Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? (7704 Views)

Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. / What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex / 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 04, 2014
honestly to me it disgusting when I see and hear guys do it.what your take?
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:39am On Dec 04, 2014
It's not right, I believe it's inferiority complex on the part of some guys. Then the girl should also thank the guy for choosing to send her a friend request out of all the 'people you may know' he knows.
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by Hazardd(m): 6:43am On Dec 04, 2014
That is the sign of not be their self
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by Qaisar1: 6:45am On Dec 04, 2014
I dey crase... abi the girl dey vomit gold?

1 Like

Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2014
I see them as guys with low self esteem undecided
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2014
SeverusSnape:
It's not right, I believe it's inferiority complex on the part of some guys. Then the girl should also thank the guy for choosing to send her a friend request out of all the 'people you may know' he knows.
I guess so too
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by naijaboiy: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2014
The day i'll try that thing ehn!...

It will snow in sambisa forest undecided
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by hollas2jnr(m): 6:47am On Dec 04, 2014
Atimes, there could be a bigger picture to it... Some other events could surround it you know.
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by naijaboiy: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2014
Jennimma:
I see them as guys with low self esteem undecided
But you people accept it with pride undecided
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by naijaboiy: 6:49am On Dec 04, 2014
hollas2jnr:
Atimes, there could be a bigger picture to it... Some other events could surround it you know.
Like? undecided
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by unibenstudent1(m): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2014
I think its for new comers on Facebook,they are the 1CE who should do tht

1 Like

Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 04, 2014
hollas2jnr:
like?
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by farano(f): 6:52am On Dec 04, 2014
I like it. Thank you expresses humility undecided
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by chimerase2: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2014
Self high and self low esteem re two both types of esteem
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by hollas2jnr(m): 6:54am On Dec 04, 2014
naijaboiy:

Like? undecided
Like reconciliation... Still several others though
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by chimerase2: 6:58am On Dec 04, 2014
farano:
then u reply with UWU undecided undecided
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:59am On Dec 04, 2014
silvermania:
honestly to me it disgusting when I see and hear guys do it.what your take?
i don't do it... At the end of it all, the girl wil stil snub them nd if she wana b fair her response wil b 'k'
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by chibwike(m): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2014
farano:
If thats ur defination of humility....then i desist from being humble.

Which kind thing be that na
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 04, 2014
naijaboiy:

But you people accept it with pride undecided
we actually feed on their mumurism lipsrsealed grin
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by hollas2jnr(m): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2014
silvermania:
like?
Like i just answered naijaboiy. Other times, it could just be as simple as expressing a mere appreciation.
Mind you, i'm not talking about how some idle guys run around sending request to all dom, samson, and harry... Littering ladies' walls with it such o.

1 Like

Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 04, 2014
Dotwillis1:
i don't do it... At the end of it all, the girl wil stil snub them nd if she wana b fair her response wil b 'k'
imagine
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by chibwike(m): 7:01am On Dec 04, 2014
Jennimma:

see you.
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 04, 2014
chibwike:
see you.
grin grin
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by ignis: 7:04am On Dec 04, 2014
#just passing
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by chibwike(m): 7:06am On Dec 04, 2014
Jennimma:

grin grin
its the guys i blame tho...dem no wan get sense.
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by naijaboiy: 7:06am On Dec 04, 2014
hollas2jnr:

Like reconciliation... Still several others though
Thats a different thing entirely.
But what I see on Facebook these days are hungry guys jumping around looking for a girl to catch.

Even if she's ugly undecided
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by daben1(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2014
They are a disgrce to manhood!
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by Deapexboy(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2014
Ah my mad!
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by naijaboiy: 7:07am On Dec 04, 2014
Jennimma:

And your bank account gets fat abi? undecided
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 04, 2014
naijaboiy:

And your bank account gets fat abi? undecided
That kain thing...lolz
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 04, 2014
Yeah, definitely.... Its more of a sign of appreciation. It aint baad ni
Re: Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? by hollas2jnr(m): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2014
naijaboiy:

Thats a different thing entirely.
But what I see on Facebook these days are hungry guys jumping around looking for a girl to catch.

Even if she's ugly undecided
Well said bro... Hungry guys JUMPING around looking for a girl to CATCH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? / The D*ck Was Sweet! LADY Shares After S£X Photos With Her LOVER On Facebook / Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.