Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (294202 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Intelligentdude:
SS1 to SSS3

thanks boss,
Have collected it,thanks again

Another question,is it a must to notorise my waec cert and transcript, if yes ,where can I do it and d cost.

Cc: intelligentdude and cnwamo
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 1:43am On Jun 10, 2017
Yes. Go meet a lawyer who is into Notarization or go to any high court
Kaybeeeee:

thanks boss,
Have collected it,thanks again

Another question,is it a must to notorise my waec cert and transcript, if yes ,where can I do it and d cost.

Cc: intelligentdude and cnwamo
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Yes. Go meet a lawyer who is into Notarization or go to any high court

Thanks ,have done that
Re: Nigerian Students In China by mayokhun(m): 10:35am On Jun 13, 2017
Kaybeeeee:

jilin university MBBS in English is 29k rmb per year,that's like 1.3m per year,its a reputable school,their graduate are good,google is your friend, research yourself and check those China univ ranking,and mind you not all accepts Nigerians

What about the accommodation, how affordable is it and does the tuition fee reduce or remains the same throughout
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
You can apply to my school.
Shenyang Medical College.
Check below for the current fee structure.
Fees do not change, what you meet is what you pay till you graduate. I met 18k yuan that's what i will pay till i leave, but it's currently 25k Yuan yearly and admission is on.
mayokhun:

What about the accommodation, how affordable is it and does the tuition fee reduce or remains the same throughout

Re: Nigerian Students In China by mayokhun(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
cnwamo:
You can apply to my school.
Shenyang Medical College.
Check below for the current fee structure.
Fees do not change, what you meet is what you pay till you graduate. I met 18k yuan that's what i will pay till i leave, but it's currently 25k Yuan yearly and admission is on.
I've started registration for jilin university already
Re: Nigerian Students In China by michael3712: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2017
can you apply chinese student visa from any country when youu have the jw202? in country like ukraine or blearus for short course study
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 4:48am On Jun 18, 2017
mayokhun:

I've started registration for jilin university already

which course,that's good to hear,accommodation depends,there is single and double rooms
Re: Nigerian Students In China by taiwo92(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Good afternoon guys, please which varsity in china can i apply to that does not require an application fee. Am going for masters degree in civil eng. Pls kindly reply Asap
Re: Nigerian Students In China by mayokhun(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kaybeeeee:

which course,that's good to hear,accommodation depends,there is single and double rooms
Medicine.. how much for single and how much for double
Re: Nigerian Students In China by unclephilio123(m): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2017
Good morning to everyone here, I'm applying to two universities in China,and the agent that help me said I need to pay for application fees of 70$ .
The school names include Hanan uni and tiajin uni.The agency name is A0086.I want to know the geniuness of the Agency before I paid the application .Though I do chat with the agent via what's app and she do respond well,but there was a day I placed her on video chatting and declined my calls,and said the policy of his Agency didn't entertain video call with students .
Plz advise before I paid my hard earn money to a scammer.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2017
Lol...there many people in china grin. Go to any Federal Government hospital. But most importantly get it stamped there. You can dagbo the rest. Afterall when u come here u will be mandated to go do another test cos them no trust una
Kaybeeeee:
There are not much people helping us here does it mean DAT we have few Nigerian studying in China on nairaland,I only see intelligentdude
Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2017
If you have faith you can proceed...."by faith". BUT some na scam sha. Tianjin Uni doesn't require application fee, the money might be for the agent preocessing it...which is the norm here
unclephilio123:
Good morning to everyone here, I'm applying to two universities in China,and the agent that help me said I need to pay for application fees of 70$ .
The school names include Hanan uni and tiajin uni.The agency name is A0086.I want to know the geniuness of the Agency before I paid the application .Though I do chat with the agent via what's app and she do respond well,but there was a day I placed her on video chatting and declined my calls,and said the policy of his Agency didn't entertain video call with students .
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by unclephilio123(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2017
suavecool:
If you have faith you can proceed...."by faith". BUT some na scam sha. Tianjin Uni doesn't require application fee, the money might be for the agent preocessing it...which is the norm here
sir,just to know how genuine the Agency is,he gave the office address and located at Wuhan city in hubei province,he said if I have friends in China they can check at noon time in order to confirm their sincerity.
I'm going for masters program
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kprince94: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
For information on chinese Education details And scholarships contact me on 07031383527

