Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,329 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe (19302 Views)

Over 60 Feared Killed In Maiduguri Multiple Suicide Attacks / BREAKING: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri / Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by MightySparrow: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
These devils must be Muslims, aren't they?
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
diluminati:

Night time has come, go fvck that your ashawo.

Man should not live by bread alone. I wan taste something different tonight. How far naw?
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by effiency01(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
i dont think those who are mentioning buhari's name are sensible enough cos it is audible 2 d deaf and physible 2 d blind dat we dont av competent president in d helms of affair cos as cheif security officer of dis country he should b able 2 think of lasting solution 2 dis existing problem instead of intimidating and blaming opposition party
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
podosci:

Its because of our foolishnes that people like Atiku, IBB, alameysia are still campaining to be leaders in this country,,,,,,this men are criminals, they have stolen so much that its impossible to track their wealth.......jst imagine Alameyisa won PDP primaries to senatorial position,,,,,a convicted criminal,,, who wan free because his fried GEJ granted him presidential pardon.. This country is a joke

My brother, naija has always been a joke cos the presumed youths whom they claim are the future leaders are actually ambitionless and future-less, if not, i wouldnt see any reasons they wouldnt take charge of vital affairs in this country. I wasnt even aware that a convicted Alamesiagha (whatever his name is) was campaigning for senatorial seat and the youths have not made even a pip sound to oppose. Now, where is the ambition and future they claim to have when corrupt souls are taking charge of every vital affair of governance in the country?
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by cashkid: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
jerflakes:
[size=15pt]No emergency rule extension, more bombings.

Is it rocket science?[/size]
U get sense dieeeeeeeeeee........who no know go soon know
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by hmohammed(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
icemann:

Let me answer you with your analogy. When al qaeda attacked NY, London, Boston, Madrid etc did the president or prime minister resign? And you think you made a valid point.

Do you think the sponsors of terrorist organisation are looking for ROI (return on investments)? Their only joy is he panic and publicity you give them. Take an example the brig back our girls campaign, It elevated boko haram to a NO 3 terrorist organization thanks to the publicity and guess what? the sponsors are happy and the attacks has quadruple since then. Keep giving the terrorist valid points to gain more sponsorship.

Fools like u in nigeria are so gifted in spittg out Rubish. The instances listed above is not same with nigeria. Do u know how many lives dat has been lost. May u loose ur relative to Boko haram IJN
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by bigiyaro(m): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
MyNameIsMyName:
Sometimes I wonder if these perpetrators have common sense at all, the politicians are busy campaigning for election/re-election, the masses are busy hustling and working, and these fools are busy bombing their fellow human being thinking its going to change anything
these guys are committed islamists dutifully practicing their religion.
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Alabsworld(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Its not true. D military only detonated D bombs left behind By D runing insurgents.
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
RedBenson:

This what Nigerians know how to do best...wishing RIP to the deads. Smh!
my bro do u want me to die with them?
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Sibrah: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dereformer:

Buhari can no longer tame his dogs and babboons.
Dog and baboon statement was refferring to
2015. This is still 2014. stop twisting things here. Some people claimed Nigeria shall become ungovernable should Gen run in 2011, hé has and is about to run again so direct your comment properly.
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by vivalavida(m): 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
podosci:

A ferry ship sank in south korea killing 200 pupils, The Prime minister tenderd a public apology and resigned. She didnt own the ship, she wasnt the one sailing the ship but just because such a thing happend under her leadership, she resined,,,,,,,,,,,Leadership in Developed and sane Countries is not a do or die affair, u dont keep on leading when people are dying wheither its ur faulth or not, you step down and let someone who can take your country forward.
In develop countires people lead because of patroitism but in foolish countries like Nigeria people lead because of money,,,,,The cost of leadership in Nigeria is too much,,they day we make leadership less lucrative, or cuts the salaries and allowances of our leaders, that the day we would develope

A bomb exploded in grand central mosque kano. A state that wasnt under emergency rule. The governor who wasnt even @ the mosque resigned because the bombing took place in a state where he is the chief security officer. That is called taking responsibility.

Hope u love this?
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by vivalavida(m): 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
thegoodone2:
are u a coward? we need to repel them before they come SW ,SE ,SS.

