Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,956 members, 7,803,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? (3988 Views)

What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
It doesn't make any sense to me. young people at the prime of their lives, and the next thing is sex. it's not even for what nature planned which is procreation. but for pleasure. of all the things in the world, having sex is the next thing? so, when you've bleeped everyone around before 30, what are you going to do in the next 40 years of your life? not to mention the risks associated with it, and the fact that it is linked to higher divorce rates. . . opposite sexes have now started to view the other as intimacy gadgets. the human life is a long one, you have enough time to Bleep, why don't you use your youth to accomplish something intellectually stunning? and then start a happy family with a great person?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
i pray God helps dis our generation,because pre marital sex seems normal to everyone

3 Likes

Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by AdeniyiA(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
want to be a youth with a difference? ,dare to be different, do not join multitude to do evil. what seems normal to man is an abomination to God.
nuff said
Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teempakguy:
It doesn't make any sense to me. young people at the prime of their lives, and the next thing is sex. it's not even for what nature planned which is procreation. but for pleasure. of all the things in the world, having sex is the next thing? so, when you've bleeped everyone around before 30, what are you going to do in the next 40 years of your life? not to mention the risks associated with it, and the fact that it is linked to higher divorce rates. . . opposite sexes have now started to view the other as intimacy gadgets. the human life is a long one, you have enough time to Bleep, why don't you use your youth to accomplish something intellectually stunning? and then start a happy family with a great person?
God bless u.. never knew there are still few youth who think like this..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by barackodam: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
I have no problems whatsoever with the OP, just that some people would soon come here and start forming holiness

3 Likes

Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by clevvermind(m): 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
the op is right.
Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 03, 2014
Teempakguy:

how old r u if i may ask

2 Likes

Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 03, 2014
Teempakguy:

Why should we take advice on sex from the pope? If he knows anything about it, he shouldn't! - George Bernard Shaw

4 Likes

Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 03, 2014
voodoo85:

how old r u if i may ask
ah, seriously. . . i'll give you a clue. i don't have a beard.
Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 03, 2014
hoyinkansola:
God bless u.. never knew there are still few youth who think like this..
Amen.
Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 03, 2014
Teempakguy:
ah, seriously. . . i'll give you a clue. i don't have a beard.

so what u haven't reach your puberty yet? cool

1 Like

Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 03, 2014
Alexpissu:

Why should we take advice on sex from the pope? If he knows anything about it, he shouldn't! - George Bernard Shaw
I don't see what that has to do with this. this is pure logic. the more enjoyment you indulge in during your youth, the less you have to look forward to, and the less meaningful your life will turn out to be. premarital sex is like eating cake dough. sure, it tastes delicious, but now, your even more delicious cake is gone, and there's a nasty stomach ache coming up!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 03, 2014
voodoo85:

so what u haven't reach your puberty yet? cool
is that supposed to sound funny? i'm old enough to give you a child. and, if you're smart, he/she will be a prodigy

1 Like

Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by ItsAaliyah: 1:20am On Dec 03, 2014
Teempakguy:
I don't see what that has to do with this. this is pure logic. the more enjoyment you indulge in during your youth, the less you have to look forward to, and the less meaningful your life will turn out to be. premarital sex is like eating cake dough. sure, it tastes delicious, but now, your even more delicious cake is gone, and there's a nasty stomach ache coming up!

This.

This is cool.
Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 03, 2014
Teempakguy:

Hmmm, sex is as old as the earth.

I don't mean to debunk any of your claims about sex , we have different perspective towards it .Well, I'm not advocating for premarital sex ...As long as people of legal age have sex without not seeing other as a sex object, I don't see it as immoral. The real decay of premarital sex is having un-wanted pregnancy,abortions and diseases.
Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Jaycee10(m): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2014
Most one be legally married b4 sex?
@ OP
Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by tranxo(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2014
Alexpissu:

Hmmm, sex is as old as the earth.

I don't mean to debunk any of your claims about sex , we have different perspective towards it .Well, I'm not advocating for premarital sex ...As long as people of legal age have sex without not seeing other as a sex object, I don't see it as immoral. The real decay of premarital sex is having un-wanted pregnancy,abortions and diseases.

....jump down from the fence and stop deceiving YOURSELF.
Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2014
Teempakguy:
is that supposed to sound funny? i'm old enough to give you a child. and, if you're smart, he/she will be a prodigy

Nevermind. Jst i see already that virgin or non virgin, u not gonna achieve smth stunning as its said in your post smiley and that my friend is funny
Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by pamcom(m): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2014
great quote
Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2014
diz one is strong
Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2014
Pleasure
Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Uyi168: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2014
Most times we condemn premarital s*ex based on moral qrounds...i bet there re some health benefits attached to it.....
Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
voodoo85:

Nevermind. Jst i see already that virgin or non virgin, u not gonna achieve smth stunning as its said in your post smiley and that my friend is funny
well, i apologise for the blunt statement, i wasn't thinking when i posted that. but seriously, i have already achieved stunning things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
Teempakguy:
well, i apologise for the blunt statement, i wasn't thinking when i posted that. but seriously, i have already achieved stunning things.

Hahhahahhahaha ok grin let me believe in that
Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
voodoo85:

Hahhahahhahaha ok grin let me believe in that
Thanks. . .
Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
Teempakguy:
Thanks. . .

I thought u r smart. If u r smart u had to get that it was a sarcasm loool i guess not so smart than
Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
voodoo85:

I thought u r smart. If u r smart u had to get that it was a sarcasm loool i guess not so smart than
actually, it was thanks for finding it humorous. you see, i full expected you not to believe my claims. that happens a lot, so it doesn't bother me any more. all you have to do is ask.
Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
voodoo85:

actually, it was thanks for finding it humorous. you see, i fully expected you not to believe my claims. that happens a lot, so it doesn't bother me any more. all you have to do is ask.
Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
Jaycee10:
Most one be legally married b4 sex?
@ OP
Yes.
Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
the last time I created a thread synonymous to this a girl asked me to go and get bleeped. I was shocked .the fact is the youths keeping themselves for marriage this days are few .am a living witness ,avoiding pre marital sex till now and it just God's grace. so @op am glad people that thinks like me still exist.
Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
voodoo85:

how old r u if i may ask
what does his age have to with what he wrote?

1 Like

Re: Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
AgapeCharis:
what does his age have to with what he wrote?

If he is old enough for family and still virgin. Lets say 18-23. I wanted to ask what he is done so significantly smart and stunning with his time. Or its jst empty talks?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Finger A Girl The Right Way / I Want To Spend My Night In A Guy's House / Beautiful Ankara Gown For Big Butty Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.