Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... (23026 Views)

I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
iPhone 6.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Achillesgene(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
shadowgwalker:
point of correction please, it is Christmas and not Xmas ... the x was to cancel that word 'Christ ' cos haters were scared of the name above all names.
''X" is the first Greek letter " Chi " which comes in English as" Christ "

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by condralbede(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
Livingwalker:
As for me .....notin is too small ...notin is too big
Her father's company can do grin
And she come be Dangote's daughtergrin
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by CuppyCakie: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
iPhone 6

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Beennkumar:
A 2014 Cadillac Escalade and a porsche panamera.

Cc: Dechandel kiss
Son,you have a special thing for Cadillacs. Same thing you told me to pay with sometime ago. Ah,you dream big son grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by jmoore(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
shadowgwalker:
point of correction please, it is Christmas and not Xmas ... the x was to cancel that word 'Christ ' cos haters were scared of the name above all names.
You are spreading ignorance . Xmas is correct.

Educate yourself here>> https://www.nairaland.com/1141974/why-celebrate-christmas-xmas-christmas

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Sammy107d(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
No need to struggle. Get a gift card. www.suregifts.com.ng
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Bitojoe(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
dechandel:

Expecting nothing

the expectation of the righteous shall be granted.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by okotv(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
I don't have a girlfriend
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Youngzedd(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
shadowgwalker:

Just to say thanks.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by mckoolcharming(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Savigne:
Hmmmm lemme not be greedy,I just want;
A GOLD PLATED iphone6
Bmw X6
A house in the Bahamas
Daz all
thief
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Divineluv14(f): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
Himself

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Bitojoe(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
beckyomas:
I have never received a gift for Christmas, not expecting one anyway.
I dont give gifts, so i dont expect one.

give and it shall be giving unto you....
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
Beennkumar:

Son,you have a special thing for Cadillacs. The same thing you asked for when you spilled my coffee. Son,you love to dream big grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by dechandel(f): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
Beennkumar:

Now thats the real deal cool
I am really good at making right choices cheesy
With these gifts.. I am definitely gonna smile and say yes to you again in our next life kiss kiss
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Lordwheez(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
grin Hmmnnn.....HER VIRGINITY WOULD DO.....cheesy
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by confluence: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Perfect gift for the big boss
Coming soon

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by tabisegroup(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
Janeify:
Na those wey get boo abi na bee go answer am...observing cool
we r in d same shoe dear
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by pinkycute(f): 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
IPhone 6+

embarassed embarassed

I need it embarassed

Like mad ni tongue

grin grin

But dats not too much shaa

Lolzzzzzz
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by girlsupersonic(f): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
A nice Barcelona Jersey of Bartra, will love thatsmiley
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by happyzed0(f): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hmmmmmmm dis questn is 4 dose datve boo
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Beennkumar(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
laykorn:

Son,you have a special thing for Cadillacs. The same thing you asked for when you spilled my coffee. Son,you love to dream big grin
Ayamlaykorn
You still haven't gotten my Cadillac. angry
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Beennkumar(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
dechandel:

Now thats the real deal cool
I am really good at making right choices cheesy
With these gifts.. I am definitely gonna smile and say yes to you again in our next life kiss kiss
Sweetie! kiss

You know I love you so much, and I'm willing to get you anything. smiley
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
Lemme think
5 iphone (s) 6.
Cos ℓ promised to disperse phones this period.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by farano(f): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ferrari
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by dechandel(f): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bitojoe:

the expectation of the righteous shall be granted.

Already granted cheesy
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
Beennkumar:

You still haven't gotten my Cadillac. angry

Nah,I got it,for naijaboy. He has the crown now shocked
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Appswheel(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
consider buying a jewelry for your spouse this season - it makes hher beautiful. The best place to do that in Nigeria is on Millesime online Jewelry shop. www.millesime.com.ng home delivery available.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by ideology(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
Divineluv14:
Himself

I think this should be the best gift,
…Behold what manner of love kiss
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
farano:
Ferrari
a ferrari for farano cheesy nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.