Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? (19988 Views)

Are You Being Tempted To Lose Your Virginity Due To Peer Pressure? Read This! / Why Is Virginity Despised In Our Days? / Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
It is not because no matter the ugliness or worworness of a girl, there is still a guy that is tripping for her.

That's why some guys have ex they would never talk about

Guy, see as you dey talk like woman? undecided
Tallesty1:
It is not because no matter the ugliness or worworness of a girl, there is still a guy that is tripping for her.

That's why some guys have ex they would never talk about

Guy, see as you dey talk like woman?

You dey fall hand. O:
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by tintingz(m): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2014
obejoseph10:
. In some people's case its lack of opportunity(like mine used to be den) and in some other people's case they wanna live like dat..........buh mostly its lack of opportunity
I still don't understand how being virgin is lack of opportunity.

Are there not brothels to get cheap who,res?

You can just walk up to one and have your sexx without no string attach.

It is by individual choices.

3 Likes

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by zeongeon: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2014
Sex is cheap and everywhere try something more challenging like abstinence
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by clevvermind(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2014
to many, opportunity comes but once.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Maccoy1(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2014
FOR GUYS I WILL SAY ITS LACK OF OPPORTUNITY WHILE FOR GIRLS I'll SAY ITS SELF DECISION....but in my own case i think i've had not less that 4 clear opportunities(given at free will), but i was scared nd i still don't know whats behind this fear... [b][/b]
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2014
This is to remind all Nairaland members of an emergency
meeting that will hold today come 4pm at our
chairman's place, please don't forget to come with our pledges.
Space keeping a gbe wa o...
Ase
announcer
ImoleAy0, adviser to the chairman on special
duties.

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by daveP(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2014
On the 1st page one fellow like that calle virginity- "percieved misery".

Ironically he/she sounded as foolish as Kermit.

Read comments that showed class, instinct and otherwise.

Dont call a guinea-pig a hedgehog cos u wish it has sharp spines!

Later those in "remorse avenue" would go to Church on Sunday and be shouting and dancing

"I KNOW WHO I AM, I KNOW WHO I AM"

INDEED, THEY TRULY KNOW WHO THEY ARE! shocked
(wondering and pondering)
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by JoeCutie(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2014
Chai, I don't know what to say oooh

If I talk one thing now dem go change am for me grin

But that matter tire me oh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by AfricanApple(f): 10:35am On Dec 04, 2014
some people are claiming to regret loosing their virginity, but when they see their bobo dis evening they can't abstain grin

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by swagwu(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2014
verginity is nt lack of opportunity.

this has happened to me....when i was 17 i was dating a girl of 19 then i was a virgin she too was but i didnt knw xo we went out on a date xo she was telling me how she dumped her ex for asking her for sex we promised each other NSTM but one faithfull day sumtin happened both of us went to her friends birthday and came back drunk so she was in my room i went to take my shower when i came bk i saw her nackade xo she asked me to come over i couldent resist the temptation xo i just jumped in nd we did it but under the influence of alcohol but we regretted it when the alcohol cleared from our eye but there is ntin we could do.

xo being a virgin is by the grace of God some wanted to keep it but maybe got raped or something else hapend.

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Jessyj616: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2014
I dont even know what to say to those who believe that virginity is overrated?!.
If a girl is highhanded, snubbish, S.U (ish) or whatever ish, the first thing you blame is her virginity? Come on!
You want a run down of the advantages of of being /marrying a virgin? HERE IS A GODDAMN LIST-

¤ a person who is able to keep his or her self in this devilish 21st century where it is now a norm to disregard God's word on pre marital sex? is worth keeping. He or she has some level of self control!

¤ Medically, Sti or STD's is not your portion.

¤according to some, when you start, you cant stop. That is why sex was meant for marriage!- you continue to have sexual desire for your Husband/Wife not.... you know who.

If you do get married to a virgin, for gods sake cherish it not because it gives you eternal immunity, not because it reduced the price of garri nationwide, not because it added to you financial status but because that guy/girl had you in mind for more than 20yrs and wanted to be yours only.! Such love.!

¤why do marriages become boring? After five years of dating and seeing all there is to see, what exactly do you expect?

¤with a virgin you get to arouse her curiousity, you both learn, every thing becomes an adventure.
When the kids come, you both make fun of yourselves for silly mishaps eg Remember the first time i did this or that.

