Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament (1945 Views)

NFF Gives Oliseh 3 Months Salary In Advance Worth N15m / Opinion: Keshi Should NOT Be Given A New Contract / Keshi: Give Me A Better Contract And I’ll Stay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by sirpe12(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
Sumtimes i wounder what the propblem of this country is. How on earth can Nigeria offer sombody who did not qualify them for Nation Cup a new contract whith increament in his salary? I don't know what you think about it because for me they are just playing games
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
His building team.

1 Like

Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by sirpe12(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
I don't think so #AFOLAG
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
Although nothing brings an end to the contract of a coach in this game than poor result and conflicts. But the case of naija is totally different, I wonder why a failure will still be sitting confidently in the classroom, may be thre is no one to beat him to the corner, I quite agree with the decision of the house when they propose on sending him abroad to learn match reading tactics and other refresher courses to atlist update himself in his line of discipline, but instead the king kong master with the help of oga at the top insist he doesnt need that.
For as long as things arent run the way it should be then nigerians should not expect a new result. As the old saying goes "when u kip doing things thesame way u keep getting thesame result". Only God knows who he will be fighting tomorrow, we wasted so many good quality time begging for the call of ozaze odewingie to the team later shift the argument to the acclaimed rude behaviour of UCHE. Atlist thre should be a crystal clear recommendations or press conference Of the detail analysis of what led to the fairlure to qualify for the nations cup. Infact I dnt know about any other persons view to this nations cup but I always feel that it shuld be like nigeria shouldn't av excuse for missing tournament when it comes the continental game qualification.
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by sirpe12(m): 5:01am On Dec 04, 2014
That is true my guy but the most anoying part is not even that they offered him a new contract but the question is why the increament in his salary to # 9.m
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
sirpe12:
That is true my guy but the most anoying part is not even that they offered him a new contract but the question is why the increament in his salary to # 9.m

[b]So who do you want Nigeria to sign? Maybe Mourhino and take 40million then we can start from the scratch again with those players that play sluggishly after a year Mourhino is gone back to his country. The problem of Nigeria soccer is not the coaching staffs but the players that are not zeal.ed to play for their homeland, when last did you see our strikers score, its only the substitute that will always vindicate them unless you don't watch Nigeria matches. Look at the likes of Emineke, Mikel, Salami, Aaron, Uche and a few, to me they performed below average, I do play striking role and once I can't score in any match I feel sad and will be looking @ where I made mistake, maybe I didn't play with the team or I'm not fit for that day or something went wrong then I will work harder for next game to fix such problem, my coach can't fix my major problems of not scoring, he can only talk to me harshly that am under performing cos he knows what I can do. Emineke and co are the problem we didn't qualify not Keshi, how on earth will Uche be giving lame excuses to take immediate flight for matches, what the hell is Personal Assistant should be attending to your nation call so how do Yekini come home when there's no phone call back then and he can't give excuses, he scored penalty so he's a king, No it doesn't work that way. If they bench them Nigerians we say trash, in football you recycle players not coaches. Well, half a bread is better than none. The devil you know is better than the Angel you know not. He should stay that's my own opinion.[/b]
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by sirpe12(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pls u are not analysing this as a footballer. U are sentimental is Keshi ur Brother? Whose fault is it that Uche did nt come back? Is it his fault or the coach, or will u jst travel to come and play football withou the coach inviting u? Were have u seeing such thing. Pls all am saying is that He have not done anything to deserve increament in his Salary. TANX
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
sirpe12:
Pls u are not analysing this as a footballer. U are sentimental is Keshi ur Brother? Whose fault is it that Uche did nt come back? Is it his fault or the coach, or will u jst travel to come and play football withou the coach inviting u? Were have u seeing such thing. Pls all am saying is that He have not done anything to deserve increament in his Salary. TANX

