Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (294349 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by kushTunde: 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
Kprince94:
For information on chinese Education details And scholarships contact me on 07031383527

We can help you get your admission Asap

Both Bs.c, M.sc or Phd

Please does anyone have information about the result (list of beneficiaries) of the Chinese Government scholarship 2017, either announcement from Universities or Chinese government.
Thanks for your anticipated response
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Morgan89(m): 10:15am On Jun 22, 2017
Hi guys, is there any one studying in China via Chinese MOFCOM scholarship??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2017
yeah, i was on scholarship but im done now. there are diff wasy to go about it, to apply for the scholarship. either you apply directly and hope they select you or u pay an agent and they help you secure the scholarship.
dauddy97:
are u on scholarship, I also wish to school in China, how do I go about it. Ur full response will be appreciated
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
for Chinese government scholarship
Come to this Facebook page to help u.

Check the pinned post. Apply to Universities in Wuhan and Beijing as they admit Nigerians well.
Some other universities and cities don't. U can ask several questions in d group
gimbayaro:
who has a vital information please?

https://mobile./193632887324846?refid=18&_ft_=qid.6435106070234607455%3Amf_story_key.1496588237029298%3Atop_level_post_id.1496588237029298%3Atl_objid.1496588237029298&__tn__=C

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In China by gimbayaro(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
usqoh:
for Chinese government scholarship
Come to this Facebook page to help u.

Check the pinned post. Apply to Universities in Wuhan and Beijing as they admit Nigerians well.
Some other universities and cities don't. U can ask several questions in d group

https://mobile./193632887324846?refid=18&_ft_=qid.6435106070234607455%3Amf_story_key.1496588237029298%3Atop_level_post_id.1496588237029298%3Atl_objid.1496588237029298&__tn__=C

thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Students In China by gimbayaro(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
tdayof:
dste .. What's your wechat id will pm u asap

wechat @gimbayaro
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Simacgroup015: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=taiwo92 post=57630160]Good afternoon guys, please which varsity in china can i apply to that does not require an application fee. Am going for masters degree in civil eng. Pls kindly reply Asap[/

you must pay the application fee for them to process your jw202 for visa.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by taiwo92(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
How much is the application fee
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Simacgroup015: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
OkinosaVentures:
Good day everyone.

I just got my one year Chinese language student admission letter and JW202 form from Chengdu University and I am set to apply for the Visa.

Please I need some quick tips and specific details.

1. On the Chinese Embassy website they said applicants should come along with "Original Diploma Certificate". Can I submit my Bachelor or masters degree certificate? Or is it my WAEC certificate they are referring to?

2. What is the minimum amount the Sponsor's account should have?

3. My course duration is just one year, pls do I have to go with a medical check up report?

4. How do I Notarize all my documents and where?

Thank you so much for your replies.

dont waste you time and money they will not give u visa for chinese language

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Simacgroup015: 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Do you want to study in china, has jamb really stress you, you need and affordable university to study abroad.china is one of the best country you can have sound education. whatsapp or call me for help+8613591423249
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kingsleyy1234: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
I want to do business in China ,but not before I learn their language. Here are my questions
1: is it possible to get students visa and do business there or rather should I go for living Visa.
2: I have full sponsorship so tuition won't be a problem.
3: can I work and study in China.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 1:06am On Jun 25, 2017
1. There's no such thing as a living visa. Student Visa, Work Visa, Buisness Visa and Tourist Visas are what i know of. Naturally when you arrive China you are required to report to the local police station within 72 hours of entry for registration then you'd go to the hospital for a medical checkup then you'd submit your documents to be granted a residence permit clearly stating your reason for being in China, I'm not sure if that's applicable with Tourist and buisness Visas but I'm sure of Work and Student Visas.
2. Please don't come with the idea of working because you may be disappointed. Legally students visa's do not carry work permits so a student isn't allowed to work and the Chinese government takes it very serious, i know a couple of people that have been sent home because they were working but that doesn't mean some other people don't get away with it.
3. Since you have a sponsor and you're interested in learning the language i think the best route would be to apply for a Chinese Language program then you attend classes as much as possible to learn the basics and practice your Chinese with locals as much possible because that's the fastest way to improve your listening and speaking ability. Also when chanced travel around especially during the weekends you can use that to get to know places since you'd be doing Buisness, the Chinese baidu map comes in handy even for someone like me that's been here for almost 4 years.
4. And to answer your first question yes it possible to use your student visa to transact your Buisness, but note that everything that has advantages also has disadvantages.
Cheers... smiley
Kingsleyy1234:
I want to do business in China ,but not before I learn their language. Here are my questions
1: is it possible to get students visa and do business there or rather should I go for living Visa.
2: I have full sponsorship so tuition won't be a problem.
3: can I work and study in China.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In China by leslimark(m): 2:50am On Jun 25, 2017
This is a good one.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 5:11am On Jun 25, 2017
Hmmmm...bro i strongly advice you first check the school's website to be sure they do ask for such charges.

