Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty (34168 Views)

How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) / Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape / Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by joseph1832(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Samoranopapa:
How I wish u can Google this story and read the full details from the beginning to the end
kindly share the story with us here since you've read it. Just post the link.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
Rilwayne001:

But the Vicar of Christ said we are worshipping the same God, Who is the liar between you two

confusionist angry
I'm an Agnostic Christian. undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by Rilwayne001: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
FrancisTony:

I'm an Agnostic Christian. undecided

grin grin grin LMAO....grin grin LWKMD

Never heard of this ooo....Please and please tell me more

What is agnostic?
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by Fxwarrior: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
Seanixking:
Behold the was a country called Nigeria were Bombers and Terrorist are treated to dinner couple wit Amnesty ticket, while an innocent child is to be killed and everybody think is ok..
What a tradegy....so sad u hav to past thru all this my lil frnd....
#MyCondolences

Would you still say this if your father was murdered?
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by thewarrior72: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
I blamed prophet MUHAMMED, who started the marrying & rapping of kids, now his deluded followers are doing alike undecided undecided........#Saynotochildraping
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by aurenflani: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
zionzoe:
Don't tell dat you believe we are thinking mudane/backwards in this 21st Century.My brother dir is economic reason 4 u to robe ur daughter to a phedophile. Pls call a spade a spade. 500yrs before Mohammed Jesus was here. He wanted to help people to live a better live so he lived one.But Moh did just the opposite. His wrong doings as a leader is what is plaguing the World today.

What did Jesus do to make the world a better place that you modern Christians are known for today?
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by Esdb(m): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
englishmart:
another paedophile forcefully given out in marriage to a yerimaous man.

She's fvking tired of the fvking marriage to her Dad's mate..

She should be treated as deserved..
Others must be deterred from such heinous act
What the hell did you just write if you want to be pedantric atleast do a good job at it, cause I don't know why you would call that girl a 'pedophile' please go back to school. if yoou don't know words don't use them mtchewww
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by englishmart(m): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Esdb:

What the hell did you just write if you want to be pedantric atleast do a good job at it, cause I don't know why you would call that girl a 'pedophile' please go back to school. if yoou don't know words don't use them mtchewww
fvck your feelings
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by Seanixking: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Would you still say this if your father was murdered?
My Dad won't take a Teen as a Bride.....Hope that anz ur question?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by Esdb(m): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
englishmart:
fvck your feelings
hw dumb can you show urself to be?! Telling you to correct that turd you wrote is a feeling?? Olodo omo
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by Weah96: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Opiosko:
There are many options for the poor child, it's just unfortunate that she choose to kill. Pls the man is not a "pedo", the marriage is legal under their custom. Let's not see the man as a criminal, but see a culture that should be stopped.

We're here talking, using our mouths and fingers, meanwhile this brilliant little girl was the one facing the abyss, with her very own body on the line. People don't care until sh)it happens, believe me. I'm pretty sure that she made efforts to refuse the advances of the brute before deciding to get rid of him.

Appealing to tradition is like making an appeal to absurdity. If a group of people decided to chop off the heads of their firstborn children, out of tradition, should we allow them?

There are lots of adult women everywhere, including where this man lives. Sick, sick, man. I'm glad he got taken out. The collateral damage is tragic, of course, but most collateral damages are.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by obi123: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
there is everything wrong with being a child bride

even people in their 50's find marriage hard talk less of a child, what business does a child have with marrying a 35yr old man. A child that is still trying to understand parts of her body , then you force her into a marriage with a man who is a closet pedophile, (yes nothing stops him from sleeping with a toddler , if he can sleep with a minor ) and you expect her to somehow accept her fate and live life happy?

were we in the house with her ? do we know what her little eyes must have seen in the hands of her husband? i'm sure she must have thought how on earth will i survive this for the rest of my life ?

Desperation is what i call her action , because if she had the option of telling her dad that she wanted out of the marriage , i'm sure this wouldn't have happened ,bad as the outcome was , she must have thought this is the only way out

she is a victim of a failing system and a sick sick sick society

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by Opiosko: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Weah96:

We're here talking, using our mouths and fingers, meanwhile this brilliant little girl was the one facing the abyss, with her very own body on the line. People don't care until sh)it happens, believe me. I'm pretty sure that she made efforts to refuse the advances of the brute before deciding to get rid of him.

Appealing to tradition is like making an appeal to absurdity. If a group of people decided to chop off the heads of their firstborn children, out of tradition, should we allow them?

There are lots of adult women everywhere, including where this man lives. Sick, sick, man. I'm glad he got taken out. The collateral damage is tragic, of course, but most collateral damages are.

Ur mindset is troubling me. Do u mean that killing is the only option she has got?... Pls it's not as if she killed them accident or in a fit of sudden anger. This is a pre-meditated murder. For a young girl of her age to know nothing but how to plan and kill shows the kind of evil inside her. I condamn all of them and also pity them cos there's is no winner here. They are all victims.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by Curvinus(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
englishmart:
another paedophile forcefully given out in marriage to a yerimaous man.