When England failed to move on to knock out round in the World Cup Roy was sacked right? Maybe you should sack Keshi, deduct his pay or you replace him and take 900k per year. You Nigerians wont accept failure for once. The blaming on Keshi should stop, Nigeria days will still come again, usually soon after a failure. He just need to focus on local talent training rather than using these foreign players, its not always rosy in life my brother.
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please my great nairalanders Nigerians is known for her best and good talent in football all over the world. Don't let your dream nor talent die
Aljazira fc uae is currently in need of players for trails, accommodation, feeding, transportation free but little service charges is applicable.
Add me on Bbm 7B8E11FF
Or
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by sirpe12(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2014
pls accepting failure does not means that i have to fail 10 times before accepting failure. Thoes great managers in the world club football are they not his mate ? As a profesional in ur field, u are nt expected to be failing always unless u don't know what u are doing.
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2014
sirpe12:
pls accepting failure does not means that i have to fail 10 times before accepting failure. Thoes great managers in the world club football are they not his mate ? As a profesional in ur field, u are nt expected to be failing always unless u don't know what u are doing.

You got no clue about soccer my friend, who won nations cup and took you to the world cup? You guys are just bias, the great managers you are talking about does not play in the pitch they give directives and to good players and they fail also, this is soccer not class work you read and pass, name any coach and I will point his failure, go see where B. Bortmund is in their league but past record will make a white man give you a fair chance not sack you cos you are failing. Now, if you are given the chance to sack him who will you sign and cost to pay the new coach, surely not a Nigerian breed cos in your sight all indigenous coaches has failed and which players will you use, same players right
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by sirpe12(m): 4:33am On Dec 06, 2014
Yes that is where am waiting for u, if at all u knw football the nation cup he won, was a team build up by Amudu who also qualify 4 the nation cup bt was droped. Before we qualify for world cup under Keshi, it was dificult and when we even qaulify, wat was our result in the world cup ? Now he can't even prove the Nations cup he won by qualifying. Guy i put it to you that Keshi is nt a good coach ok. The players u are talking abt were the same people Amudu use to qualify for past Nation cup and he also use the same players to win the cup but now what is happening? He have shatered the team with his arogant behavour. Guy to conclude on this, Keshi have no good relationship with his players and hd will continue to fail till he build up that good relation. Tanx
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2014
eddie011:

[b]So who do you want Nigeria to sign? Maybe Mourhino and take 40million then we can start from the scratch again with those players that play sluggishly after a year Mourhino is gone back to his country. The problem of Nigeria soccer is not the coaching staffs but the players that are not zeal.ed to play for their homeland, when last did you see our strikers score, its only the substitute that will always vindicate them unless you don't watch Nigeria matches. Look at the likes of Emineke, Mikel, Salami, Aaron, Uche and a few, to me they performed below average, I do play striking role and once I can't score in any match I feel sad and will be looking @ where I made mistake, maybe I didn't play with the team or I'm not fit for that day or something went wrong then I will work harder for next game to fix such problem, my coach can't fix my major problems of not scoring, he can only talk to me harshly that am under performing cos he knows what I can do. Emineke and co are the problem we didn't qualify not Keshi, how on earth will Uche be giving lame excuses to take immediate flight for matches, what the hell is Personal Assistant should be attending to your nation call so how do Yekini come home when there's no phone call back then and he can't give excuses, he scored penalty so he's a king, No it doesn't work that way. If they bench them Nigerians we say trash, in football you recycle players not coaches. Well, half a bread is better than none. The devil you know is better than the Angel you know not. He should stay that's my own opinion.[/b]
seconded!......i wonder why everybody gets 2 blames keshi,when we loose a match,nobody talks abt d players attitude!!
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by crownprince102: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
eddie011:

who invited those players? They lack the zeal to play for their homeland and they keep being invited and play regularly despite sitting on the bench in their clubs. If Keshi has decided to call up my Grandfather, He will gladly go, its a national call. So it is the fault of coach if he decides to put a lawyer where a doctor should be. The most annoying is that he is not taking the blame. Only a stupid man will blame the tool and materials he got himself for his poor workmanship.
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by crownprince102: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
eddie011:

Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by parrotibaba(m): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
sirpe12:
Yes that is where am waiting for u, if at all u knw football the nation cup he won, was a team build up by Amudu who also qualify 4 the nation cup bt was droped. Before we qualify for world cup under Keshi, it was dificult and when we even qaulify, wat was our result in the world cup ? Now he can't even prove the Nations cup he won by qualifying. Guy i put it to you that Keshi is nt a good coach ok. The players u are talking abt were the same people Amudu use to qualify for past Nation cup and he also use the same players to win the cup but now what is happening? He have shatered the team with his arogant behavour. Guy to conclude on this, Keshi have no good relationship with his players and hd will continue to fail till he build up that good relation. Tanx
baba shut up! angry you know nothing in football, when did amodu qualify us to d 2013 nations cup eh? Is it not keshi dat took over in 2012 after siasia failed to qualify us for d 2012 nations cup? d problem with us is dat we hate to lose,if we start to lose ,our idiotic fans will start supporting d opponent instead of gingering our players,u watch ur club Chelsea, man utd or arsenal lose,u say it's normal but when ur country loses ,it's d coach's fault, not long ago u guys were yammering about hw keshi left out ike uche ,now he didn't help us in qualification for d nations cup, it's keshi's fault, if u sack keshi,who r u going to put dia huh? Amodu? siasia? or maybe a foreign coach we know nothing of...bottom line is,keshi is a good coach with faults,we should be talking about how to help him out, maybe in d technical area,not to sack him
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by sirpe12(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
You are very stupid by telling me to shut up, you that knowns football you want to put the blame to Ike Uche rite? How many matches did he play. Mumu continue accepting failure all the time instead of sucess.
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by parrotibaba(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
oya go n coach d eagles na ! f()()l!!! angry

when u learn about football, we will talk!

You don't even know who qualified u for afcon 2013 n u r here making noise,ode
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
crownprince102:

who invited those players? They lack the zeal to play for their homeland and they keep being invited and play regularly despite sitting on the bench in their clubs. If Keshi has decided to call up my Grandfather, He will gladly go, its a national call. So it is the fault of coach if he decides to put a lawyer where a doctor should be. The most annoying is that he is not taking the blame. Only a stupid man will blame the tool and materials he got himself for his poor workmanship.

Lets just assume he's stupid to put lawyer where a doctor should be, now you that is not stupid as a coach please name 20 foreign & home based players and their positions that can play for Nigeria that will elevate us.
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
parrotibaba:
baba shut up! angry you know nothing in football, when did amodu qualify us to d 2013 nations cup eh? Is it not keshi dat took over in 2012 after siasia failed to qualify us for d 2012 nations cup? d problem with us is dat we hate to lose,if we start to lose ,our idiotic fans will start supporting d opponent instead of gingering our players,u watch ur club Chelsea, man utd or arsenal lose,u say it's normal but when ur country loses ,it's d coach's fault, not long ago u guys were yammering about hw keshi left out ike uche ,now he didn't help us in qualification for d nations cup, it's keshi's fault, if u sack keshi,who r u going to put dia huh? Amodu? siasia? or maybe a foreign coach we know nothing of...bottom line is,keshi is a good coach with faults,we should be talking about how to help him out, maybe in d technical area,not to sack him

That's a nice of you bro, fans will remain fans and will continue to blab cos all their thought is winning.
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by crownprince102: 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
eddie011:

Lets just assume he's stupid to put lawyer where a doctor should be, now you that is not stupid as a coach please name 20 foreign & home based players and their positions that can play for Nigeria that will elevate us.
I will do exactly as you say but remember Keshi is paid to do this and he recieve 5 million a month in a country where 70% of the population do not has a dollar (180 naira) to feed daily. I hope you open your eyes for once and see the truth after seeing this list.
Goal Keeper:
Vicent Enyeama - Lille
Carl Ikeme - Wolvehampton
Robin Udegbe - Udiegene Theophilus Afelokhai - Kano Pillars Oloruleke Ojo - Giwa FC
Femi Thomas - Enyimba
Dele Ajiboye - Nasarawa utd