GeepyEnsemble:

Same with me an agent sent me my admission notice for Msc in shenyang university of chemical technology and asked me pay to the school account for application fee of 190usd.pls how through is that?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by malcom2x(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Need to know the cost of accommodation and cost of living?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
malcom2x:
Need to know the cost of accommodation and cost of living?

Where?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by malcom2x(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kaybeeeee:

Where?

Lol. China Ofcourse
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
You need to be specific bro
Where?
Beijign, Shanghai, Shenyang, Nanjing, Guangzhou, Guangdong, Hubei, Hebei, Jinzhou, Anshan, Fushun, Fuxin, Fuyang, Funan etc. these are all various cities with varying prices in food items, taxi, bus rides, house rents and much more, so please be a bit more specific bro.
Cheers. smiley
malcom2x:

Lol. China Ofcourse
Re: Nigerian Students In China by malcom2x(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
cnwamo:
You need to be specific bro
Where?
Beijign, Shanghai, Shenyang, Nanjing, Guangzhou, Guangdong, Hubei, Hebei, Jinzhou, Anshan, Fushun, Fuxin, Fuyang, Funan etc. these are all various cities with varying prices in food items, taxi, bus rides, house rents and much more, so please be a bit more specific bro.
Cheers. smiley

Brother cnwamo,
On the average bro.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Xstorm: 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

Kindly mention me when you do.
@Intelligentdude my email is :
charlesukadike44@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by taiwo92(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2017
@intelligentdude topeseun294@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 6:48am On Jul 13, 2017
Exams are over, please if ypu previously sente a message on whatsapp please you can resend it.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by taiwo92(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
cnwamo pls can I have ur contact now that u re tru with exam.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
cnwamo:
Exams are over, please if ypu previously sente a message on whatsapp please you can resend it.

Welcome,pls whn do school in china normally send their admission/scholarship notification
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
plus eighty six one three zero zero two four four eight four four three. WhatsApp please. please note the 7 hour time difference.

taiwo92:
cnwamo pls can I have ur contact now that u re tru with exam.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
For csc?
Kaybeeeee:

Welcome,pls whn do school in china normally send their admission/scholarship notification
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
cnwamo:
For csc?
Tianjin government scholarship for undergraduate
Re: Nigerian Students In China by blunts007: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2017
[
Re: Nigerian Students In China by taiwo92(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2017
@intelligentdude topeseun294@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by boss1987: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2017
Take hold of Scholarships
Take hold of Structured CVs and Job Portfolios that meets international Standards
Take hold of www.binljobhub.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by boss1987: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2017
Watch this

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Dolypson04(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Good evening scholars. My brother just won a master scholarship into Shanghai jiao tong university, Shanghai province, Minhang campus. The scholarship doesn't cover accommodation and as thus, he is required to live on the campus and the fee is even far higher than the stipends attached to the scholarship. We don't have money to provide him with an accommodation for now. Alternatively, if he will be living off campus, he needs to have someone within the school environment who will act as his signatory.
Please I need a place where he can reside temporarily and someone to sign on his behalf pending the time he will be able to stand on his feet. Kindly help a brother pls. All help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!
CC: cnwamo

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.