Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:37 AM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (292459 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2016
Lol...If you read the previous treads, I believe you will see answers to your first question regarding my school and course. As for study plan/proposal, i think your our point of views would differ.

Reach me iyke.sammy@yahoo.com
tblvck:

Thanks for your reply. Please what school and what course are you doing?
Can you please share with me a sample of your study plan/research proposal? my mail is falolatobi96@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Levels731: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
Pls Mr suaavecool, am a 2.1 graduate of engineering from a university in Nigeria. I had very good grades in my 3rd,4th and final year in university. Can I get a scholarship for masters with 2.2 degree in any electrical/electronic engineering discipline in China?... Pls I would really appreciate your response. Thank you.

suavecool:
Lol...If you read the previous treads, I believe you will see answers to your first question regarding my school and course. As for study plan/proposal, i think your our point of views would differ.

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Levels731: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
Pls house, can anyone help to answer my question. Urgent response needed.
Because I want to gather necessary docs for 2017 application

Levels731:
Pls Mr suaavecool, am a 2.2 graduate of electronics engineering from the university of Nigeria, nsukka. I had very good grades in my 3rd,4th and final year in university. Can I get a scholarship for masters with 2.2 degree in any electrical/electronic engineering discipline in China?... Pls I would really appreciate your response. Thank you.

Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
Well i would say ...Yes and No. Yes, if its a good result though 2:2 because i have seen someone who had 2:2 doing masters on scholarship here. I also have heard that they reject some. It all depends on the strength of the 2:2 and secondly on the available slots remaining.
In my opinion i would advice you throw in your application with or without 2:1

Thanks! Goodluck!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by dayjeee(m): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
Gud afternoon gud people on this thread, pls I want u to help me with info on scholarship in china, like what schools offer full scholarship, language of study, requirements etc...thanks
Cc suavecool etc..
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dayjeee(m): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
I mean masters scholarship. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Levels731: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2016
Thanks Mr suavecool for the information.
Mr suavecool pls can we exchange correspondence?
I would be very grateful if you can drop your Email address. Or better still, you can send me a mail: ifeanyi_joshua@yahoo.com

I really look forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance
suavecool:
Well i would say ...Yes and No. Yes, if its a good result though 2:2 because i have seen someone who had 2:2 doing masters on scholarship here. I also have heard that they reject some. It all depends on the strength of the 2:2 and secondly on the available slots remaining.
In my opinion i would advice you throw in your application with or without 2:1

Thanks! Goodluck!!
Re: Nigerian Students In China by tblvck: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
@suavecool

Please I have sent you an email. Its about the study plan you wrote for admission. Please I will love to use it as a reference for mine.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Princessah: 4:47am On Nov 16, 2016
GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY! GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!! GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY.

This is a golden opportunity that you need to grab.
Admission into any China universities for any course and see the benefits that follow.
Make inquiry about the admission processing,visa and everything needed.
If you need information about anything regarding China admission WhatsApp me on +63 927 792 2594 or send me a mail on eduphilippines7@gmail.com.

I will be glad to help you reach your goals in life.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Princessah: 4:59am On Nov 16, 2016
GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY! GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!! GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY.

Admission process in on going for all courses, get admission and enjoy the benefits that follows.
For more detailed information contact me on +63 927 792 2594 or send me mail on my Email eduphilippines7@gmail.com.

Let's help one another to become better.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
I received it and have also replied the mail. My study plan was just a simple Gantts table and it was part of my proposal. Prepare a Gantts table showing your study plan and email it to me, maybe i could be of further help that way.
tblvck:
@suavecool

Please I have sent you an email. Its about the study plan you wrote for admission. Please I will love to use it as a reference for mine.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by tblvck: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
suavecool:
I received it and have also replied the mail. My study plan was just a simple Gantts table and it was part of my proposal. Prepare a Gantts table showing your study plan and email it to me, maybe i could be of further help that way.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
stanvesco:

good men ,please can you help to search for and buy goods from China please..
thanks
hi, so sorry for the late reply, i am currently very far from guangzhou sir, although i know of people who shop for others (personal shoppers) but you have to pay for thier hotel,flight and feeding. my city is more than a day away from GZ via train

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Levels731: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Pls Sir, is it Tianjin university of technology or Tianjin university of science and technology??

Pls kindly check your PM, I left you a message there. You did not respond to my last message o. undecided
Thanks in anticipation
suavecool:
I have finally secured it!!! Tianjin has offered me admission and CSC granted me full scholarship. Please how do i go about the visa processing here in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Levels731: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Is it possible to secure admission and also obtain scholarship without using an agent??