Defenders:
Ugo Ukah -
Kenny Otigba - Henreven
William Troost-Ekong - Dordretch
Akeem Latifu -
Jordan Obita - Reading
Kevin Akpoguma - Hoffeheim
Umar Zango - Kano Pillars
Chinedu Udoji - Enyimba
Leon Balogun - Damstadt
Chinedu Efugh - Heartland
Derik Osede - Real Madrid C
Tiago Ilori -
Reece Wabara - Doncaster Rovers

Midfielders:
Kingsley Sokari - Enyimba
Joel Obi - Inter millan
Eddy Onazi - Lazio
Victor Moses - Stoke
Brown Ideye - West brom
Hope Akpan - Reading
Sone Aluko - Hull
Raheed Olabiyi - Enyimba
Emem Eduok - Dolphin
Rabiu Ali - Kano Pillars
IK Ibenegbu - Heartland
Femi Ojo - Dordretch
Dele Alli - MK Dons

Attackers:
Mfon Udoh - Enyimba
IK Uche - Villareal
Abiola Dauda - Vitesse
Batholomew Ogbeche - Cambuur
Sylvestre Igboun - Mitjylland
Obafemi Martins - Seatle Sounders
Jordan Ibe - Derby County
Ahmed Musa - CSKA Moscow
Victor Anichebe - West brom
Osaze Odewingie - Stoke
Anthony Ujah - Cologne
Olarenwaju Kayode - B. Jerusalam
Benik Afobe - MK Dons
Christian Pyagbara - Sharks

The list is endless, you can doubt the ability of this guys and I will proof to you their worth. I wonder if a teenager can list this and a man paid to do this can't list this players. One would wonder how he scouted a bench warmer in Austria, Is their any PayTV that televised the austrian league in Africa? Though Aaron Samuel proof himself but one would still wonder how a man can scout a player from Unknown league like China and couldn't see players in top leagues or are you going to tell me Keshi went to china and Austria to scout them. WAKE UP BRO
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by vickylinco(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
though am not keshi fan, but guys, let remember that dis same guy introduce aaron samuel, sunday mba, babatunde micheal, ezike and many more like kenneth omeruo; likewise, winning the natons cup, performing well in world cup. let give dis guy a break and let him build dis team. i say it boldly that no coach in nigeria has achieved his feat except westerhoff. this guy try abeg in my opinion. afterall that stubborn wenger never go or dortmund coach. let learn to appreciate what we have. but if u bring mourinho or guardiola, i will b happy
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Useless list, mentioning failed Ogbeche and co, maybe you need to learn how to Wiki or google and know what's called Statistics. I've already seen your problem, I can't argue with you anymore. Listen, if receiving 5million a month is huge in your eyes that means you decide to remain were you are in life. Avram Grant earns $50,000 monthly as well as a signing fee of over $200,000 to coach Ghana http://www.haaretz.com/life/sports/1.628231 between Nigeria and Ghana who's richer? A times you guys are just annoying

crownprince102:

I will do exactly as you say but remember Keshi is paid to do this and he recieve 5 million a month in a country where 70% of the population do not has a dollar (180 naira) to feed daily. I hope you open your eyes for once and see the truth after seeing this list.
Goal Keeper:
Vicent Enyeama - Lille
Carl Ikeme - Wolvehampton
Robin Udegbe - Udiegene Theophilus Afelokhai - Kano Pillars Oloruleke Ojo - Giwa FC
Femi Thomas - Enyimba
Dele Ajiboye - Nasarawa utd

