Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! (6683 Views)

She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. / She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2014
Got dressed for work at about 7am and was about leaving when my phone rang, it was my neighbour, her name is happiness. A little about her, she is 18yrs beautiful, just finished her ssce and so jobless plus she's been crushing on me, which i discarded cos she's way too young and with her age that's infatuation.
I got her call and it was urgent. Please come i just hurt myself and need help cos no one is at home. Being a good samritan i rushed down holding a bottle of spirit & cotton wool smiley
Got to the gate, pulled my shoes outside, and entered the house. Getting inside she was bleeding mildly,i quickly helped her to clean it up, suddenly she held me and was trying to be funny, it was too Early to be in such mood as i was already getting late for work, so as i was trying to stop her, she held me firm, trying to be free we heard foot steps, it was her dad returning, she quickly asked me to go as her father will kill us both, she opened the back gate, angry, not knowing what to do, i went through it just with my socks on, the man asked who own the shoes, and the girl said she doesn't know, the man then took the shoes into his room... Now am just like wtf# just got that shoe yesterday with good money. Now, should i go meet the man and collect it? What should i tell him? By the way had to go home to get another shoe. Am on my way to work, late ofcourse undecided

Modified:
Just came from work by 4pm, saw the lady and her elder sister outside, no one said welcome.
Went inside, wanted to take my bath when the elder sister called me and narrated everything that happened this morning only from her sisters point of view. Said i went to their house to rape her sister. She said the only thing that would make her not tell her parents it was me was the little respect she has for me of which i just lost. She warned that i knew the consequences of telling.I got dumbfounded. Right now am confused. I didn't do anything yet everything is on me. Am angry, am tired. She is just all silent. My shoe is missing, am being perceived as a rapist. Just told the elder sister it wasn't so, she said if i kept arguing she will tell her Dad so me and him would settle scores. Had to apologise and let it go. Promised her that it was my last time she would see me anywhere near their compound.
Right now am really pissed! Really really angry! undecided
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Lumyboi(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2014
Hahahaha. Got me srzly laffin. U go tell d babe to get your shoes na, babe wey fit lie say she no sabi who get shoe go fit lie say she no knw where shoe dey grin

Btw u mean to tell me if no b work u sef no go .... lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2014
Lumyboi:
Hahahaha. Got me srzly laffin. U go tell d babe to get your shoes na, babe wey fit lie say she no sabi who get shoe go fit lie say she no knw where shoe dey grin

Btw u mean to tell me if no b work u sef no go .... lipsrsealed
Guy i just dey vex... That shoe cost me like 6k yesterday so...
Me don dey call the babe now she nor dey pick ni! angry
Plus i just learnt a bleeping mistake...'mind your business' undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Taleeysun(f): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2014
Hahahahahahahaha.. Op just say you are a comedian
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by faithugo64(f): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2014
Lmao.abeg tell the girl to return your shoes
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2014
Lol, you are lucky the days didn't meet you there.
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2014
Taleeysun:
Hahahahahahahaha.. Op just say you are a comedian
Guy this one na reality oh... E pass commedy bro. Am still on my way to work now, don't even know how i will explain my obvious late coming come!!!
Its well
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Dlionsheart: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2014
Thanks for making my day. This is really really hilarious. Pls go and sin no more. As for your shoes, sorry bro but its gone forever.
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2014
brito:
Lol, you are lucky the days didn't meet you there.
Now what really did i do wrong? Was it bad to be of assistance
I don't know sha, whether i made a mistake for trying to run sef angry
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2014
faithugo64:
Lmao.abeg tell the girl to return your shoes
Mhen, the babe nor pick my calls again oh!
She just lock up...hain!!!
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2014
Dlionsheart:
Thanks for making my day. This is really really hilarious. Pls go and sin no more. As for your shoes, sorry bro but its gone forever.
Lool... You welcome. But i didn't sin now, only wanted to help ni!
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2014
Freest:

Nothing but I think you should ask her dad those questions, he's with your expensive shoes. lol
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by nickz(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2014
gringringrin devil is a liar!
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2014
brito:

