Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. (33724 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by bettsielaugh: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing,
www.jobspase.com
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by mytime24(f): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:

Why call me a poet
haha, sorri oOo, i thought u luv writiN poems nA
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by moneymachine007: 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
I'VE GOT SOME MASTER CARD FULL DETAILS TO SOME U.S ACCOUNTS.....

HOW DO I PULL THE BAA INVOLVED?

OLUWA BLESS US ALL.
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by 100Cents: 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
emmysoftyou:
1] by poems..

Poems is another old means of communication,
you can expressed all your emotions,pains,angers and love via poems.
Ladies re much touch when they read your composed poems.
A very well composed poems with a good handwriting and rythmes can woo a lady you love so much without stress.

2] By love letter.

I know this is an oldest means of love communication.
But yet have more positive effects on lady's emotions and feelings til date,instead of you getting her number,her blackberry pin's number and facebook's username.You dont need that,
To be sincere with you,
Ladies of nowadays re not move easily by every single words you types on whatsap or facebook any longer except th few naives ones,cos,
they will ordinarily see it as a mere words for chating sake.
Moreover,you re serious about the words you types.
However,in recent time, guys tend to expressed their feelings through facebook and whatsap after getting their contacts,and still failed to woo the lady's heart,But if you arrange your love letter with a decent and lovely handwriting,adding emotional love and expression to your words lyrically.I bet you,the girl of your dream is yours,cos the lady you wrote the letter to,
will be so much impressed with your handwritting and belief in every single meaning of the words you wrote in there..cheesy
Goodluck

3] By phonetext

this means of expression or communication through text messages used to be taking seriously by ladies before,anyway it s not too old,cos i remember back in the days when mtn,glo and airtel was new in nigeria,
you send your girlfriend an early morning text messages,
she will either called you to know if you mean what you wrote or she would looked at it childishly and smiles at it with excitedness when she is reading it.
i've observed this medium from my cousins and my lovely girlfreind back then in school days,but it seems to be outdated cos our network competitors provider such as mtn,glo and airtel tends to give us free sms,hence it has reduced the tastes of the convincing words behind a phone text messages,since it became a common usages like whatsap and facebook chat.Hence,few teen girls still belief in phone text message til date.

4] the lady's friend

yu can woo a girl,if yu know her girlfriend.
Get close to her friend,then Expressed how you feels towards her girl friend and let her friend be able to convince her for you by doing the talking whìle you re doing the acting or demonstrating your feelings towards her,hence she will be yours without stress cos she will believe her girlfriend's words more than whatever you may say to her verbally..

5] the Gift

there are many gift in the markets but there re special ones meant for the kind of a girl you admired or beloved.
How can yu get that special gift for herIs the next question that linger in our minds.
first of all,found out what she love best/most,and if it s something that makes her happy,then get it for her,
to make her happy and see how your dream girl will be yours forever.

6] caring

this is also a means of wooing a lady or a guy you love so much.
It s an oldest means of expressions and communications Even in those days.
this is the kind of bodily expressions that gives a bodily languages to the heart,
You dont need to talks too much about your feelings here,but from the way you acted towards her and your steps of taking good care of her,whenever she needs you at that moment,
is the only way you can expressed your feelings to her.
As time goes on,she will begins to notice that,she is very important to you,hence,she tends to beloved and be soft hearted towards you..

Caring is one of the motion that can move the unrequited love away and joins the heartbeat and emotions together to form an endlesslove in the soul..tongue

goodluck..cheesy
with a good partners or soulmate..

It depends on your age.

Please how old are you and the lady in question ?

Because the Nigeria I know today, the deaperado ladies I know are all business girls who will meet a man today, and turn him into a wallet tomorrow and ATM by next week. Its all about the money.

They easily get corrupted by the love for money even uf they really loved the guy. Only few ladies don't fall into this category..

Even when they have married that guy assuming he succeeded, these ladies start calling their exes, enticing them with promises of more sex, " Nothing has changed, we can still see "..

God help Nigerian girls.. Amen !
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by lovely17(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
thank God you said old methods
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by 100Cents: 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
emmysoftyou:
1] by poems..

A very well composed poems with a good handwriting and rythmes can woo a lady you love so much without stress.

2] By love letter.

But yet have more positive effects on lady's emotions and feelings til date,instead of you getting her number,her blackberry pin's number and facebook's username.You dont need that,
To be sincere with you,
Ladies of nowadays re not move easily by every single words you types on whatsap or facebook any longer except th few naives ones,cos,
However,in recent time, guys tend to expressed their feelings through facebook and whatsap after getting their contacts,and still failed to woo the lady's heart,But if you arrange your love letter with a decent and lovely handwriting,adding emotional love and expression to your words lyrically.I bet you,the girl of your dream is yours,cos the lady you wrote the letter to,
will be so much impressed with your handwritting and belief in every single meaning of the words you wrote in there..cheesy
Goodluck

3] By phonetext

this means of expression or communication through text messages used to be taking seriously by ladies before,anyway it s not too old,cos i remember back in the days when mtn,glo and airtel was new in nigeria,
she will either called you to know if you mean what you wrote or she would looked at it childishly and smiles at it with excitedness when she is reading it.
i've observed this medium from my cousins and my lovely girlfreind back then in school days,but it seems to be outdated cos our network competitors provider such as mtn,glo and airtel tends to give us free sms,hence it has reduced the tastes of the convincing words behind a phone text messages,since it became a common usages like whatsap and facebook chat.Hence,few teen girls still belief in phone text message til date.

