Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband (65353 Views)

Pics: Adaeze Yobo Grinds On Her Husband's Genital As They Dance At Son's B'day / OMG!! Lady Gaga Forgets Her Trousers As She Steps Out In T-shirt(SEE PHOTOS) / Kim Kardashian Completely Forgets Her Baby, North West In An Hotel (photos & Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by McDonalds2014(m): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Original Title: Tiwa Savage & Patoranking Heat Up On Stage, Leaves Out Hubby At Channel O Awards

Tiwa Savage and Patoranking put out quite a performance last weekend at the Channel O Music Video Awards last weekend in South Africa. The two music stars got the audience screaming out loud with the rendition of their hit track ‘Girlie O’ remix.

Recall that there was no body contact between them in the official musical video of the track, however, Patoranking didn’t go easy on Tiwa this time. Both stars got cozy and cozier… and then the MAVIN queen kinda gave him a lap dance.

Source: http://ynaija.com/lets-just-say-tiwa-savage-patoranking-heated-things-up-at-the-channel-o-music-awards-photos/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by McDonalds2014(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Last night, pop diva, Tiwa Savage won the Most Gifted Female award at the 2014 Channel O Music Video Awards which held in South Africa yesterday after being nominated in the same category for 3 years in a row.

In her acceptance speech, Tiwa Savage, who had earlier delivered a classic performance of ‘Girlie O’ remix with Patoranking, was grateful to God for winning the award, saying she would have cried if she didn’t win.

The Mavin first lady went on to give special shout out to 323 Entertainment and Don Jazzy of Mavin Records but somehow forgot to mention her husband, T Billz who also didn’t accompany her to the stage as he usually does.

Just the day after, her fans have been calling her out on Twitter, insinuating that the reports of rancour in her marriage are indeed true.
http://thenet.ng/2014/11/chomva14-fans-accuse-tiwa-savage-of-deliberately-ignoring-hubby/

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by ifyalways(f): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
The second to the last picture cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by icebebe(f): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mmmm..Tiwa!
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Oluwatosean(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Wot r dose two doin?
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Beesluv: 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hope the couple have not started acting funny like their counterparts. Better secure your marriage girlie o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by vizkiz: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
thank God my gf doesn't know how to sing undecided

184 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
Oluwatosean:
Wot r dose two doin?
I wonder wat d hell is goin on dea
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Tiwa,heeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Na wah oo. Tiwa abeg leave my crush for me ni ooo.

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Melinde: 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
This one pass dance oo

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Mprex(f): 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
I thought this lady is married?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by leggo: 1:40am On Dec 03, 2014
See Tiwa's fat arms

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Melinde: 2:57am On Dec 03, 2014
Tiwa is a cheerful giver!!

41 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 03, 2014
Thank goodness the hubby didn't get on stage with her....imagine the embarrassment sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by tayoxx(m): 3:51am On Dec 03, 2014
wetin consign me. ...
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by philo3(m): 4:38am On Dec 03, 2014
shocked shocked
shaa e no concern me..
all i want is to hear dat tiwa iz pregnant for
T.Billz(wetin de dull dem na)*in wizkids voice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Airforce1(m): 5:19am On Dec 03, 2014
Married Woman

E remain make dem begin ffuck her on stage

Mtchew

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by boss1310(m): 5:44am On Dec 03, 2014
i noticed that this lady daily routine is being monitored closely to know what she does or say that is against her position as a married woman.i even believe that there are people who will pop champagne if her marriage hit the rocks,these people condemn her fashion sense,music,facial and bodily appearance yet they have always failed to say the needful.HOW ITS THEIR BUSINESS

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by pamcode(m): 6:48am On Dec 03, 2014
o boy the op above is something else o,bt he is right,davidflo i sight u boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by angelTI(f): 6:50am On Dec 03, 2014
Tiwa, Tiwa, Tiwa. How many times did I call you? Take it easy o

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by kelvinmuffins3(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2014
Tiwa hehehehe
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by nickz(m): 7:23am On Dec 03, 2014
patoranking dey enjoy ohsadsadsadsad
how do i become a musician please??

18 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by psyqs(m): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2014
Nairaland
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by lertee(f): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2014
Her life,her business.
If her hubby is not complaining,who are you to complain on his behalf.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by mesoade(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2014
boss1310:
i noticed that this lady daily routine is being monitored closely to know what she does or say that is against her position as a married woman.i even believe that there are people who will pop champagne if her marriage hit the rocks,these people condemn her fashion sense,music,facial and bodily appearance yet they have always failed to say the needful.HOW ITS THEIR BUSINESS
What if your daughter has her as her role model . . How is that not your business?

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Codedrock(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2014
Frontpage things
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by rattlesnake(m): 8:08am On Dec 03, 2014
Two nonentities

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Enoquin(f): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2014
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by axortedbabe(f): 8:13am On Dec 03, 2014
before u knw it nw,we go dun hear say they dun dey date...
charlet booked incase..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by davidflo(m): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2014
pamcode:
o boy the op above is something else o,bt he is right,davidflo i sight u boss
i hail o..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Already Cut Off My Manhood - Bobrisky / Bolatito Sowunmi: "I Can't Marry A Man Who Is Not Good In Sex" / Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.