Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? (19980 Views)

Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! / Why Is Virginity Despised In Our Days? / Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by clevvermind(m): 7:35am On Dec 04, 2014
Many people have been saying that virginity is a lack of opportunity. Are you among the group of people with this notion or not? Do you believe that if many ladies or guys that are virgins today had the opportunity to have sex, they wouldn't have remained a virgin? Is virginity lack of opportunity or not?
drop your take on this.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by chibwike(m): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2014
No...its not

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2014
yes it is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 04, 2014
Yes and No!

Some people are 'virgins' because one or more factors acted to make them so. They actively seek and look forward to the day someone would take them out of their perceived misery.

Others are virgins because they want it so and they actively guard against those occasions that would compromise their virginity. For some of them, they have had one or more opportunities but they chose to remain virgins.

How I wish I chose the latter.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Tallesty1(m): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2014
It is not because no matter the ugliness or worworness of a girl, there is still a guy that is tripping for her.

That's why some guys have ex they would never talk about

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Aspireahead(m): 7:46am On Dec 04, 2014
i dont know what it is, but i regret losing mine. Sex is so so overrated.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by jmoore(m): 7:48am On Dec 04, 2014
Just the way a pig said cleanliness is lack of opportunity to be dirty.

Virginity is never lack of opportunity. Sex is as cheap as water.

Btw, I see premarital sex as a foolish opportunity.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by clevvermind(m): 7:48am On Dec 04, 2014
chibwike:
No...its not
why do u say no?
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by MissSlimbody(f): 7:48am On Dec 04, 2014
kiss
Tallesty1:
It is not
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by clevvermind(m): 7:49am On Dec 04, 2014
edozie04:
yes it is
why do u say yes?
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by justmag(m): 7:49am On Dec 04, 2014
[sub][/sub]
clevvermind:
many people have been saying that virginity is a lack of opportunity. are you among the group of people with this notion or not? do you believed that if many ladies or guys that are virgins today had the opportunity to have sex, they wouldn't have remained a virgin? is virginity lack of opportunity or not?
drop your take on this.

virginity for girl is more likely to be a choice, for a guy it's more likely to be lack of opportunity. However! I do have a guy friend who is about 32 and has never been with a woman. This is a choice! He is not ugly at all and many girls have tried and failed!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by kozaic(f): 7:50am On Dec 04, 2014
Maybe*

I can't say.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by clevvermind(m): 7:51am On Dec 04, 2014
Aspireahead:
i dont know what it is, but i regret losing mine. Sex is so so overrated.
oh! sorry for the loss.

7 Likes

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by MissSlimbody(f): 7:51am On Dec 04, 2014
chibwike:
No...its not
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Aspireahead(m): 7:53am On Dec 04, 2014
clevvermind:
oh! sorry for the loss.
i wish there is a way i can get it back though.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by clevvermind(m): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2014
Aspireahead:

i wish there is a way i can get it back though.
just continue keeping yourself from sex.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Oluwatosean(m): 8:17am On Dec 04, 2014
To me oo, its lack of opportunity. Even though i dnt give way to such opportunities, buh if one forces its way in *i'd go 4 it*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by yuncka: 8:24am On Dec 04, 2014
Promiscuity is lack of morality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by iLovePusssy: 8:28am On Dec 04, 2014

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by clevvermind(m): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2014
When some girls leave their parent to maybe the university, they almost want to Bleep everybody because of lack of opportunity. Their parent always lock them at home.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2014
No, it's not. I'm a case study.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Jostico: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2014
every now and then virginity.na wa o
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2014
i don sleep

any good night wishes?
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by frankflix: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2014
no
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by chimerase2: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2014
yes is very true, u will see a virgin gal immediately she enters university she looses it, i hv seen and witness many gals like dis. So is a pure truth

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by grandberry: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2014
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by pabon(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2014
Not
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by korel9: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2014
My own is if a girl comes to you a virgin and you sit down looking at her forming good guy, na OYO get you when she gets the opportunity with a real sharp guy. angry
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Blaqsmith(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2014
Yes it is.

N0,it's not grin
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by clevvermind(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2014
why are the mods changing my words? @ferano

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried / Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.