Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (42823 Views)

Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys / Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 04, 2014
Isaacmacdon:
I have it.... do u wanna c it??.. badoolee
bring it on lemme scan it
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by 1stdami(m): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2014
pinkiecutie:
picture? cry

check me profile for my pix

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Gizkid85(m): 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
pinkiecutie:
my dear your lips aint pink there are chocolate cheesy
really well if u say so buh I bet u wen u see them physicaly u wld trip probably ur phone contrast is on black and white mode sha
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by IamLEGEND1: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
REPPING *TeamPinkLipz
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
badoolee:
bring it on lemme scan it
Are u sure u really wanna c it I could show u something else worth seeing.... grin
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by datjohn(m): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
pinkiecutie:
through igbo smoking ahbi? grin

Even 'yoruba' smokin contribute too... grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by ennon92(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
1stdami:
bro ...same thing with me ho they even use it to describe me "the slim guy with red lips"
That's why some ppl fail, Op stated pink not red lips..yours is like red meat
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by 1stdami(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
ennon92:
That's why some ppl fail, Op stated pink not red lips..yours is like red meat
undecided undecided na u sabi sha no be exam we dey do sha or u be jamb
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Davotee(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
lolzzz I gerrit grin

so what does it remind u of?
a lot of finz. Such as african apple, kiss, staring at nice lips, nd........ U knw d rest.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by AfricanApple(f): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Davotee:
a lot of finz. Such as african apple, kiss, staring at nice lips, nd........ U knw d rest.
grin grin yeye dey do u
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
1stdami:

check me profile for my pix
DOESNT FIT YOUR SKIN COLOUR...AINT TRIPPING ATAL cheesy[
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Davotee(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
grin grin yeye dey do u
u sure? If yeye dey do me.....
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by kelvinmuffins3(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
amen jare, better pikin grin

Your head dey there mama pikin.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by iamdotune(m): 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
Is mine red or pink
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Greatomotoy:
ask sirnoel
girls die for pink lips... i can say it with my dick cut off
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 08, 2014
sirnoel:
girls die for pink lips... i can say it with my dick cut off
God forbid your dik no go ever cut of
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 08, 2014
Not really pink, but i do not want black lips
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Janeify(f): 6:28am On Dec 08, 2014
samflexxy:

Laughter don kill me.na you con dey fear pass
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2014
samflexxy:
Ameeeennnn oooo.
Thank u for that prayer...
It is like u know that my di.ck is as important to girls the way money is important to banks...
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2014
Janeify:

babe how u come tha laugh somebody for praying for me?

U sha fine...come make i wisper into ur ears...
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Janeify(f): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2014
sirnoel:
babe how u come tha laugh somebody for praying for me?

U sha fine...come make i wisper into ur ears...

Lol....Okay, but don't bite my ear grin whisper and go angry
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2014
Janeify:

i dey chop dog poo...? Why i go bite ur ears na...? I should only insert my tongue inside a little just to make u laugh...
Ehmmm... Come close a little so that they wont hear our gist... tongue
Janeify:

i dey chop dog poo...? Why i go bite ur ears na...? I should only insert my tongue inside a little just to make u laugh...
Ehmmm... Come close a little so that they wont hear our gist...
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2014
sirnoel:
Ameeeennnn oooo.
Thank u for that prayer...
It is like u know that my di.ck is as important to girls the way money is important to banks...
and e important to we your fans
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Trypa(f): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2014
sirnoel:
Ehmmm... Come close a little so that they wont hear our gist... tongue i dey chop dog poo...? Why i go bite ur ears na...? I should only insert my tongue inside a little just to make u laugh...

Na wa person no go hear word for u ba?
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by emaboi(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2014
pinkiecutie:
DOESNT FIT YOUR SKIN COLOUR...AINT TRIPPING ATAL cheesy[
Check my profile...
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2014
emaboi:

Check my profile...
over editing dey worry that ur pics grin
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2014
Trypa:

Na wa person no go hear word for u ba?
tongue
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2014
Janeify:

heheheehe why not that place na the future oo
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Maamin(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2014
Midehi:
Yes very attractive cos my boo has pink lip

And when it eventually becomes black..u swerve abii? undecided

Smh.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Maamin(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Not just pink lip, Am also pink down there grin

Common look up my friend. tongue
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Janeify(f): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
sirnoel:
Okay smiley
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
Check Me out,pple say i look like Chris Brown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Loving Tips About Canadian Girls And Women In Canada / How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday