Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Need Help With A Voting Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help With A Voting Website (1126 Views)

Win Facebook Voting Contest With Buyvotelikes / Do You Know Any VAS Company With NATIONWIDE Lottery Licence For SMS Voting? / Is The NMVA Voting Websites Programmed To Vote By Itself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With A Voting Website by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 03, 2014
I am currently building a website for an award event, the client demand for a voting page, am confused now because am still new. Anyone wants to help?
08029314720 here is my number, need it urgently
wink
Re: Need Help With A Voting Website by Generalkorex(m): 6:46am On Dec 03, 2014
which platform are you using?
Re: Need Help With A Voting Website by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 03, 2014
Re: Need Help With A Voting Website by uanda(m): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2014
Outsource the job for almost nothing and get it done professionally.
Click here
Re: Need Help With A Voting Website by AkinseteK(m): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2014
i have a voting system i did with php and mysql that we alllow you to pick any of the nominee and cast your vote and automatically it store in on the database and display the result if you want to display it to the world. if you are interested you can call me on 08034089466
Re: Need Help With A Voting Website by adewasco2k(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2014
The programming the very first step will be to get your design pattern right.

that when you can get good help.

first write down the things you want to accomplish and how "you" feel its gonna suit into your clients plan then people can help.

reason is, if you ask 3 programmers to do this, they will mostly all use different ideas to accomplish and not all will fit your plan or the clients goal.

Question to help:

1. multiple voting allowed?
2. do people need to signup before they can vote or you want to use IP to resist abuse?
3. can one person vote for many people?

this are the first questions that popped into my head.
Re: Need Help With A Voting Website by Webhost(m): 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Need Help With A Voting Website by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
adewasco2k:
The programming the very first step will be to get your design pattern right.

that when you can get good help.

first write down the things you want to accomplish and how "you" feel its gonna suit into your clients plan then people can help.

reason is, if you ask 3 programmers to do this, they will mostly all use different ideas to accomplish and not all will fit your plan or the clients goal.

Question to help:

1. multiple voting allowed?
2. do people need to signup before they can vote or you want to use IP to resist abuse?
3. can one person vote for many people?

this are the first questions that popped into my head.

can i have your number
Re: Need Help With A Voting Website by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
AkinseteK:
i have a voting system i did with php and mysql that we alllow you to pick any of the nominee and cast your vote and automatically it store in on the database and display the result if you want to display it to the world. if you are interested you can call me on 08034089466

your number is not going through
Re: Need Help With A Voting Website by AkinseteK(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2014
jayon:

your number is not going through

you can try this one 08025705318
Re: Need Help With A Voting Website by adewasco2k(m): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2014
jayon:

can i have your number

whatsapp +919560357481
Re: Need Help With A Voting Website by cbrass(m): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Jayon you are funny oo..anyway I like the way you came out. Just as adewasco2k said it is what u should pit in mind. Would have helped but am quite busy nw
Re: Need Help With A Voting Website by Karleb(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
cbrass:
Jayon you are funny oo..anyway I like the way you came out. Just as adewasco2k said it is what u should pit in mind. Would have helped but am quite busy nw

Egbon, long time.
Re: Need Help With A Voting Website by cbrass(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=Karleb post=28909800]

Egbon, long time. [/quote

Yes o..loosing interest in NL this daybesides am quite busy
Re: Need Help With A Voting Website by adewasco2k(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Karleb:

Egbon, long time.

Yea, yea.....trying to settle down bro
Re: Need Help With A Voting Website by Karleb(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
@Cbrass Make I no disturb you since you are busy, but I just want to remind that I want wristwatch for Xmas. cry

@adewasco2k

Just settle on time o cheesy
Re: Need Help With A Voting Website by cbrass(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Karleb:
@Cbrass Make I no disturb you since you are busy, but I just want to remind that I want wristwatch for Xmas. cry

@adewasco2k

Just settle on time o cheesy

I get so busy that I don't even know the days of the week let alone the dates..which month is xmass plss undecided
Re: Need Help With A Voting Website by Karleb(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
cbrass:

I get so busy that I don't even know the days of the week let alone the dates..which month is xmass plss undecided

Xmas is the period where we send/email promise cards to everybody! angry

And it also falls on 25th of December of every year, so are we buying Rolex or Hublot or Hanowa or John Harrison or Polar or Posche or Apple watch or Samsung watch? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Non Hosted Adsense For Sale Pin Verified!!!!!! / Read The Conversation Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-biafran Activist / Biggest Stock Photos Collection - 20 GB @cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.