Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca (8024 Views)

Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics / Pope Francis Bows For Queen Rania Of Jordan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:54am On Dec 03, 2014

Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by 9inches(m): 1:09am On Dec 03, 2014
Having respect for someone else's religion/belief. Wish all these muslim extremists learn a thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 03, 2014
What is the surprise here when the Vatican created both religion.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by tos4u(m): 2:26am On Dec 03, 2014
That is a sign of true humility, anyway this will not change d hard bent terrorist. If only every soul can be so humble like dis........ Dis world would have been a better place

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by italo: 3:59am On Dec 03, 2014
9inches and tos4u, you don't get the OP. He wants you to believe the Pope is the antichrist because he prayed in a Mosque. That's how deranged some of these charlatans can be.
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 03, 2014
Correct me if I am wrong. This seems to be some sort of laying of wreath ceremony. This is not a mosque pulpit, and this is not the interior of the Blue Mosque.

ifeness:

Lol. And who created the protestant religion? You guys got your entire Bible from the Vatican.

The Pope is a nice person anyway; not proud and arrogant like some other religious leaders, especially in Africa. And not because he is accused of bowing to Makkah. This pix is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by tartar9(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2014
make i hia word joh,In the popes mind-"O lord,forgive me for praying with this damn mohammedans in this shitty mosque,u know i am only doing this to score high ratings so that they will say that i am humble and tolerant.i might even bag an award even the noble peace prize if they think i am encouraging peace with the religion of peace.unleash not thine wrath on we for mine act o lord,send not thine agents of vengeance to slay my cardinalites or smashing their secret children against the rocks,neither to despoiling thy nuns nor bringing to utter destruction my expensive vatican residence and regalia with your fire and brimstone(which i know of course wont happen) and i shall increase thine tithing".

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by Rilwayne001: 8:50am On Dec 03, 2014
tartar9:
make i hia word joh,In the popes mind-"O lord,forgive me for praying with this damn mohammedans in this shitty mosque,u know i am only doing this to score high ratings so that they will say that i am humble and tolerant.i might even bag an award even the noble peace prize if they think i am encouraging peace with the religion of peace.unleash not thine wrath on we for mine act o lord,send not thine agents of vengeance to slay my cardinalites or smashing their secret children against the rocks,neither to despoiling thy nuns nor bringing to utter destruction my expensive vatican residence and regalia with your fire and brimstone(which i know of course wont happen) and i shall increase thine tithing".

Must you display this your featherhead everywhere you go? 

undecided
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2014
tartar9:

Lol. I do not believe that the Pope is that hypocritical. Not this Pope anyway.
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2014
ifeness:

You got a point there. wink
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2014
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by 9inches(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
italo:
9inches and tos4u, you don't get the OP. He wants you to believe the Pope is the antichrist because he prayed in a Mosque. That's how deranged some of these charlatans can be.

I'd rather not think that. I see it as the pontiff preaching peace and tolerance, period.
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by Blackfire(m): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
pope is both head of catholism and islam.. check pre mohamed time
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by 5solas(m): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
OLAADEGBU:
Pope francis Enters Mosque bows down and prays towards mecca
http://shoebat.com/2014/11/29/pope-francis-appeases-religion-antichrist-enters-mosque-pays-toward-mecca-islamic-call-prayer/
It's a pity. He does not believe in scripture alone. Probably being guided by one of his 'hadiths'.
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by italo: 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
5solas:

It's a pity. He does not believe in scripture alone. Probably being guided by one of his 'hadiths'.
Blackfire:
pope is both head of catholism and islam.. check pre mohamed time
And your protestant leaders are probably jetting off to the Vatican to learn the Hadiths and Islam from him. smiley

Hypocrites!

Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
italo:

And your protestant leaders are probably jetting off to the Vatican to learn the Hadiths and Islam from him. smiley

Hypocrites!

Thanks for posting the pictures of those WOF "pentecostals". They are fulfilling prophecies. By their fruits we shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by 5solas(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
italo:

Hypocrites!
Read the Bible, you will discover he is anti-Christ.
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by italo: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Thanks for posting the pictures of those WOF "pentecostals". They are fulfilling prophecies. By their fruits we shall know them.