I believe claiming that virginity is old school is some peoples way of justifying their failure to trap others with their evil.

I rest my case.... for now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Chomzy19(f): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2014
BRAV0O:
Virginity is overrated pls, keep your virginity till eternity doesn't make you a good wife or good husband and it can never guarantee you a good spouse, life is a choice we choose to live which ever it pleases each and every one of us but nigerians need to stop this keeping virginity till eternity mentality or keeping it for who ever its right in their eyes , many regret doing so! I knew a gurl who always say I'm not the right person for her back then cus I'm dough broke and too skinny, mean while she end up giving it to one yahoo boy with flashing cash and 130k toyota back then , she taught all that can make their future so bright ? So tell me where is she today ? Today she's homeless with kid and the guy never serious from here to there ...

*pls don't let virginity make you over rate urself!
dejected fellow depressed over his loss of nt breaking a virgin. Just face d truth 'u were nt good enough' it has nothing to do wit virginity.

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 04, 2014
justmag:
[sub][/sub]

virginity for girl is more likely to be a choice, for a guy it's more likely to be lack of opportunity. However! I do have a guy friend who is about 32 and has never been with a woman. This is a choice! He is not ugly at all and many girls have tried and failed!

do some research......e myt have been once betrayed or had a powerful loss...if it neither of the two.....plz check if iz d*ck....am nt sure it workin
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2014
maylisa:
Capital NO. Regretted ever loosing mine wink

woohhhhh!!.....so touching
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Profmaojo: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2014
Sori o is dat ur pix or ur elder sister because u look lik a 28 yr old gal...if i hear say....i drop my cap for u....now adays dat 14 yrs gals are prof in d play act
folabayo1:
Well I don't think being a virgin is lack of opportunity its all about choice..Am still a virgin my self and I appreciate and value so much.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2014
swagwu:
verginity is nt lack of opportunity.

this has happened to me....when i was 17 i was dating a girl of 19 then i was a virgin she too was but i didnt knw xo we went out on a date xo she was telling me how she dumped her ex for asking her for sex we promised each other NSTM but one faithfull day sumtin happened both of us went to her friends birthday and came back drunk so she was in my room i went to take my shower when i came bk i saw her nackade xo she asked me to come over i couldent resist the temptation xo i just jumped in nd we did it but under the influence of alcohol but we regretted it when the alcohol cleared from our eye but there is ntin we could do.

xo being a virgin is by the grace of God some wanted to keep it but maybe got raped or something else hapend.
hmmmmm....so educating
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by dammilotun(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2014
Jessyj616:
I dont even know what to say to those who believe that virginity is overrated?!.
If a girl is highhanded, snubbish, S.U (ish) or whatever ish, the first thing you blame is her virginity? Come on!
You want a run down of the advantages of of being /marrying a virgin? HERE IS A GODDAMN LIST-

¤ a person who is able to keep his or her self in this devilish 21st century where it is now a norm to disregard God's word on pre marital sex? is worth keeping. He or she has some level of self control!

¤ Medically, Sti or STD's is not your portion.

¤according to some, when you start, you cant stop. That is why sex was meant for marriage!- you continue to have sexual desire for your Husband/Wife not.... you know who.

If you do get married to a virgin, for gods sake cherish it not because it gives you eternal immunity, not because it reduced the price of garri nationwide, not because it added to you financial status but because that guy/girl had you in mind for more than 20yrs and wanted to be yours only.! Such love.!

¤why do marriages become boring? After five years of dating and seeing all there is to see, what exactly do you expect?

¤with a virgin you get to arouse her curiousity, you both learn, every thing becomes an adventure.
When the kids come, you both make fun of yourselves for silly mishaps eg Remember the first time i did this or that.

I believe claiming that virginity is old school is some peoples way of justifying their failure to trap others with their evil.

I rest my case.... for now
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by pbs4real(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2014
stil a virgin ooh. . .all d galz dt ve bin dating are all virgins. . They wld be lyk If u luv me u wil wait until we married and they end up ruining it after a yr or 2. .d last one jez left last mnth. . .tinz iyaf tire me lyk dis. . .and i cannot go and blow an olosho. . . So al virgins shld kip off ma lane. . .
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by UnimkeAk(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2014
Whether you are a virgin or not a Virgin, its no biggie, it doesn't make u a saint or a better person.
If a bomb should explode here, ryt now it won't spare u cuz ure a virgin.

