Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

You Will Never Walk Alone - AN FMH 2015 STORY - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / You Will Never Walk Alone - AN FMH 2015 STORY (1969 Views)

Tracksuit To The Top; My Football Manager 2015 Story (+PICS) / Buy, Score, Sell, Repeat ! - Fmh 2015 career here >>> / Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Never Walk Alone - AN FMH 2015 STORY by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
Brendan Rogers gets the sack

Brendan Rogers has been forced to resign as Liverpool manager after failing to keep to the terms of his contract with the club at the bottom of the EPL table by January and failure to exceed Champions league group stage. Other rumours are that he was. caught boxers down with the chairman's wife.

In a shock move, Street soccer coach Ferro Martin has taken over as interim manager. The appointment of the 35 year old has been met with criticism but the board believes he can save the club from relegation.

So this is my career as Liverpool manager, more updates soon.

Re: You Will Never Walk Alone - AN FMH 2015 STORY by dreydee(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Following Like Follow-Follow grin

Why should your nationality be English now?! angry
Re: You Will Never Walk Alone - AN FMH 2015 STORY by dreydee(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
I guess smallpenis inspired you with his 'Become A Legend' thread, that thread was the bomb, pity he hasn't continued. I thought it would make front page set.
Re: You Will Never Walk Alone - AN FMH 2015 STORY by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
dreydee:
Following Like Follow-Follow grin

Why should your nationality be English now?! angry

Want to win stuff
Re: You Will Never Walk Alone - AN FMH 2015 STORY by samkelos: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
updates otherwise your thread would be the most boring keep the story going
Re: You Will Never Walk Alone - AN FMH 2015 STORY by samkelos: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
dreydee:
I guess smallpenis inspired you with his 'Become A Legend' thread, that thread was the bomb, pity he hasn't continued. I thought it would make front page set.
Me2 i dont know what was he thinking stopping posting updates because hes story was going good
Re: You Will Never Walk Alone - AN FMH 2015 STORY by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2014
Martin won't change tides for Liverpool - Mauricio Pochettino.

This happened after Ferro inspired his team to a 3-2 victory against QPR. Pochettino seems to be looking for whom to pick a fight with as he is bossing the league with Tottenham in first place. This was what Ferro Martin had to say.

Pochettino should go f**k himself up but I'm preparing for our next match against Chelsea. No distractions please

OTHER NEWS

***England star Wayne Rooney is looking to ditch Man Utd with a move to Man City who are unlikely to be put off by his £25m price tag***

***Raheem Sterling has pledged his future to Anfield by signing a 3 year contract worth £11m***

***Battle for Sami Khedira loses heat as Liverpool's bid of £12m and Chelsea's bid of £17.5m failing to meet Madrid's valuation of £36.5m meaning that Khedira will be staying put at the Bernabeu***

***Fabio Borini has spoken out that he is looking to leave Anfield after a lot of failed promises***

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Walk Alone - AN FMH 2015 STORY by ugochuks95: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2014
boss a beg give me d link were u downloaded it from
Re: You Will Never Walk Alone - AN FMH 2015 STORY by Shadowbean(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
ugochuks95:
boss a beg give me d link were u downloaded it from

search 'download fmh 2015 Zippyshare'
Re: You Will Never Walk Alone - AN FMH 2015 STORY by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
Former Barcelona man Victor Valdes has joined Liverpool on a free transfer, Liverpool backup keeper Brad Jones has been deemed surplus to requirements and released
Re: You Will Never Walk Alone - AN FMH 2015 STORY by ugochuks95: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
bros help me out jux share d direct link u used.
Re: You Will Never Walk Alone - AN FMH 2015 STORY by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
http://
www31.zippyshare.com/d/19014568/144076/
FMH-2015-PATCHED-APK-Andropalace.net.apk.

Can somebody with the paid game create a save for me? Itching for multiple league

(1) (Reply)

When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? / Ppsspp Iso Games / How To Fix Pes 2k13 Crashes On PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.