Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Anybody Who Is Familiar With Wordpress Plugins? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anybody Who Is Familiar With Wordpress Plugins? (971 Views)

Top Must Have Wordpress Plugins. / Some Useful Wordpress Plugins I Use / Over 100 Wordpress Plugins and 600 Themes for FREE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Who Is Familiar With Wordpress Plugins? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
Just finished designing a blog for a client. www.nairablast.com. I want to know the name of the plugins that allows comment without requiring names and email. Tnx just like naijaloaded or tooxclusive. If you know the name I will be glad to hear from you. Mean while visit the site and tell me what you think about it more espefially the mobile view.
Re: Anybody Who Is Familiar With Wordpress Plugins? by FRInteractives: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hello, just search from the Plugins repository for comments and view them to see its features then you can choose the one that's matches your need
Re: Anybody Who Is Familiar With Wordpress Plugins? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
Thanks! I know that already just taught it would be much easier if I know the exact plugin and download it for future use.
Re: Anybody Who Is Familiar With Wordpress Plugins? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
you dont need a plugin just go to settings on your dashboard. you will see wat to do from their
Re: Anybody Who Is Familiar With Wordpress Plugins? by hilaryiwens05: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dude, remember me, I thought u said u are done with website designing....dat importation pays more
pureguide:
Re: Anybody Who Is Familiar With Wordpress Plugins? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
Dude, remember me, I thought u said u are done with website designing....dat importation pays more
Remember you how?
Re: Anybody Who Is Familiar With Wordpress Plugins? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
So what are you Insinuating? I shouldn't do any web design job again because I'm also into imortation business? Talk like a man, you just sound like a boy. And I'd want you to remind me when,where and why I told you that I'm done with web design jobs.
Re: Anybody Who Is Familiar With Wordpress Plugins? by hilaryiwens05: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
Am not Insinuating anytin...I had u on my bbm be4, & u don't hav to insult me
pureguide:

So what are you Insinuating? I shouldn't do any web design job again because I'm also into imortation business? Talk like a man, you just sound like a boy. And I'd want you to remind me when,where and why I told you that I'm done with web design jobs.
Re: Anybody Who Is Familiar With Wordpress Plugins? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
Am not Insinuating anytin...I had u on my bbm be4, & u don't hav to insult me
Na you know which one be insult. To me that's the best response I can give to your comment.
Re: Anybody Who Is Familiar With Wordpress Plugins? by hilaryiwens05: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
I don hear..tank u
Re: Anybody Who Is Familiar With Wordpress Plugins? by miracle4(m): 12:42am On Dec 04, 2014
edit the functions file of the theme and comment those sections out
Re: Anybody Who Is Familiar With Wordpress Plugins? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
I don hear..tank u

Lols. You go delete me for bbm abi?
Re: Anybody Who Is Familiar With Wordpress Plugins? by hilaryiwens05: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
wetin dis 1dey talk....u hav been off my bbm for more dan 4months now and na u remove me
pureguide:

Lols. You go delete me for bbm abi?
Re: Anybody Who Is Familiar With Wordpress Plugins? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
wetin dis 1dey talk....u hav been off my bbm for more dan 4months now and na u remove me
Lols u dey vex?
Re: Anybody Who Is Familiar With Wordpress Plugins? by naijaexplore: 11:26am On Feb 18, 2016
FACEBOOK COMMENTS PLOGINS
Re: Anybody Who Is Familiar With Wordpress Plugins? by naijaexplore: 12:53am On Mar 09, 2016
I have been dating 'HER' for over 3months now
and everything is going fine.
So last week I decided to invite her to my place,
and she came. When we were together, her
phone rang but she refused to pick her call, and I
asked her why she didn't pick. She said nothing,
and for me to check who had called her. I saw
'SterlingBank calling'; and I begged her to pick,
may be the Bank wants to give US money. After
that, another call was coming in, 'GTB calling',
she ignored it. UBA followed and I picked it but
the caller didn't talk and I cut the call. A minute
later,
FirstBank calling, she put it on hold; when
ZenithBank called, she shouted at ZenithBank.
When FidelityBank was calling, she rejected the
call.
Later after an hour, one call entered her phone
singing John Legend's song; just to check who
called her, I saw 'CBN', and she picked it and
answered the call well. Later when I asked her,
she said that one of her Uncle working there
used the office landline to call her. I said Ok.
Few minutes later, WorldBank called and she was
so Happy to pick the call.
After she had finished receiving the call, I picked
up my phone to flash her number...
Guess what I saw....?!
MicroFinance bank.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Blog For Transport Business Plus Good Seo / ###trending Freebies: Practical Steps To Free Domain & 1USD Hosting(ebook) / Who Can Configure Install Cpanel On Linux VPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.