Nothing but I think you should ask her dad those questions, he's with your expensive shoes. lol
Guy... Her dad? Hmmmmm... That shoe pain me sha! Still thinking of how to get it back tho. Cant just leave it there now! cry
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2014
nickz:
gringringrin devil is a liar!
Mhen! Big liar oh... Devil wan set me up this morning...
I nor fit chopbeans go shit akpu now, haba
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by nessaluv(f): 9:21am On Dec 03, 2014
lol....Srezly ds 1 g0t my cracking my ribs, weneva u notice d dad is 0ut, g0 and collect ur shoe den she'| av 2answer kweshens 4rm her dad wen he ask f d seized shoe...
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2014
nessaluv:
lol....Srezly ds 1 g0t my cracking my ribs, weneva u notice d dad is 0ut, g0 and collect ur shoe den she'| av 2answer kweshens 4rm her dad wen he ask f d seized shoe...
The shoes is inside his personal room... I can't assess it... And by the way he is my neigbour. Even if i succeed in stealing it, he will surely see it on me one day... angry
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Exjoker(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2014
Dlionsheart:
He should pray the dad shouldn't carry the shoe to Ifa for consultation

4 Likes

Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=Freest post=28551325]
Guy... Her dad? Hmmmmm... That shoe pain me sha! Still thinking of how to get it back tho. Cant just leave it there now! cry[/quote

lady not guy, go and take your shoes, explain to him why you left it there
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Dlionsheart: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2014
Freest:

Lool... You welcome. But i didn't sin now, only wanted to help ni!

hahahahahahahahah
bros, pls say the truth, your engine no move?
and if you weren't late to work, can you imagine the waist dance......................
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by nessaluv(f): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2014
Freest:

The shoes is inside his personal room... I can't assess it... And by the way he is my neigbour. Even if i succeed in stealing it, he will surely see it on me one day... angry

since d girl ain't picking up, den u jst av 2 wait wen d dad is 0ut den u g0 and tell her 2bring ur shoes 0ut ....
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2014
Exjoker:
He should pray the dad shouldn't carry the shoe to Ifa for consultation
Ifa? shocked
Is that a name of a shoe
You know i schooled in ............ tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Dotwillis1(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2014
Freest:

..be glad he didnt meet u, atleast u stil v your *cock* nd life
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by ireneony(f): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2014
I don't believe your story
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2014
Dlionsheart:

hahahahahahahahah
bros, pls say the truth, your engine no move?
and if you weren't late to work, can you imagine the waist dance......................
Erhn... Lemme think if i would... Ehrn... Dunno!
Well engine move sha... But i had to rebuke the devil jare... Plus i was in her house, thats not responsible plus
Am a Christian you know wink
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Savigne(f): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2014
That girl is suffering from overdose of Nollywood movies,see move wen she don pull on you before....
Tell her to retrieve your shoes joor
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2014
ireneony:
I don't believe your story
Well... Don't expect you to anyway... But its actually true.
By the way my Edo sisterhow are you
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2014
Dotwillis1:
..be glad he didnt meet u, atleast u stil v your *cock* nd life
What of my shoe? That shoe cant just finish like that na... Jist a day old shoe Haba
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2014
Savigne:
That girl is suffering from overdose of Nollywood movies,see move wen she don pull on you before....
Tell her to retrieve your shoes joor
I'll try...
Me a big boy, come dey behave like chicken wey them pour water this morning!!! Chai!

1 Like

Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by ireneony(f): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2014
Freest:

Well... Don't expect you to anyway... But its actually true.
By the way my Edo sisterhow are you
actually my mum is edo (Bini)...my name is not pronounced in edo way...
dad ibo
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Exjoker(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2014
Freest:

Ifa? shocked
Is that a name of a shoe
You know i schooled in ............ tongue
Lol... Thunder fire... ok Xmas is just around the corner...
Re: Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! by Freest(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2014
ireneony:
actually my mum is edo (Bini)...my name is not pronounced in edo way...
dad ibo
Cool!
You stay in Edo?
Irene in Edo means i have come huh?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal / True Meaning Of Love / (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.