Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote (9639 Views)

Would A Buhari/okorocha Ticket Get The Igbo Vote? / Edwin Clarke Must Apologize To Igbo Or Jonathan Should Kiss Igbo Vote Bye / Why do you think the EFCC only arrested less than 1% northerners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by FreeGlobe(f): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
An All Progressive Congress, APC, presidential aspirant, Muhammadu Buhari, has faulted President Goodluck Jonathan’s moves to borrow money to fight the ongoing Insurgency that is bedevilling some northern states.
Mr. Buhari, who was in Kano to sympathise with victims of Friday bomb blast, said Nigeria did not borrow to win the civil war that kept the country as a single entity.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/172136-nigeria-needs-not-borrow-fight-boko-haram-buhari.html

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by FreeGlobe(f): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
Buhari keeps telling igbos Nigeria won the civil war despite being aware of the general resolution of the war as "no victor, no vanguished." Buhari keeps insulting the sensibilities of igbos. Buhari is strange to igbo. He will keep contesting till he clocks 100. insha Allah!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by temitemi1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
He will get less 1% in south west come 2015. GEJ till 2019!!!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by FreeGlobe(f): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
^
say word! He should better begin saving for 2019 APC nomination form so he won't have to take another nomination loan by then.

12 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by lilflipnerd: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
Delusional Biafrans..... GMB gonna wipe. Off SW. Only fools on here would vote for GEj

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by FreeGlobe(f): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
lilflipnerd:
Delusional Biafrans..... GMB gonna wipe. Off SW. Only fools on here would vote for GEj
Biafrans will NOT vote Buhari, we'll see if Buhari can win without Biafran votes

16 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by pacesetter939: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:
An All Progressive Congress, APC, presidential aspirant, Muhammadu Buhari, has faulted President Goodluck Jonathan’s moves to borrow money to fight the ongoing Insurgency that is bedevilling some northern states.
Mr. Buhari, who was in Kano to sympathise with victims of Friday bomb blast, said Nigeria did not borrow to win the civil war that kept the country as a single entity.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/172136-nigeria-needs-not-borrow-fight-boko-haram-buhari.html
You are living in delusion, OP as Buhari has a large pool of supporters against your wish and I'm one of such people who believe in his vision and dreams for Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by pacesetter939: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Biafrans will NOT vote Buhari, we'll see if Buhari can win without Biafran votes
When you call Biafrans, please speak for yourself alone, ok?

17 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by bettercreature(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
He doesnt need igbo vote, it was 22 million vs 12million in 2011 without south west and south east
Lets see what will happen if we add south west

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by truefact: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
pacesetter939:

You are living in delusion, OP as Buhari has a large pool of supporters against your wish and I'm one of such people who believe in his vision and dreams for Nigeria.

Just know there are those who doesn't believe in his vision and dreams for nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by FreeGlobe(f): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
pacesetter939:

I'm talking about igbos, you are not igbo. You can address the person that confirmed yorubas too will not vote Buhari

15 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by truefact: 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
bettercreature:
He doesnt need igbo votes
Then why the brouhaha for Igbo support for GEJ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nigeria is jinxed come 2015.

If Buhari wins, problem.
If Jonathan wins problem.

Yet let me say this.
These two individuals are only pawns in the Nigerian political chess board.

It is more like
If the a northerner wins, problem
if a southerner wins, problem.

Kids do not understand this.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:

A little raw cash and the tune will change to "Biafra na supulu Buhari" with you as the leader.

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by FreeGlobe(f): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
bettercreature:
He doesnt need igbo vote, it was 22 million vs 12million in 2011 without south west and south east
Goodluck then as you keep voting him until he clocks 100. insha Allah.

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Eziachi: 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:
Buhari keeps telling igbos Nigeria won the civil war despite being aware of the general resolution of the war as "no victor, no vanguished." Buhari keeps insulting the sensibilities of igbos. Buhari is strange to igbo. He will keep contesting till he clocks 100. insha Allah!
grin I don't know whether to laugh or cry with some of you some times.
So because of what was declared after the war by the word of mouth in theory, which meant nothing in reality, in your opinion, we Biafrans did not lose the war?
Well I got reality news for you. We lost the war alright, though with dignity, honour and respect and with 3 million of our lives as evidence.

