Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. (33722 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by emmysoftyou: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2014
1] by poems..

Poems is another old means of communication,
you can expressed all your emotions,pains,angers and love via poems.
Ladies re much touch when they read your composed poems.
A very well composed poems with a good handwriting and rythmes can woo a lady you love so much without stress.

2] By love letter.

I know this is an oldest means of love communication.
But yet have more positive effects on lady's emotions and feelings til date,instead of you getting her number,her blackberry pin's number and facebook's username.You dont need that,
To be sincere with you,
Ladies of nowadays re not move easily by every single words you types on whatsap or facebook any longer except th few naives ones,cos,
they will ordinarily see it as a mere words for chating sake.
Moreover,you re serious about the words you types.
However,in recent time, guys tend to expressed their feelings through facebook and whatsap after getting their contacts,and still failed to woo the lady's heart,But if you arrange your love letter with a decent and lovely handwriting,adding emotional love and expression to your words lyrically.I bet you,the girl of your dream is yours,cos the lady you wrote the letter to,
will be so much impressed with your handwritting and belief in every single meaning of the words you wrote in there..cheesy
Goodluck

3] By phonetext

this means of expression or communication through text messages used to be taking seriously by ladies before,anyway it s not too old,cos i remember back in the days when mtn,glo and airtel was new in nigeria,
you send your girlfriend an early morning text messages,
she will either called you to know if you mean what you wrote or she would looked at it childishly and smiles at it with excitedness when she is reading it.
i've observed this medium from my cousins and my lovely girlfreind back then in school days,but it seems to be outdated cos our network competitors provider such as mtn,glo and airtel tends to give us free sms,hence it has reduced the tastes of the convincing words behind a phone text messages,since it became a common usages like whatsap and facebook chat.Hence,few teen girls still belief in phone text message til date.

4] the lady's friend

yu can woo a girl,if yu know her girlfriend.
Get close to her friend,then Expressed how you feels towards her girl friend and let her friend be able to convince her for you by doing the talking whìle you re doing the acting or demonstrating your feelings towards her,hence she will be yours without stress cos she will believe her girlfriend's words more than whatever you may say to her verbally..

5] the Gift

there are many gift in the markets but there re special ones meant for the kind of a girl you admired or beloved.
How can yu get that special gift for herIs the next question that linger in our minds.
first of all,found out what she love best/most,and if it s something that makes her happy,then get it for her,
to make her happy and see how your dream girl will be yours forever.

6] caring

this is also a means of wooing a lady or a guy you love so much.
It s an oldest means of expressions and communications Even in those days.
this is the kind of bodily expressions that gives a bodily languages to the heart,
You dont need to talks too much about your feelings here,but from the way you acted towards her and your steps of taking good care of her,whenever she needs you at that moment,
is the only way you can expressed your feelings to her.
As time goes on,she will begins to notice that,she is very important to you,hence,she tends to beloved and be soft hearted towards you..

Caring is one of the motion that can move the unrequited love away and joins the heartbeat and emotions together to form an endlesslove in the soul..tongue

goodluck..cheesy
with a good partners or soulmate..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Ploy(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2014
The only one that works still is number 6 - gift. I means serious gift, through shopping, airtime, and ....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:29am On Dec 07, 2014
1 SURE WAY

* Financial Commitment

4 Likes

Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by bolafez(m): 12:31am On Dec 07, 2014
No 2 ishh...Olorun maje
na formal or informal e go be?

4 Likes

Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by neejay1986(m): 12:44am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Blurr(m): 1:35am On Dec 07, 2014
@op...dos methods are for 18th century babes,.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by harffie(m): 5:10am On Dec 07, 2014
Yes oo @18th century! Did all that I never got my ex back! But girls tune to different keys though!

1 Like

Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by emmysoftyou: 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Blurr:
@op...dos methods are for 18th century babes,.
it does work for modern day girls because the new techniques is well known.. Try it and see result.

Modified...na wa oo..

I was so surprised ,this topic later move to frontpage, cos I ve made up my mind that I won't instruct any mods to move any of my thread to front page but today they did the needful by themselves.

Anyway I see this as a sign of favour cos I will be writing a govt CBT test and I prayed to scale thru and they will call me unexpectedly to face 15 to 10 panel and after panel they will call me for the job the way nairalander mods remember my creative work since last year..
Stil baffle me ,nawa o..28/02/2015..I guess u re on leave mods..weldone..

3 Likes

Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by nollyway(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
cry do i need to comment?
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by jeeqaa7(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Not an ibo girl
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
undecided

ALL THESE POINTS WERE APPLICABLE TO NIGERIAN WOMEN OF 80'S BACKWARDS undecided

THE PRESENT CROP OF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES undecided THEY ONLY UNDERSTAND MONEY AS THE ONLY REASON WHY A LADY SHOULD BE IN A RELATIONSHIP. THAT IS WHY MOST NIGERIAN LADIES ARE PROMISCUOUS, GREEDY, AND KEEP MULTIPLE MEN TO SECURE THEIR CASHFLOW.

THEY ARE THE MOST SHAMELESS LADIES IN AFRICA, THEY ARE NOT INTELLECTUALLY SOUND NOR HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER MARITALLY THAN SEX.

NIGERIAN LADIES ARE BEST IGNORED

#TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by simplemach(m): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
All no go work. Once u dont appear rich, nothing for you.
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by alberto2k(m): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
I'd love to woo a nairalander by Poem or love letter smiley
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by plainmirror(m): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Golden Rule: Woo Money First and Ladies Will Woo you (even 4 dream) grin

6 Likes

Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by stan241(m): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by TRADELYN: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
grin
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Sijo01(f): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Yes to all but no. 3 (phonetext) is not an old way

1 Like

Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Viktoh(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by NighttWalker(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lol none of these really work
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by merieam16(f): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ploy:
The only one that works still is number 6 - gift. I means serious gift, through shopping, airtime, and ....

seconded
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by auntymi(f): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Kk, old skul
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by adekennis(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
5 and 6
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by CLEARINGAGENT: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
U should ve said A REASONABLE LADY.
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by allanphash7(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Owo ni koko ma lo no gere * in davido voice*
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by lexy070(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
cry
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by dunkem21(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Let me compose one poem for vivipop ..my lolipop.

1 Like

Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
J
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by magaliyu(f): 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
Be A Prince Charming With A Midas Touch.
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by emmabest2000(m): 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
Who cares !
All we needs is peace and not war .... lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / What Drug Can I Take To Bleep Her Well Please Tell Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.