We can help you get your admission Asap

Both Bs.c, M.sc or Phd
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kprince94: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
For information on chinese Education details And scholarships contact me on 07031383527
Phone or whatsapp

We can help you get your admission Asap

Both Bs.c, M.sc or Phd
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dauddy97(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
dste:
I am a Nigerian currently Schooling in China (Shenyang), before i left Nigeria for China i needed some information about life in China and some other things, i tried searching the web so as to see if i could find at least a forum where my fellow Nigerians that are in China interact but it was to no avail. On getting to China, i got to realize that some African Countries already have like a forum and some even a website where they interact with their fellow country-mate but the giant of Africa (my sweet Nigeria) didn't have one. Having spent some months here in China, i've decided to open this forum and i hope it helps my fellow Nigerians who are intending to come or are already in China in many ways.
Please let's come together as one for our great country.
Boko Haram no dey online.. -_- tongue grin
are u on scholarship, I also wish to school in China, how do I go about it. Ur full response will be appreciated
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dauddy97(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
unclephilio123:
Thanks
how do u apply, I also wish to apply. Can u help me with any website. Where I can get full details concerning schooling in China
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
unclephilio123:
Thanks

Don't know of hanan uni,BT for Tianjin uni, I just finish applying last week for both scholarship and admission,it was easy BT to get the application materials is stressful and I did nt pay any application fee,I will advise u do it your self, and save money,u will apply through their email,easy and fast,which course ar u applying for BTW
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
suavecool:
Lol...there many people in china grin. Go to any Federal Government hospital. But most importantly get it stamped there. You can dagbo the rest. Afterall when u come here u will be mandated to go do another test cos them no trust una

thank u sir,am tru with the process
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
dauddy97:
how do u apply, I also wish to apply. Can u help me with any website. Where I can get full details concerning schooling in China

U have to give more details new,like u are going for bsc or MSC,ur course u want to study,school u want to apply to or u need recommendations, so that our ogas can help u
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kaybeeeee:

Double room 85000rmb
check here
http://m.cucas.edu.cn/course/detail?sid=83&id=8851
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dauddy97(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kaybeeeee:

U have to give more details new,like u are going for bsc or MSC,ur course u want to study,school u want to apply to or u need recommendations, so that our ogas can help u
Want to apply for Mechatronics or mechanical engineering. Bsc and engineering school in China
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 11:09am On Jun 20, 2017
dauddy97:
Want to apply for Mechatronics or mechanical engineering. Bsc and engineering school in China

Mechatronics in shandong university of science and tech is 18000rmb per year. while for mechanical in Beijing institute of tech is 30,600rmb,search those skuls and do ur research,there are others BT dats d ones I know for English taught
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dauddy97(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2017
Kaybeeeee:

Mechatronics in shandong university of science and tech is 18000rmb per year. while for mechanical in Beijing institute of tech is 30,600rmb,search those skuls and do ur research,there are others BT dats d ones I know for English taught
OK bro, u have really tried for me. 18000rmb converting it to naira, is how much
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
dauddy97:
OK bro, u have really tried for me. 18000rmb converting it to naira, is how much
800k plus per year
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dauddy97(m): 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
Kaybeeeee:

800k plus per year
oh shocked shocked I'm self sponsor tho.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
dauddy97:
oh shocked shocked I'm self sponsor tho.

U might get lucky to get Chinese govt or local govt scholarship, BT that's one of the cheapest u know
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Those who want to study in china Should apply now,because most university application deadline is June 30th
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2017
I think this thread should be in travel section
cc: justwise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by GeepyEnsemble(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
suavecool:

Same with me an agent sent me my admission notice for Msc in shenyang university of chemical technology and asked me pay to the school account for application fee of 190usd.pls how through is that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.