Defenders:
Ugo Ukah -
Kenny Otigba - Henreven
William Troost-Ekong - Dordretch
Akeem Latifu -
Jordan Obita - Reading
Kevin Akpoguma - Hoffeheim
Umar Zango - Kano Pillars
Chinedu Udoji - Enyimba
Leon Balogun - Damstadt
Chinedu Efugh - Heartland
Derik Osede - Real Madrid C
Tiago Ilori -
Reece Wabara - Doncaster Rovers

Midfielders:
Kingsley Sokari - Enyimba
Joel Obi - Inter millan
Eddy Onazi - Lazio
Victor Moses - Stoke
Brown Ideye - West brom
Hope Akpan - Reading
Sone Aluko - Hull
Raheed Olabiyi - Enyimba
Emem Eduok - Dolphin
Rabiu Ali - Kano Pillars
IK Ibenegbu - Heartland
Femi Ojo - Dordretch
Dele Alli - MK Dons

Attackers:
Mfon Udoh - Enyimba
IK Uche - Villareal
Abiola Dauda - Vitesse
Batholomew Ogbeche - Cambuur
Sylvestre Igboun - Mitjylland
Obafemi Martins - Seatle Sounders
Jordan Ibe - Derby County
Ahmed Musa - CSKA Moscow
Victor Anichebe - West brom
Osaze Odewingie - Stoke
Anthony Ujah - Cologne
Olarenwaju Kayode - B. Jerusalam
Benik Afobe - MK Dons
Christian Pyagbara - Sharks

The list is endless, you can doubt the ability of this guys and I will proof to you their worth. I wonder if a teenager can list this and a man paid to do this can't list this players. One would wonder how he scouted a bench warmer in Austria, Is their any PayTV that televised the austrian league in Africa? Though Aaron Samuel proof himself but one would still wonder how a man can scout a player from Unknown league like China and couldn't see players in top leagues or are you going to tell me Keshi went to china and Austria to scout them. WAKE UP BRO
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by crownprince102: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2014
eddie011:
Useless list, mentioning failed Ogbeche and co, maybe you need to learn how to Wiki or google and know what's called Statistics. I've already seen your problem, I can't argue with you anymore. Listen, if receiving 5million a month is huge in your eyes that means you decide to remain were you are in life. Avram Grant earns $50,000 monthly as well as a signing fee of over $200,000 to coach Ghana http://www.haaretz.com/life/sports/1.628231 between Nigeria and Ghana who's richer? A times you guys are just annoying
This post clearly shows your cluelessness. You are as clueless as Keshi. Out of the list, you are only able to counter Ogbeche who is officially the best Nigerian striker in europe. You can doubt that also just like Keshi counter the best Nigerian and one of the best African striker in europe last season which made us took a player with no club and a player with only a goal through out a season to the world cup. People like you doubt the world is spherical in shape. It shows you are new to the world of football. You were only saying anything that scape through your mind. I listed about 30 players and you couldn't counter any but one of the best among them. What makes some people in Nigeria so blind that they can't for once see the truth? You should have choosen one of the defenders and compare him with Egwekwe and Ambrose or compare Agbim with any of the goalkeeper. People with mentality like yours are the cause for the stunted growth of Nigerian football and economy. Think well, you 've got no point to argue on. Are you comparing the pedigree of Avram Grant to Keshi, you must actually be dreaming. No european club dare apply Keshi. Grant has coach one of the best club in europe and the world at large. He has been to Chelsea, west ham, portsmouth etc. You must be silly to compare their earnings. People like you will want to compare the earning of Jose Mourinho to Kano pillars coach Okey Emordi. MUMU
Re: A Poor Result With New Contract And Salary Increament by denedene(m): 12:45am On Dec 13, 2014
keshi should do the needful n resign... infact he should booed jare. no higher backing cn stop dat

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Picks Okocha's Former Jersey Number At PSG / As A Barcelona Fan, I Left After This Dribble. / Daily Sure 2odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.