She's fvking tired of the fvking marriage to her Dad's mate..

She should be treated as deserved..
Others must be deterred from such heinous act

Another juvenile not paedophile. With a username as englishsmart, one would have at least expected you get that one right. Maybe you just hurriedly to be first to comment without even cross checking your facts. Now see how you have messed yourself up with that embarrassing gaffe.

Anyway, paedophile refers to a child molester or child sex offender. So your statement should have read another juvenile forcefully given out in marriage to a yerimaous man....whatever that means grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by Misogynist2014(m): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Weah96:

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by Weah96: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Opiosko:
Ur mindset is troubling me. Do u mean that killing is the only option she has got?... Pls it's not as if she killed them accident or in a fit of sudden anger. This is a pre-meditated murder. For a young girl of her age to know nothing but how to plan and kill shows the kind of evil inside her. I condamn all of them and also pity them cos there's is no winner here. They are all victims.

You don't care that he may have forcefully inserted his peni(s in her va)gina? Against her will? In the hood, we call that "trying a nigga."

He tried her, and she passed the test.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
englishmart:
if ogwuche, the mastermind of the nyanya's bomb blast could be set free, what stops this young lady from getting Freed?

But, she should be treated as deserved. That would serve as a deterrent to other children getting married to oldies...

Ogwuche is not free, they only discharged his case from court based on the fact that they wanted to obey the sudanese govt's order. He is still in police custody and we will investigate and jail him.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by englishmart(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
chinziaski:

Ogwuche is not free, they only discharged his case from court based on the fact that they wanted to obey the sudanese govt's order. He is still in police custody and we will investigate and jail him .
@bolded, who are you?
IGP?
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by englishmart(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Curvinus:

Another juvenile not paedophile. With a username as englishsmart, one would have at least expected you get that one right. Maybe you just hurriedly to be first to comment without even cross checking your facts. Now see how you have messed yourself up with that embarrassing gaffe.

Anyway, paedophile refers to a child molester or child sex offender. So your statement should have read another juvenile forcefully given out in marriage to a yerimaous man....whatever that means grin grin grin
dundi united captain. Now, take a look at this

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
englishmart:
@bolded, who are you?
IGP?
Don't worry about that.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by NaNaYaaah(f): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Whay she did was wrong..but no one has the right to kill her...no ome giveth life but God..so let God deal wit her...
If this kid is killed...then Islam isnt a religion of peace and love undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by nikkyyoyo(f): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
14 yr old girl in marriage? Only God knws what dat man did to her dat prompt her to of killin, hausa pple sef

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by englishmart(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
chinziaski:

Don't worry about that.
don't mind my question. I was unneccessarily kidding cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by englishmart(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
nikkyyoyo:
14 yr old girl in marriage? Only God knws what dat man did to her dat prompt her to of killin, hausa pple sef
stop stereotyping!
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by olawonder(m): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Some of the comments here are so offensive that you'd think there are no mods on the stupid forum! Am out of this site forever (in protest)... Seun, or whoever own it, ought to stop all religious intolerances and remove anyone whose aim is to provoke anger or, cause tribal/religious confrontations online!
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by Larow(m): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
All thanks to Islamic doctrines!!!
Abi ooooo!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by Larow(m): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
FrancisTony:
If only Aisha had killed Muhammed for having a carnal knowledge of her in the name of paedophilia, this rubbish wouldn't have existed. undecided
confirm!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by Larow(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Rilwayne001:

shut your mouth instead of talking out of ignorance
any statement of truth is ignorance on ur own path! If only Aisha had actually finished the job, definitely dere won't be terrorists and the world can leave in peace!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
FrancisTony:

gringringrin
u beta close wateva dirty hole on ur pathetic smelly body. tk a p.i.s.s, no wash p.r.i.k, defecate, use toilet paper, hv sex no tk bath hw dirty!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by Larow(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
loomer:

I'M NOT A MUSLIM, BUT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I'M HAPPY TO CALL SOMEONE LIKE YOU A FOOL.

NOT JUST A FOOL BUT A FOOLISH FOOL. YOU NEED HELP.

why are u denying ur Faith?
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty by Larow(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
bushdoc9919:

And in the South too....only less frequently.

A famous example.....Chukuma Kaduna Nzeogwu's mother was 13 years old when she was first married.....and fifteen when she married again to her second Husband....Nzeogwu's father.

Also, while we do not have early marriage in the South....we do have teenage pregnancy issues.....a lot of the girls caught in babay factories are teenagers....

This is everyone's problem....and saying ''It only happens in X'' is not the road to a solution.
what year did that occur in d south? 1909 cases in the south still predominant in d north and u are backing them! Mtcheeew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Black Macdonald's Staff Batters Oyibo Man Attempting To Physically Assault Her / NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans / Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.