Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

My Car Stereo - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Stereo (883 Views)

Car Stereo And Horn Just Stopped Working(fixed) / How To Unlock Your Car Stereo Radio FREE / Mute Car Stereo!! Pls Help.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Stereo by johnnobles: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
I actually tried to set my time yesterday. I probably press the wrong button and now its given me 0000 as display. Nothing seems to to be working . I can't play my FM. Pls I need help
.I use crv
Re: My Car Stereo by chosen124: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
remove the battery head for some time fix it back and try again
Re: My Car Stereo by johnnobles: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
chosen124:
remove the battery head for some time fix it back and try again
Thanks I will try it tomorrow
Re: My Car Stereo by AutosBay(m): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2014
Check in your Drivers Manual for a Code Reset. Press the power button and enter the code.
Re: My Car Stereo by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2014
AutosBay:
Check in your Drivers Manual for a Code Reset. Press the power button and enter the code.

the user manual doesnt have code

it only shows you how to enter the code

the code usually come on different book mostly a card inside the radio manual or seperate booklet with code unless the previous owner wrote the code inside the book
Re: My Car Stereo by johnnobles: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
ZIMDRILL:

the user manual doesnt have code

it only shows you how to enter the code

the code usually come on different book mostly a card inside the radio manual or seperate booklet with code unless the previous owner wrote the code inside the book
How do I get the code now that I don't even have any manual or booklet attach to the radio
Re: My Car Stereo by Day11(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
johnnobles:

How do I get the code now that I don't even have any manual or booklet attach to the radio

Contact Day11 Service

Day11
Re: My Car Stereo by johnnobles: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2014
Thank u all. The removal of battery thing actually solved it. I appreciate u guys

(1) (Reply)

Motion Mechanism In Different Vehicles / Advice On Volkswagen Passat 2002 Model V6 Engine With Over-heating Problems! / Range Rover Evoque Falls Off Bridge Without The Driver Being Hurt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.