The pictures below are those of:

1. The Lutheran leaders

2. Methodist leaders

3. Anglican leader

Are these WOF too?

Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by italo: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2014
5solas:

Read the Bible, you will discover he is anti-Christ.
So all these your Protestant leaders have not read the Bible?

Or they have read but choose to dine with the antichrist?

Hypocrites!
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by Ubenedictus(m): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2014
Personally I have never considered fondly the idea of a catholic pope in a muslim prayer service inside a mosque.

I understand his sentiments, the desire to ease violent tension and identify with each human person irrespective of race, color, or even religion, the need for solidarity and promote peace and peaceful co-existence, but i would wish he found a different and better way to do it than going to a mosque.

Come to think of it, he cannot say the arabic prayers the muslims are saying, it would be disrepectful to go to a muslim salat and pray "in Jesus name". So as far as it goes he is probably mute there or he his saying the lord's prayer, i don't think the muslims will be happy about addressing Jesus as God, savior or intercessor in a mosque.

I also pray this deosn't send the wrong message to those who are weak in faith or lend credence to those who would like to believe that all religions are fully true, right and equal.
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2014
italo:

The pictures below are those of:

1. The Lutheran leaders

2. Methodist leaders

3. Anglican leader

Are these WOF too?

Those orthodox ministers don't surprise me as most of them are secular but some of the WOF preachers pretending to be the real deal have been exposed.
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2014
Ubenedictus:

Personally I have never considered fondly the idea of a catholic pope in a muslim prayer service inside a mosque.

I understand his sentiments, the desire to ease violent tension and identify with each human person irrespective of race, color, or even religion, the need for solidarity and promote peace and peaceful co-existence, but i would wish he found a different and better way to do it than going to a mosque.

Come to think of it, he cannot say the arabic prayers the muslims are saying, it would be disrepectful to go to a muslim salat and pray "in Jesus name". So as far as it goes he is probably mute there or he his saying the lord's prayer, i don't think the muslims will be happy about addressing Jesus as God, savior or intercessor in a mosque.

I also pray this deosn't send the wrong message to those who are weak in faith or lend credence to those who would like to believe that all religions are fully true, right and equal.

I don't think you are really aware of the consequences of taking off your shoes, bowing down and turning toward Mecca to pray. undecided
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by italo: 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Those orthodox ministers don't surprise me as most of them are secular but some of the WOF preachers pretending to be the real deal have been exposed.

So Catholic, Protestant (Anglican, Methodist, Lutheran, Baptist, Evangelical, WOF, Pentecostal, non-denominational), Orthodox are antichrist.

Who then is for Christ?
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by italo: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

I don't think you are really aware of the consequences of taking off your shoes, bowing down and turning toward Mecca to pray. undecided

I know the consequences. Olaadegbu will say the Pope is the antichrist. Isn't it?
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
italo:

So Catholic, Protestant (Anglican, Methodist, Lutheran, Baptist, Evangelical, WOF, Pentecostal, non-denominational), Orthodox are antichrist.

Who then is for Christ?

That should lead you to ask the million dollar question: "Lord, is it I?" undecided
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
italo:

I know the consequences. Olaadegbu will say the Pope is the antichrist. Isn't it?

What is the consequence, if you know?
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by italo: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

That should lead you to ask the million dollar question: "Lord, is it I?" undecided

It can't be I. I am Catholic and you say the Pope is antichrist.

So who is for Christ?
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by italo: 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

What is the consequence, if you know?

The bold below.

italo:

Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
italo:

It can't be I. I am Catholic and you say the Pope is antichrist.

So who is for Christ?

Tell the Lord, not me. cool
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by italo: 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Tell the Lord, not me. cool
It's you that keeps calling the Pope antichrist, not the Lord.
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
italo:

The bold below.

Is he? If you are not sure, ask him for confirmation.
Re: Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca by italo: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Is he? If you are not sure, ask him for confirmation.
It's you that keeps saying the Pope is antichrist, not him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion; Is It Not A Sin To Call The Day That Jesus Died "A Good Friday" ? / Who is a Christian? and how do I know I am saved? / What Is The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.