Did you engage the services of agents in China before you were offered admission and scholarship?

Sorry about my numerous questions Sir.

suavecool:
I have finally secured it!!! Tianjin has offered me admission and CSC granted me full scholarship. Please how do i go about the visa processing here in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 4:12am On Nov 24, 2016
Its Tianjin University (TJU)
Levels731:
Pls Sir, is it Tianjin university of technology or Tianjin university of science and technology??

Pls kindly check your PM, I left you a message there. You did not respond to my last message o. undecided
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 4:14am On Nov 24, 2016
I never knew agents existed! I did it myself. On arrival to China i realized most of the other people used agents. So people use agents and it works but i didnt.
Levels731:
Is it possible to secure admission and also obtain scholarship without using an agent??

Did you engage the services of agents in China before you were offered admission and scholarship?

Sorry about my numerous questions Sir.

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kprince94: 11:19am On Nov 25, 2016
Add up on whatsapp, gat a lot of request abt china education bt knw nothing about, those in china that can help pls add up, for both graduate nd undergraduate...... +2347031383527
thanks!
Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
What kinda question?
Kprince94:
Add up on whatsapp, gat a lot of request abt china education bt knw nothing about, those in china that can help pls add up, for both graduate nd undergraduate...... +2347031383527
thanks!
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kprince94: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2016
What do you think about studying in juijiang, is it cheap nd affordable for nigeria students??
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chaiks: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
suavecool:
Let me answer a few questions here.
Firstly Admission processing starts January. CSC is majorly for Masters and PhD's only although a few lucky Undergraduate students are often given too. So the scholarship application and admission application goes hand-in-hand around January. You apply to the University and then You would be given a link during the application stage to apply for any scholarship including csc.
hello. Gud work you doing here. Please I want to know the universities that one can be applying for admission and scholarship. Since the application starts by January, I I'll like to apply for masters as well in international relations or peace and conflict studies. I have all my documents except English test. I'll ielts or toefl be a must? I I'll really like to hear you to know how to prepare for January.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Boycool1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hello, I was selected for a scholarship program in China at Shandong University of Medicine. I wish to connect with my compatriot too. Thanks this is my number +2348068073362
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 12:41am On Nov 29, 2016
suavecool:

Dude keep it up mehn, now you're on this side and see it difficult to answer all questions but I must say you are really doing a great job.
Kudos.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 6:21am On Nov 29, 2016
English tests doesnt count much as long as you are Nigerian. Google schools that offer your course and taught in ENGLISH ooo! If not u don enter one chance!

chaiks:
hello. Gud work you doing here. Please I want to know the universities that one can be applying for admission and scholarship. Since the application starts by January, I I'll like to apply for masters as well in international relations or peace and conflict studies. I have all my documents except English test. I'll ielts or toefl be a must? I I'll really like to hear you to know how to prepare for January.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by abdin2007(m): 1:36am On Dec 01, 2016
Please I need information about Chinese Academy of Science PhD Fellowship, how is the Chinese professors? Do they accept Nigerians?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
Yes!
abdin2007:
Please I need information about Chinese Academy of Science PhD Fellowship, how is the Chinese professors? Do they accept Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by BESTBOY90(m): 6:24am On Dec 05, 2016
i want to study civil engineering in china...i want to know more about scholarships and dere applications. how much do i need to pay even if i get d scholarship. .
Re: Nigerian Students In China by BESTBOY90(m): 6:24am On Dec 05, 2016
i want to study civil engineering in china...i want to know more about scholarships and dere applications. how much do i need to pay even if i get d scholarship. .
?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
BESTBOY90:
at wha level do you intend to study it? grad or undergraduate level? i think thats the first thing you should mention....or second
Re: Nigerian Students In China by BESTBOY90(m): 6:38am On Dec 07, 2016
dste:

at wha level do you intend to study it? grad or undergraduate level? i think thats the first thing you should mention....or second

at undergraduate level nd pls..i want to reach u. hw can i do dat? whatsapp, skype,...
Re: Nigerian Students In China by suavecool: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Its partial scholarship for Undergrads.So your living expenses and accommodation will be at your expense. All you get is tuition waiver and in some schools you also get free accommodation.

BESTBOY90:
?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ameenuqaraye: 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
hy....i sent you an email sir.please check and respond asap...thanks alot! @suavecool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (114) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.