Boko haram knw what they want. They are political in their bombing. If they really want to hasten the division of this country,they should go and do dat dia suicide bombing @onitsha or aba. This country will just go up in flames cuz the retaliatory killings of notherners dat will take place in da east will be unprecedented.
If they explode a bomb in the west,the cowards will just hide under the brown roofs or they will all run to hide @olumo rock. Lol. Yorubas ehnnnn

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by grandstar(m): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dereformer:

Buhari can no longer tame his dogs and babboons
do u think GEJ is so clueless that he wont have buhari under survellance.GEJ probably receives a daily report on the number of hairs in buhari nostrils.
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by podosci(m): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
vivalavida:

A bomb exploded in grand central mosque kano. A state that wasnt under emergency rule. The governor who wasnt even @ the mosque resigned because the bombing took place in a state where he is the chief security officer. That is called taking responsibility.

Hope u love this?
Nigeria is a joke....because we are mocking the federal system, the gov of a state being the chief security officer is mere name. if the President is still incharge of the centralised police force, the govs in Nigeria are not incharge of any of the security outfits,,,,,,until we decentralise the police force before security lapses can be blamed on the Governors,,,The president is incharge of the NPF, DSS, Army navy, airforce, civil defence and any legal armed security outfits............After the kano bombing, the least the president can do is to sack the head of the police and DSS and change the heads of the service chiefs but the president is not intellectually fit to know this and i am wondern what his advisors are doing if they cant advice him on the simplest of things...
i.e in USA, a man jumped the white house fence and the head of the SSS resigned, in Kenya after al-shaabad masacred 36 people, the president sacked the intelligence chief and the head of police but in Nigeria, the incompetent security chiefs are growing fat on their seats while thousands of Nigerians Die and bleed
May their souls be forever cursed
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by vivalavida(m): 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
podosci:

Nigeria is a joke....because we are mocking the federal system, the gov of a state being the chief security officer is mere name. if the President is still incharge of the centralised police force, the govs in Nigeria are not incharge of any of the security outfits,,,,,,until we decentralise the police force before security lapses can be blamed on the Governors,,,The president is incharge of the NPF, DSS, Army navy, airforce, civil defence and any legal armed security outfits............After the kano bombing, the least the president can do is to sack the head of the police and DSS and change the heads of the service chiefs but the president is not intellectually fit to know this and i am wondern what his advisors are doing if they cant advice him on the simplest of things...
i.e in USA, a man jumped the white house fence and the head of the SSS resigned, in Kenya after al-shaabad masacred 36 people, the president sacked the intelligence chief and the head of police but in Nigeria, the incompetent security chiefs are growing fat on their seats while thousands of Nigerians Die and bleed
May their souls be forever cursed

Story for the dogs. Not even gods

Kwakwanso should do da needful and resign too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by podosci(m): 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
vivalavida:

Boko haram knw what they want. They are political in their bombing. If they really want to hasten the division of this country,they should go and do dat dia suicide bombing @onitsha or aba. This country will just go up in flames cuz the retaliatory killings of notherners dat will take place in da east will be unprecedented.
If they explode a bomb in the west,the cowards will just hide under the brown roofs or they will all run to hide @olumo rock. Lol. Yorubas ehnnnn
People like you are comfortable typing and hiding behind ur phones to make futile comments
3million people died during the Nigerian civil war just because some idiot Nigerians couldnt understand the meaning of peace and tot war was about eating and getn fat
Ojukwu used the good intentions of the IGBOS TO satisfy his selfish ambition of rulling,,,,,,at the end he fled and couldnt man up and die like a man amongs his brothers
Believ me war is bad, violence is bad,,,,even the best of many can loose his conciounce during war,,,
South sudan fought for independence for many years frm the North, initially they said the muslim North was marginilizing the christian south . They got their independence a few years ago but they are still fighting and killing them selfs, in the south ,now its no longer about religion, its about Ethnicity,,,,the circle would continue.....
I want to be a soldier because i craze the adrenaline of fighting and dieing for ma country, When the time comes to do what soldiers do, thats kiling the enemy i dnt know if i can, so before you tine think about this question, can you kill when the violence starts? if your ans is no, then start propagating peace rather than violence
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by podosci(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
vivalavida:

