Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (294903 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hi Guys. I'm sorry if you sent a message and i didnt reply. I'm really sorry been really busy with School and other stuff. Please any one who needs information about Scholarships of any kind, frankly I'm not the best person to ask because i dont know much about it but if you have any other questions feel free to ask, I'd answer to the best of my knowledge.
Once more forgive me, if you previously made an enquiry and got no reply.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Go to your school and make a request for your transcript
Kaybeeeee:

thanks,and again by academic transcript what do they mean,I have only waec for now,what am I to submit,waec result or secondary school results
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Go to your school and make a request for your transcript

Thanks I mail the admission office and they sent their requirements, police report is there, the problem is am very far from Lagos right new,so can I apply without the police report,
BTW its tianjin university
cc cnwamo
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Swashy(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Yes,you need to notarise your docs plus your transcript. It is very easy,go meet any Lawyer who is into Notarization of documents and you will be fine.
Please , what are the transcript to be notarised ,Coz, i only have my waec and neco but i failed English in waec
Please i need asistance
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 12:16pm On May 01, 2017
Hmmm,go ask in your school@transcript
Swashy:

Please , what are the transcript to be notarised ,Coz, i only have my waec and neco but i failed English in waec
Please i need asistance
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2017
It is easy to get police report.Ensure you have your complete documents before sending. This is not Nigeria,this is China.
Kaybeeeee:

Thanks I mail the admission office and they sent their requirements, police report is there, the problem is am very far from Lagos right new,so can I apply without the police report,
BTW its tianjin university
cc cnwamo
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 11:02am On May 06, 2017
Intelligentdude:
It is easy to get police report.Ensure you have your complete documents before sending. This is not Nigeria,this is China.

Thanks,which school are you in china
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sapnadeny20: 7:30pm On May 13, 2017
Who have an idea about Shenyang Aerospace
University China ? Their international requirements and total tuitions? Pls alert and email me .
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Daneezy: 10:07am On May 19, 2017
cnwamo:
Jiujiang university is a good school and its cheaper than most of the schools here in the north and has a lot of international students too.
You can WhatsApp me if you have questions +86............, please note the 7 hour time difference.
pls how do I apply? Email me @ daneezy4luv@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 10:58am On May 19, 2017
sapnadeny20:
Who have an idea about Shenyang Aerospace
University China ? Their international requirements and total tuitions? Pls alert and email me .

I have all the details about the school. I'm in shenyang. what course are you interested in?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2017
Daneezy:
pls how do I apply? Email me @ daneezy4luv@gmail.com

sent you a mail, reply.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by topearos(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2017
Hello seniors,
I got an admission to study in china but it's Chinese taught /instructed. Please seniors should I accept the admission and come for my studies there?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by VICKER69: 4:46pm On May 28, 2017
plz I need help oo ..I want to apply to Shenyang med college. I need advice ..09035303101 ..vlarry05@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Shakitibob0: 11:30pm On May 28, 2017
Cnwamo,tdayof

Please do you know any university that offers MSC international trade at a cheap cost in China?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Shakitibob0: 7:31am On May 29, 2017
Tdayof your post was hidden ..I didn't see the content
Re: Nigerian Students In China by jessetom(m): 4:19pm On May 29, 2017
Good evening Intelligentdude and other admins here. Please I will love to study in China but on Scholarship due to financial constraints.
Please what are the requirements that I need for MSc Chemical Engineering and what school are the best and that accepts international students better. Please I have no clue about the process of application. Please can someone guide me please.

My email is agbagidimudi@gmail.com

Please I am looking forward to your reply. thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 8:32am On May 30, 2017
jessetom:
Good evening Intelligentdude and other admins here. Please I will love to study in China but on Scholarship due to financial constraints.
Please what are the requirements that I need for MSc Chemical Engineering and what school are the best and that accepts international students better. Please I have no clue about the process of application. Please can someone guide me please.

My email is agbagidimudi@gmail.com

Please I am looking forward to your reply. thanks.
Are you on Facebook? If yes,I will send you a link to join Scholars and would be scholars of Chinese Government Scholarship.

However,your preparation should be for 2018 scholarship. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In China by jessetom(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Are you on Facebook? If yes,I will send you a link to join Scholars and would be scholars of Chinese Government Scholarship.

However,your preparation should be for 2018 scholarship. Cheers

Yes Sire. I am on Facebook. Please how do I join the group?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2017
If you're prepared to study the chinese hard. then accept it
topearos:
Hello seniors,
I got an admission to study in china but it's Chinese taught /instructed. Please seniors should I accept the admission and come for my studies there?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by tdayof(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2017
Shakitibob0:
Tdayof your post was hidden ..I didn't see the content

Shenyang normal university.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by OkinosaVentures: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
wink
Re: Nigerian Students In China by elimsme: 4:56am On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Please does studying in China,where did u do your medicals,someone should recommend any accredited hospital for Chinese visa
Cc: cnwamo intelligentdude
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
There are not much people helping us here does it mean DAT we have few Nigerian studying in China on nairaland,I only see intelligentdude
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Government Hospitals. They have a format though you need to use.

Drop your email address,I will send you the "Medical Form" you need to take to the hospital(All the tests is expected to be conducted).Make sure you mention me(I hardly check this thread)
Kaybeeeee:
Please does studying in China,where did u do your medicals,someone should recommend any accredited hospital for Chinese visa
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Note that even if you do your medical at the best hospital in Nigeria you are still required to go for another Medical Check when you arrive China before issuance of a residence permit. I used a private hospital in 2013, forgotten the name though but i cant say if the rules have been changed since then.
Tests i did in Nigeria; Xray, ECG, Ultrasound, General Physical Examination, Various Blood tests etc.
Kaybeeeee:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
Guys please download wechat if you have an urgent question or something you need guidance with!! its easier for most guys in China to communicate with since its a Chinese app. Not everyone has time to come on Nairaland because exams are around the corner, I may not check my whatsapp messages for upto 4 days but for my wechat messages i always respond earlier.
You can add me on WECHAT via my phone number.☺

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Spot on
cnwamo:
Guys please download wechat if you have an urgent question or something you need guidance with!! its easier for most guys in China to communicate with since its a Chinese app. Not everyone has time to come on Nairaland because exams are around the corner, I may not check my whatsapp messages for upto 4 days but for my wechat messages i always respond earlier.
You can add me on WECHAT via my phone number.☺

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Seetbro: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Spot on

You can generate , analyze and fetch imei with this app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gibatekpro.imeiinfo
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Government Hospitals. They have a format though you need to use.

Drop your email address,I will send you the "Medical Form" you need to take to the hospital(All the tests is expected to be conducted).Make sure you mention me(I hardly check this thread)

Thanks
About highschool transcript, should I use request for jss1 to ss3 or just ss1 to ss3,which is better.
Am sorry if my question is too much,thanks again

Cc: intelligentdude cnwamo
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
SS1 to SSS3
Kaybeeeee:

Thanks
About highschool transcript, should I use request for jss1 to ss3 or just ss1 to ss3,which is better.
Am sorry if my question is too much,thanks again

Cc: intelligentdude cnwamo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.