Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) (40781 Views)

Top 10 New School Artistes Whose Song Gave Them Fame In 2015 / [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy / Photos: Meet Top Nigerian Celebrities Whose Wives Are Older Than Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
Some of these celebrities became famous probably because of their natural endowments.

Some of them even had to admit it.

RONKE OSHODI OKE: "My Bosoms Brought Me Into Limelight

Ronke Anthony Ojo, popularly called Ronke Oshodi Oke, due to her natural frontal endowment, and also due to her role in a film with the same title is popular in the Yoruba genre of Nollywood.
Ronke recently admitted in an interview that her big boobs brought her fame:

*You have big boobs. Have they caused you any embarrassment?

"Before now, I get ashamed of them. But I later began to see the beautiful side and stopped hiding them because they fit me. People appreciate my boobs and I also love it. My boobs are one of the things that brought me to limelight in the movie industry."

COSSY ORJIAKOR

Nobody knows much about Cossy Orjiakor as an actress or singer, but she's famous for flaunting of her extra large chest and that has brought her fame and always keeps her in the news always, even more than those that are busy on set. Many can't even mention any one film she has featured but they know her. She started this boobs barring business when she did "Shattered Home" over a decade ago, where she flaunted her huge boobs on the cover of the film and that helped the film to sell.

FLORENCE JOHNSON: "My Physique Got Me My First Lead Role

Florence Johnson is a fast rising actress whose physique and huge boobs got her her first lead role in Shan George's film, Finding Goodluck".

She talked about it in an interview:
*Have you ever been embarrassed by your big boobs or would you say it has helped in your career?

"No, I haven’t and I don’t know about it helping me in my career. But when I got the role in the movie Finding Goodluck by Shan George, she said she wanted a Mercy Johnson’s look-alike.
And with my colour and physique, I fit into the role. But then I finally got the role with my interpretation. So it’s not all about the physique"

BIMBO THOMAS

The Yoruba actress became famous after featuring in Omo Ghetto, a Funke Akindele's film. Her boobs is also one of the things that brought her fame. She was once quoted to have said her boobs are fresher than those of Cossy Orjiakor's, who people know as the queen of boobs.

MITCHELL OZAKPOLOR: "My Bosoms Are The Biggest In Nollywood & They Are My Best Assets

*What part of your body is your best asset?

"I detest being asked this question because everyone already knows my best asset. Even if I mention something else, they would know I’m just being economical with the truth because it is obvious. I know I’m very busty, it is supposed to be my best asset. One good thing about me is that I really don’t flaunt my boobs. I just wear dresses that I like and the boobs flaunt,whether the neckline of my dresses are showing my cleavage or not. But my cleavage is just obvious because my boobs are massive. I think my boobs are the biggest in Nollywood."

FOLUKE DARAMOLA

Foluke has been around for long. She was featuring in English genre of Nollywood in the earliest part of her carrier, before concentrating more on Yoruba movies. For sure, Foluke is a good actress, but her natural endowments also help her and of course fast forwarded her to stardom.

Written By : Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ronke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by englishmart(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
this is wickedness.
What kind of selfish life is this? undecided
Beautiful girls like Yvonne Nelson don't
Have enough bweasts to call their own.

This is why I say corruption is everywhere. After na una go dey abuse our leaders of selfishly stealing our monies.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1912859_20141129185201_jpeg21229aedf5d01db5040fb402d51a28fe

Cossy oooo. Your bweasts need at least a breast park. As soon as you get back from work, you park your car, then you park your bweasts too. You can't be carrying that thing around na. You wan kill yourself ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1912860_20141203175952_jpeg33fb484435745f39e755940acf09737f

Madam you wey dey up, me no get your time. Your bweasts dey four lipsrsealed

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Cossy.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Florence

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Good list
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Mimi

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bimbo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by Seanixking: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kk...just the way i like it..
Uhmm Ammylove ya gat stuff lyk this?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Foluke

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by Seanixking: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Good list
coz it gonna mak fp, u quickly comment....lol
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by Obaino2013(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
Chei!!!!!
Cossy no go kill person.

Seun suppose dey pay dis guy #lalasticlala
U too much bro..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
Seanixking:

coz it gonna mak fp, u quickly comment....lol
Well, you are not far from the truth grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by Seanixking: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Well, you are not far from the truth grin
Hopefully i guess u gat stuff like this? Yummy huh?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by nwaobitex: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
I was here oo
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by mfrizzy(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
Space booked
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by littlemistress: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
Booby war..wetin person no go see for nollywood?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
littlemistress:
Booby war..wetin person no go see for nollywood?

lol. u never c anything
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by Crocz(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
Why would I want to change Nigeria with what I'm seeing?...hmmm, two big Nigeria(s) cheesy

If na me be Jonathan ehn, as things no dey work my way now...I go just go find these kind babes like hundreds of them make one correct Tshirt boldly written on it "Jona's Promise" perfectly placed on the dindondi....who's not going to read?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by englishmart(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
operation feed the world's babies

Just that all this big bweasts na air full am. Milk 10%
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by englishmart(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1912873_20141203175947_jpeg22db3236102b7d714a609fa46fb5686b

mummy, you can't change Nigeria with those weapons you have on your chest.
You only want to exacerbate our problems. Go to Somalia....

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ronko Oshodi, hmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by vivaciouzz(f): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
Fess to comment!! grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by HonourablePomk: 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
ok
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by malali: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by Rexphobia(m): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
How do they sleep at night?

It must be tough. I pity dem

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by Nmeri17: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
smiley

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by TDstarr: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
come fvck me
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by mifavour(f): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
lalasticlala:
Ronke
jesus wept!!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by youngice(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by datguru: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
END TIME THINGS. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
Team I am proud of my breast. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" / D'banj Posed With Damian Ifeanyi Okoroafor's Mercedes Benz G63 AMG / Tiwa Savage’s Son, Jamil & Davido’s Daughter, Imade Go On Play Date (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.