The present crop of Nigerian Politicians , Gov, presidents, senators.....are milked Nigeria Dry,,,,,they dont deserve the humility of resigning , they deserv to all rought in jjails for the rest of their Natural lifes. i wish people would wake up see that the politicians, North or south, christians or muslims are all friends.....weither they fight in public, they would still settle their differncees......they have all embezzed enough money to buy citizenship to any countey of their.choice when the countey goes up in flames....its now me and the rest of the poor masses that would be left in the country to die

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by icemann(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
hmohammed:

Fools like u in nigeria are so gifted in spittg out Rubish. The instances listed above is not same with nigeria. Do u know how many lives dat has been lost. May u loose ur relative to Boko haram IJN

Mr, we are not in the same class. Just because i chose to reply your poorly written English doesn't mean we are on the same intellectual level. You need to find your mate (Age and IQ).
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by abdulwastecx(m): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dereformer:

Buhari can no longer tame his dogs and babboons.

you must really be insane!!!!
Blame your clueless president
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by blaqoracle: 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
vivalavida:

it quite painful that these dull contributors are prowling the nigeria street with their b.sc obtained from the nigerian universities.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by icemann(m): 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
podosci:

So we should keep BOkoharam relegated to the back pages while they keep killing and bombing Nigerians.....up untill the Chibok abductions and the subsequent campaings,,,,, 60% of Nigerians didnt even know who or what BH was, all they knew was that bombs were going off and people where dying.....Nigeria should have used the increased public awareness for its advantage by undergoing massive hitch free recruitment into the armed forces to increasr our military from 100,000 to atleast 1.2million, Nigeria has one of the lowest military to population ration iin the world. When alqeda attacked america, The government took steps to make sure such would never ever happn in america again. and they have been quit succesfull .but in Nigeria, bombs have gone off several times in Abuja and no body has resigned, nobody has been sacked,,,,,,,we all know terrorism is not easy to supress but you reduce it to the lowest possible levels and make it incredibly difficult for the terrorist to breath freely,,, since the terrorist dont have a problem with dying, we make sure we make them die on our own terms. A bomb can go off in Abuja tomorrow, hundreds would die and all we would here is " we are ontop of the situation"
because of the BrinbackOurgirls Campaing many countries wanted to help but they disvoverd there were too many loop holes in the country,

You are a DUMB as a rock. So you think increasing an army force would stop an ideology? So with all the armed forces in China, Russia, India and America they still have attacks.

This is the third Chief of army staff and head off police since the Boko haram Saga. So what do you want?

Tell the Northerners to help us end this thing. We have hunters taking responsibility and that's has been the most fruitful effort. We need the north to join hands in the help to end this (that's if they want to end it)
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by podosci(m): 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
icemann:

You are a DUMB as a rock. So you think increasing an army force would stop an ideology? So with all the armed forces in China, Russia, India and America they still have attacks.

This is the third Chief of army staff and head off police since the Boko haram Saga. So what do you want?

Tell the Northerners to help us end this thing. We have hunters taking responsibility and that's has been the most fruitful effort. We need the north to join hands in the help to end this (that's if they want to end it)
The more territories BH take over, the more forced fighters they get.....BH is estimated to have close to 50k fighters,,,,the entire army is about 40k, navy 30k and airforce 30k,,,,,,,,some Nigerains think its far up North, that no problem, then when a bomb goes off in Abuja, they starting cursing BH.........BH presently controls territories, the size of 3 smal state and they are rapidly advancing.......
pls when last did 200 people die in a bomb attack in Us or russia or britain? if 200 USA citizens die like 9/11, the world would shake again....... but if 200 people die in Kano, we would go about our normal business, if 50 die in Abuja , we would curse the terrorist for a while then go about our normal business waiting for the next set of Nigerians to die....
believ me i have see death and i pray non of ur friends or family member experiences it
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by podosci(m): 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
icemann:

Mr, we are not in the same class. Just because i chose to reply your poorly written English doesn't mean we are on the same intellectual level. You need to find your mate (Age and IQ).
The problem with Nigerians.....have you forgoten, ur dumb president and his wife have a PHD and bsc respectivly.............certificates is no proof of intelligence
Did you get the message he was trying to pass rather than attacking the messenger?

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by pendy79: 12:20am On Dec 04, 2014
vivalavida:

Did a search on Goggle with the phrase '' the most stupid TRIBE on Earth'' guess the answer i got IGBOs with bolded fonts.

How many Hausas are in the East compared to Igbos in the North? your tribesmen are the most used practise for learning the ACT OF SLAUTHERING in the North yet you will remain online in Lagos and be typing idiotic sentenses.

