Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:41 PM

Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (42687 Views)

Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys / Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 09, 2014
mayapop:
I was dumbfounded by ur pink lips...#Speechless!
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 09, 2014
LongShadow:
I was dumbfounded by ur pink lips...#Speechless!
oh! wink that's why my man gotta have pink lips too
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 09, 2014
mayapop:
Haha..aii...Have fun with yo dream guy!!#Peace

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by wtfCode: 1:23am On Dec 09, 2014
nairalife2013:
Am sure ya shaft head is pink too! grin well, black is macho and macho is metal and metal is adamant and adamant is cool and cool always would bring a lady to tears when u are done and u want to go! When u become a man u ll become black all wheres! Tis comin lol
tellem bro.
Weed took mine n' i luff it.

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by ayyyyo(m): 4:40am On Dec 09, 2014
Team pink lips

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by kandiikane(m): 4:47am On Dec 09, 2014
AfricanApple:
I'm indifferent to them undecided but if u fine die undecided my eyes fit just gum for the mouth grin

kulboy, last night I dreamt of kissing u, I hope dat dream comes true ASAP embarassed grin

Here is an ocean, drink it coz you is thuuuuursty!!

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by obiak4(m): 5:17am On Dec 09, 2014
wish I could just find something to make mine black like charcoal it doing more harm than good anybody with advice on how to go about it pls!!!!!!!!!!!!! drop it #but not weed oooooooooooo
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 09, 2014
so how do I remove dis my sk stained lips. quote me. I no wan tattoo my lips.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Tonylyte(m): 6:57am On Dec 09, 2014
kika23:

Well, it counts na. Very well sef...There are girls.that like them thick and full wink
Lol, dont give me false hope ooo. If u cant tell me u like it then no girl will like it. Lol
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by melotreaah(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2014
mayapop:
Dont worry santa is on his way

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by bunchyproject(m): 7:52am On Dec 09, 2014
samflexxy:
I have pink lips and that alone made me popular in my hostel sometimes when someone want to describe me he/she refer to me as the guy with pink lips, some lecturers call me pinky and even babes tongue so I want to know if ladies find it attractive.

Thank you for your future contribution
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by shomutuski(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2014
Considering the contrast between the guys face and his lips. I have no other option than to say it's not natural.. Lips in any situation can never be RED. The colour it can potray is only pink. Well to my guys with black lips, you know where you can surgically enhance you lips oh. He no too cost just btw 4k to 5k.. So pls don't let this guy head swell, cus nah packaging.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by supaslim(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2014
samflexxy:
am asking if ladies find it attractive I guess you didn't read the post b4 commenting
. Pink lips like mine, dimples like mine, slightly open teeth like mine makes the chaps wanna cum close!
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by peteruuu(m): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Stelvin101:

ROTFL cheesy you fit still go wash ur lips turn pink na in Gotham City. One of my guy wey dey jealous my natural pink lips travel go Lag go wash him lips, now colour of him lips be like army uniform lipsrsealed

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Brandybliss(f): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2014
ayyyyo:
Team pink lips
WOW
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Brandybliss(f): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2014
Me i also have pink lips too #no time [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2014
Brandybliss:
Me i also have pink lips too #no time [color=#990000][/color]

Lipstick pink lips shey?
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by kika23(f): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2014
Tonylyte:

Lol, dont give me false hope ooo. If u cant tell me u like it then no girl will like it. Lol
Haaa... See lines. I bet there are somany babes that like it eh...
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Brandybliss(f): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Lipstick pink lips shey?
You are rational
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by mikeomo11(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2014
Brandybliss:
You are rational
Lipstick? But u knw he is right. Dark beauty in need of pink lips...
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2014
Brandybliss:
You are rational

I'm a rationalist
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by sulky1: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2014
I av pink lips.bt i dnt like it, i used to shy wheñ ma frnd said they like it.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by hotwax: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pink lips only gud for gaysssssss
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by sulky1: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
C dis

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Same.
temmyt20:
girls kinda like it....although some of dem wnt admit they like it when u ask dem.....some do ask me self say wetin i dey use and whenever i tel dem mine iz natural dem go think say i dey lie
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
femmysin:
I once had pink lips, but all tanks to igbo, dey re now blqk

I need 2 like dis ur comment guy
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Truckpusher(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
kika23:

Yes na... I don't know what luff letters look like. No one wrote to me back then... cry cry

Ngwa write one to me... Nna bikozienu wink kiss
Make I write you luff letter make your boyfriend begin dey look for me up and down abi? cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by kika23(f): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Truckpusher:
Make I write you luff letter make your boyfriend begin dey look for me up and down abi? cheesy

Don't worry, charm isn't here yet... wink
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Brandybliss(f): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
mikeomo11:

Lipstick? But u knw he is right. Dark beauty in need of pink lips...
§He's wrong jare when you see me u'll know what am saying
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Truckpusher(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
kika23:

Don't worry, charm isn't here yet... wink
Dont tell me you can chop codedly and clean mouth. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon / Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me