Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (42794 Views)

Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys / Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by kika23(f): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
Truckpusher:
Dont tell me you can chop codedly and clean mouth. grin

You don't worry..... Just write the letter.... angry
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by mikeomo11(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Brandybliss:
§He's wrong jare when you see me u'll know what am saying
I would pm u.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Tonylyte(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
kika23:

Haaa... See lines. I bet there are somany babes that like it eh...
U cant convince me when u cant admit u like or not.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by skimmy39: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2014
sulky1:
C dis
your ugly a$$ tinks he has pink lips lol
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2014
Truckpusher and kika23 I just dey corner ddey watch una o. Weldone sha
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2014
skimmy39:

your ugly a$$ tinks he has pink lips lol

you think he is ugly yet you are not even bold enough to use your own picture in your profile, now who is ugly?

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by kika23(f): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

No vex abeg.... But we gats trash out this matter.... ❤
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by kika23(f): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2014
Tonylyte:

U cant convince me when u cant admit u like or not.

I like it ooooooooo
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2014
kika23:

No vex abeg.... But we gats trash out this matter.... ❤

Issokay, dnt 4get to get a room while you are @ it
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by kika23(f): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Issokay, dnt 4get to get a room while you are @ it

Get a room kwa? But why
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2014
kika23:

Get a room kwa? But why

So una go dey 4 private place finish up evry evry na
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by kika23(f): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

So una go dey 4 private place finish up evry evry na
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by hensben(m): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2014
mayapop:
oh! wink that's why my man gotta have pink lips too
oh! bae! your lip is like mine... smiley
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Truckpusher(m): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
ShahzadNonso:
You go dey watch us we go dey go. tongue

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
Truckpusher:
You go dey watch us we go dey go. tongue

Enjoy, hope una don reach mars by now
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Tonylyte(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
kika23:

I like it ooooooooo
And now i am convinced.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by tpiar: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pink lips don replace virginity as a buzz word?
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by ankh1600: 7:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Red lips, maroon.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by pokarey: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Having red lips gives definition to one's face. So even if a person is dark, if she has red lips, she can still look attractive. Dark lips is 98%
hereditary and the other 2% is attributed to smoking or drinking coffee/tea. So if you have dark lips and you're a smoker, chances are that even if you
weren't a smoker, you would still have dark lips. It's a natural thing.BUT THIS CAN BE CORRECTED WITH MY PINKLIP BALM,CONTACT 08134882465 for orders and
inquiries available in Portharcourt,Lagos,Abuja,#cheers.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Maybe, ladies find any guy attractive, some might even prefer smoked dried ones. Even with my pinkish red lips, i am still single.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by MENTORCH(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
Pink lips for a guy is an advantage in terms of kissing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.