This was the way your people foolishly started an unneccesary war in 1967 before your chestbeating stupid hero ran away to cote d'ivoire leaving your forefathers and mothers to bear the pain and anguish of hunger, rape, diseases and poverty still ravaging your homes up till date that you all cannot find prosperity in your landlocked hellholes.

Yorubas are cowards yet they never lost any inter-tribal wars, yet your forefathers were used as TARGET PRACTISE and your Mothers as NIGHTTIME BEDWARMERS for the ravaging and ruthless boys of the great BLACK SCORPION. were you people not properly taught the lessons of 1967-1970 that you have not learn to keep your shame under your cloths but to continue talking rubbish.

you're just a perfect example of a self denying idi.ot that reflects the name he call others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by pendy79: 12:36am On Dec 04, 2014
vivalavida:

Hope u love this?

I tot you were reasonable and sane but on reading the above, i realize your brain was replaced with fura .

guess the Governor is the Commander in Chief of Kano State Armed Forces?
The appointing officer who gives and command the IG of Police, Oversee the DSS, NIA, NSCDC even boys scout and man'o war are under the Governor.

you guys will just come up with stupid statements without even thinking twice. use your brains at times na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Afroconnect: 12:49am On Dec 04, 2014
We need to start hunting out boko haram sponsors ourselves and hanging them by the stake.

These killings will continue,till Nigerians fight back viciously and violently.

Arm the youths with guns to protect the Nation's integrity.
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by BetaThings: 2:49am On Dec 04, 2014
jerflakes:
No emergency rule extension, more bombings.

Is it rocket science?

Strange and illogical Ceasefire
More Bombings!

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by abdulwastecx(m): 5:39am On Dec 04, 2014
icemann:

Let me answer you with your analogy. When al qaeda attacked NY, London, Boston, Madrid etc did the president or prime minister resign? And you think you made a valid point.

Do you think the sponsors of terrorist organisation are looking for ROI (return on investments)? Their only joy is he panic and publicity you give them. Take an example the brig back our girls campaign, It elevated boko haram to a NO 3 terrorist organization thanks to the publicity and guess what? the sponsors are happy and the attacks has quadruple since then. Keep giving the terrorist valid points to gain more sponsorship.

You are moving away from the point he raised. He said " in developed society, leaders take responsibility for those who appointed them to lead them" and you came up with boston bomb blast or al-Qaeda attack!!!

Thousands of poor Nigerians are been killed by some retards and the silly looking fools called Jonathan is mute and looking for sencond tenure. Extremism is a state problem and the highest authority of the state need to be responsible for whatever happen in a state.

Who control the military?
who control the police?
Instead 9f using the police to fight oppositions why not use it to safeguard the security of Nigerians.

Instead of complaining about bokoharam sponsorer why indict them and bring them to justice?

If I'm giving q job and I can't do it the beat thing is to resign why can't your stupid president resigned if he can't do the job given him by Nigerians
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by abdulwastecx(m): 5:44am On Dec 04, 2014
podosci:

The more territories BH take over, the more forced fighters they get.....BH is estimated to have close to 50k fighters,,,,the entire army is about 40k, navy 30k and airforce 30k,,,,,,,,some Nigerains think its far up North, that no problem, then when a bomb goes off in Abuja, they starting cursing BH.........BH presently controls territories, the size of 3 smal state and they are rapidly advancing.......
pls when last did 200 people die in a bomb attack in Us or russia or britain? if 200 USA citizens die like 9/11, the world would shake again....... but if 200 people die in Kano, we would go about our normal business, if 50 die in Abuja , we would curse the terrorist for a while then go about our normal business waiting for the next set of Nigerians to die....
believ me i have see death and i pray non of ur friends or family member experiences it

True talk my friend and some clueless fools will be shouting GEj till 2019.
Terrorism is q product of social and religious decadent. .. boko will continue killing innocent Nigerians and Jonathan and his allies will continue to campaign for second term while fools on nairaland will be playing conspiracy thereom

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Pholayemi(f): 8:06am On Dec 04, 2014
Ds country is goi from bad to worse
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Pauljonnes(m): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2014
BUHARI HAS QUESTIONS TO ANSWER !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll / Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War / Asari Dokubo: Osinbajo Has A PhD In Lying Now Over NNPC Contract (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.