But From a guys(99.99% of guys) point of view__Yes O, na lack of opportunity.

Using somebody as a case study , not proud of it, after 13, this person, spent the next 4yrs of his life hustling to be "disvirgined"

Those of u dt will say, there are brothels everywhere,

You can't just wake up and walk into one.
If u cm frm and was brought up in a decent fam.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by UjSizzle(f): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2014
For guys, possibly.
For women, nope.

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by yahx(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2014
It is mhen cous so many ladies nd guys ar virgins bcaus they either don't knw hw to get off dat track or dey ar locked up pepz#d. One time opportunity dey get !+BOOM

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by tintingz(m): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2014
UnimkeAk:
Whether you are a virgin or not a Virgin, its no biggie, it doesn't make u a saint or a better person.
If a bomb should explode here, ryt now it won't spare u cuz ure a virgin.

But From a guys(99.99% of guys) point of view__Yes O, na lack of opportunity.

Using somebody as a case study , not proud of it, after 13, this person, spent the next 4yrs of his life hustling to be "disvirgined"

Those of u dt will say, there are brothels everywhere,

You can't just wake up and walk into one.
If u cm frm and was brought up in a decent fam.
Lol... that's why it is not lack of opportunity but a choice or decision since one is brought up in a decent family.

Brothels are open for someone to have sexx, you have the freewill to to go there but some don't because of how they were brought up or their religious background, so it is a decision.

No one stops or hold no one to go meet olosho for a round.

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2014
Let me wait til Phrenoz speaks
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2014
Somtimes
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by lawa18(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2014
that saying is a mere prank by d devil to lure the good ones to losing their virginity. I v seen ugly girls n timid guys dt lost their virginity as early as 15yrs. I v also seen beautiful gals n well- to- do who who are still virgins even in their late 20s. I believe dt some virgins masturbate bt even d non virgins also masturbate even more bc they masturbate without remorse while d virgins when it happens, fights hard to stop it. Being a virgin is a decision dt can be taken only with the help of the Almighty n never lack of opportunity.
I enjoin u to keep being d virgin u are and forget what people will always say n if u v lost urs, try hard to be chaste instead of deluding the few virgins we v in our own time.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2014
jmoore:
Just the way a pig said cleanliness is lack of opportunity to be dirty.

Virginity is never lack of opportunity. Sex is as cheap as water.

Btw, I see premarital sex as a foolish opportunity.

Seconded.
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by tonero230(m): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2014
Virginity is not lack of opportunity especially for the guys.....Even if a guy can't slide a lady,he can easily approach sex hawkers and relief himself.It's a choice or something is keeping him or her from doing it may be inorder not to ruin his or her destiny especially.Myself,i'm 28 and i am still a virgin for reason known to me.Buh,it is not easy
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by justmag(m): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2014
venivedivici:

Hmmm. Seems like he doesn't wanna get married or something.

something happened that left him scared of women!
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by justmag(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2014
duduhemit36:

do some research......e myt have been once betrayed or had a powerful loss...if it neither of the two.....plz check if iz d*ck....am nt sure it workin

Let's just say parents divorce, church and personal belief had alot to do with it! Parents divorce being number one because it left him scarred!
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by justmag(m): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2014
tintingz:
when there are brothels to get cheap prostit.utes.

Virginity is never lack of opportunities... it is by choice.

Virginity is lack of opportunity when some dudes don't have the balls to get to the point with a girl!
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by UnimkeAk(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2014
tintingz:
Lol... that's why it is not lack of opportunity but a choice or decision since one is brought up in a decent family.

Brothels are open for someone to have sexx, you have the freewill to to go there but some don't because of how they were brought up or their religious background, so it is a decision.

No one stops or hold no one to go meet olosho for a round.

Lol ok,

LACK OF RIGHT OPPORTUNITY..
Re: Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? by tintingz(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2014
justmag:

Virginity is lack of opportunity when some dudes don't have the balls to get to the point with a girl!
That is shyness.

Some have the opportunity but are shy or scared to make the move. what should we call that? undecided

BTW a dude can pay for an olosho to get down to the point, is that lack of opportunity? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] / Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? / Who's your Nairaland Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.