All this rubbish some of you have beclouded your heads with, what happened if this guy is to win or rig out Jonathan next year?
And then what?
Why put all your eggs inside one basket when others are separating theirs, just in case?
There are Ijaws like Jonathan in APC, including folks like Tam David West and Gov Silva.
When will most of you learn how to play the politics of Nigeria, which history has thought you countless of times?
In 2014 many of you are still politically naive, acting with your hearts, rather than reasoning with your heads. Jonathan is not even an Igbo man for goodness sake.
What the heck?!!!!
In reality, does Buhari really need Igbo vote to win? Emphatic NO!!

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by truefact: 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
pacesetter939:

When you call Biafrans, please speak for yourself alone, ok?
Sabos will always exist in every where
Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by FreeGlobe(f): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
Aigbofa:

A little raw cash and the tune will change to "Biafra na supulu Buhari" with you as the leader.
If Buhari brings cash from his "election loan" we will collect it and still vote against Buhari. Buhari can never lead a united Nigeria! Take it from me.

8 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by lilflipnerd: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:

be drinking ice cream. Der.... while Buhari get emerged as Nigerian President 2015

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:

If Buhari brings cash from his "election loan" we will collect it and still vote against Buhari. Buhari can never lead a united Nigeria! Take it from me.

Na lie.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Rawani: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
Eziachi:
grin I don't know whether to laugh or cry with some of you some times.
So because of what was declared after the war by the word of mouth in theory, that meant nothing in reality, in your opinion, we Biafrans did not lose the war?
Well I got reality news for you. We lost the war alright, though with dignity, honour and respect and with 3 million of our blood as evidence.

All this rubbish some of you have beclouded your selves with, what happened if this guy is to win or rig out Jonathan next year?
And then what?
[size=14pt]Why put all your eggs inside one basket when others are separating theirs, just in case?
There are Ijaws like Jonathan in APC, including folks like Tam David West and Gov T Silver.
When will most of you learn how to play the politics of Nigeria, history has thought you countless of time?
In 2014 many of you are still politically naive, acting with your hearts, rather than reasoning with your heads. Jonathan is not even an Igbo man[/size]
What the heck?!!!!
In reality, does Buhari really need Igbo vote to win? Emphatic NO!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Collynzo9: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
bettercreature:
Yet he is fighting tooth and nails to get it
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ89oS2IB8lfjqZMXN1xiYF2M3FESrfVGAkIBZ_b07hbDnjzxjlsM39Yw[/img]
If you add the meager 2.7 million SW gave GEJ to Buhari's 12 million and deduct from GEJ's 22 million, it still won't make any difference.

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by lilflipnerd: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe stop deceiving ursef Sir, SW is more than SE n SS combine.
Buhari Gonna Have more than 12M in North = 13M
10M from SW
2M from SS/Se

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by FreeGlobe(f): 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
@Eziachi there is no way Buhari will lead a united Nigeria. You need to know this, considering your age. Even if we lost the war, a serious candidate who want to be president should not be talking about it. That's courtesy and respect to the over 3 million killed souls.
Its not even about Jonathan, perhaps if APC could field a candidate with general acceptabily across zones then you could have a point. All notable igbo sons will ensure Buhari doesn't win, atleast in the south.

14 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Anwasia(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
Op stop insulting the igbo nation with your childishness.

If you must speak
Please speak for yourself alone

10 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by pacesetter939: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:

I'm talking about igbos, you are not igbo. You can address the person that confirmed yorubas too will not vote Buhari
What made you so sure that I'm no igbo?
Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by AJINATU: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
I LOVE GEJ

I LOVE BIAFRA

BIAFRA SHALL BE ACCOMPLISHED IN JESUS NAME

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Tycike: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
@freeglobe, pls speak for yourself. only you cannot decide who igbos will vote for.

8 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by FreeGlobe(f): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
I have my reservations with Jonathan especially him sacking Stella oduah and leaving her ijaw sister Diezzani Allison but Buhari is a no no. Atleast igbos are being empowered financially in this government

10 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by pacesetter939: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=Collynzo9 post=28562774][/quote]

I'm with you 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
lilflipnerd:
Yah, Fools like ur Father's Son and ur Grandfather's grandson!!! Rubbish!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dabiri-erewa Condemns Killing Of Nigerian Teenager In London / How Big Is The Entire South East? / Sanwo-Olu: No Party In Ondo Can Defeat APC, Akeredolu Has Done Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.