a reprisal attack on muslims and thousands of people were killed. I was surprised to read where muslim leaders in the North moved to set a "Reconciliation Committee" calling on Christian leaders to put their boys on check, promising to do so in the North. This what they had not done in the past despite all the killings before the year 2000.

The muslims, despite all the killings and the Jihad, they are afraid of death than Christians. They run away when Christians are out for trouble, but they go out looking for trouble in peace time.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by udezue(m): 7:34am On Dec 03, 2008
The best way to deal with northern hausa madness is to reply them each time with the same bull shit. If they kill 20, kill 100 of them and fight on. Then they will crawl back to their senses. Turning the other cheek and running away does nothing but invite more trouble but when u reply them they stop. I'm happy Christians in Jos did not waste time showing them pepper. The ones in the East that are hiding unlike b4 have now realized that my generation of Igbos are not that of the 60s who tolerated their nonsense and ony asked for separate state. I say no need to even scream Biafra. Just mow them down any time they attack and tell em ndo na ONE NIGERIA we dey. Na dem go declare Biafra for us sef.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by RedHotChic(f): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2008
The best way to deal with northern hausa madness is to reply them each time with the same bull shit. If they kill 20, kill 100 of them and fight on. Then they will crawl back to their senses. Turning the other cheek and running away does nothing but invite more trouble but when u reply them they stop. I'm happy Christians in Jos did not waste time showing them pepper. The ones in the East that are hiding unlike before have now realized that my generation of Igbos are not that of the 60s who tolerated their nonsense and ony asked for separate state. I say no need to even scream Biafra. Just mow them down any time they attack and tell em ndo na ONE NIGERIA we dey. Na them go declare Biafra for us sef

grin grin grin grin Nigeria is in trouble.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by udezue(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2008
LOL It never even start. Abegooo all this yeye ajebota way we dey handle dem b4 no dey work. If Hausa want madness just serve em with pepper. Dey don extend am well to even Yoruba ppl. yeye ppl
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by dazangel11(f): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2008
LOL

This one nigeria project is'nt going to work. Trust me Nigeria is going to break up Trust me mark my word.

The jos killings really got a lot of Igbos angry I was in Enugu then and you need to see how youths arranged themselves in group discussing the issue. A lot of angry coments were made and one guy really slaped one mallam after buying sugar cane from him and his escuse when he was questioned was look at how his brothers are killing people in the north and he is here shouting at me.
For those who think education is the solution to this you are not saying the truth at all. I want to say this to all Muslim without apology that ISLAMISM is TERRORISM. And the only way we can stop this is to fight these fools. An eye for an eye.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by udezue(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2008
lol @ slapped the mallam. poor malam. he needs to talk to his ppl or else he might get more than a slap next time .
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2008
udezue:

lol @ slapped the mallam. poor malam. he needs to talk to his people or else he might get more than a slap next time .

The slapper must be a coward. What stopped him from hacking the mallam's head off? After all, we are "one nigeria".
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Muza(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2008
dazangel11:

LOL

This one nigeria project is'nt going to work. Trust me Nigeria is going to break up Trust me mark my word.

The jos killings really got a lot of Igbos angry I was in Enugu then and you need to see how youths arranged themselves in group discussing the issue. A lot of angry coments were made and one guy really slaped one mallam after buying sugar cane from him and his escuse when he was questioned was look at how his brothers are killing people in the north and he is here shouting at me.
For those who think education is the solution to this you are not saying the truth at all. I want to say this to all Muslim without apology that ISLAMISM is TERRORISM. And the only way we can stop this is to fight these fools. An eye for an eye.

dazangel11 dan uwarki shegiya,
Any body reading wat you wrote will just laugh  grin,
U are so ignorant and shallow.
Nobody has been complaining about the Niger delta terrorists.
All those making noise dont even know wat happened.
Big fools kawai  grin
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by KnowAll(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2008
The Yoruba corpers got caught in the emotions of these angry mob, I will call it collateral Damage, it happens all over the world wherever there are conflicts. I do not think for a moment taht the mob went all out seeking for yourbas to kill. So poster do not whip up un-neccsary sentiments here. I am also a yoruba man too. If you want to know what collateral damage is I will suggest you go and take up an appointment in Iraq and lets see if you will come out of it alive.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2008
KnowAll:

The Yoruba corpers got caught in the emotions of these angry mob, I will call it collateral Damage, it happens all over the world wherever there are conflicts. I do not think for a moment taht the mob went all out seeking for yourbas to kill. So poster do not whip up un-neccsary sentiments here. I am also a yoruba man too. If you want to know what collateral damage is I will suggest you go and take up an appointment in Iraq and lets see if you will come out of it alive.

I weep for your reasoning.
The three yorubas mentioned are making headlines because yorubas have never been the target in the past. What will you have to say about Igbos that lost their lives and properties in the same genocide? Was their death and losses collateral damages too?

F.Y.I, the yoruba corpers were nowhere near the polling boots, electoral offices or in the area the genocide would have taken place. These young men were dragged out of their house and slaughtered like rams. Worst part was that the jihadist knew all along that they were innocent corpers impacting education on the almajiris as part to of their services to the "one nigeria".
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by naijaking1: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2008
vicade:

A Possible solution to this kind of problem is Inter ethnic marriages but will happen anytime soon? No. Will a chrsitian marry a muslim girl in a church? More likely if they are both yorubas. WIll an Igbo boy marry a muslim yourba girl? Not likely, Have you ever seen an Igbo marry an Hausa? Quite Rare.

And believe it or not there are religious and thnic discriminations that people live with everyday in Nigeria that are worse than these riots.They say No Pain in dying they say but to be discriminated against in your own country, How painful is that? undecided

Riots are the ones you see and i don't see these riots as a Problem but as a consequence/Result of an Underlying problem which is the lack of integration across religious and ethnic lines. The NYSC was supposed to address this but alas, it failed.

Will an Igbo man ever be president? No disrespect but we are likely to see a black prime minister in the United Kingdom not because it is right or encouraging but because that is the result of the system called Nigeria we live in.

Your patronizing attitude towards the Igbos is quite chilling for someone preaching One-Nigeria and peaceful co-existence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / Dora Akunyili's 61st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Press Release: INEC Okays Resumption Of Political Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.