4] the lady's friend

Get close to her friend,then Expressed how you feels towards her girl friend and let her friend be able to convince her for you by doing the talking whìle you re doing the acting or demonstrating your feelings towards her,hence she will be yours without stress cos she will believe her girlfriend's words more than whatever you may say to her verbally..

5] the Gift

there are many gift in the markets but there re special ones meant for the kind of a girl you admired or beloved.
How can yu get that special gift for herIs the next question that linger in our minds.
first of all,found out what she love best/most,and if it s something that makes her happy,then get it for her,

6] caring

this is the kind of bodily expressions that gives a bodily languages to the heart,
You dont need to talks too much about your feelings here,but from the way you acted towards her and your steps of taking good care of her,whenever she needs you at that moment,
As time goes on,she will begins to notice that,she is very important to you,hence,she tends to beloved and be soft hearted towards you..

Caring is one of the motion that can move the unrequited love away and joins the heartbeat and emotions together to form an endlesslove in the soul..tongue

goodluck..cheesy

It depends on your age.

Please how old are you and the lady in question ?

Because the Nigeria I know today, the deaperado ladies I know are all business girls who will meet a man today, and turn him into a wallet tomorrow and ATM by next week. Its all about the money.

They easily get corrupted by the love for money even if they really loved the guy. Only few ladies don't fall into this category..

Even when they have married that guy assuming he succeeded, these ladies start calling their exes, enticing them with promises of more sex, " Nothing has changed, we can still see "..

God help Nigerian girls.. Amen !
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by emmysoftyou: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
jeeqaa7:
Not an ibo girl
but not all igbo girls..
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by 100Cents: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ploy:
The only one that works still is number 6 - gift. I means serious gift, through shopping, airtime, and ....

Hahaha.

You are in order.

A girl can never dump a man who is ready to take her shopping every weekend.. She is all yours..
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by emmysoftyou: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sijo01:
Yes to all but no. 3 (phonetext) is not an old way
do yu know the existence of phonne text, pls google it..
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by justmag(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Not in Nigeria. Love letter? Lol. Don't make me laugh. If one man is writing love letter and one man is riding down her street in some new BMW. Where do you think most women will turn to?
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by 100Cents: 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
alberto2k:
I'd love to woo a nairalander by Poem or love letter smiley

After GEJ second tenure..
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by emmysoftyou: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
intergral:
Total trash, just try and graduate get a good job then you're good to go.
in a situation yu don't ve a job yet...
??
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
I wooed my Ex back then with a Acrostic peom..
Its a poem that starts new line with a letter..
I
R
E
N
E
When we broke up, I took my guitar and pplayed her a coronach poem cux she was long dead in my heart. It is a poem for mourning..
Till date, if I want to woo a girl I use a dotty poem..
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by butanep(m): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
plainmirror:
Golden Rule: Woo Money First and Ladies Will Woo you (even 4 dream) grin
I must tell you that you can still get most ladies even without having much cash... It depends on your style...

Let me tell you, most of those ladies following rich guyz still have one average guyz hitting their kitty-cat steady without even giving them money for transport.
Change your mentality... repackage yourselve and hit that pretty lady you desire. You don't need all the money... as far you can afford your personal needs, you are good to go...

Teamchopladieskitty-catwithoutspendingmuchmoney
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by tiswell(m): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
emmysoftyou:
but whaat if u don't ve money?
Then,know it that u can't always have that lady u 'desire'
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by ozo13(m): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
grin chairman don vex
searching4love:
undecided

ALL THESE POINTS WERE APPLICABLE TO NIGERIAN WOMEN OF 80'S BACKWARDS undecided

THE PRESENT CROP OF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES undecided THEY ONLY UNDERSTAND MONEY AS THE ONLY REASON WHY A LADY SHOULD BE IN A RELATIONSHIP. THAT IS WHY MOST NIGERIAN LADIES ARE PROMISCUOUS, GREEDY, AND KEEP MULTIPLE MEN TO SECURE THEIR CASHFLOW.

THEY ARE THE MOST SHAMELESS LADIES IN AFRICA, THEY ARE NOT INTELLECTUALLY SOUND NOR HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER MARITALLY THAN SEX.

NIGERIAN LADIES ARE BEST IGNORED

#TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by emmysoftyou: 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
Bitojoe:
All are outdated.even,it won't work for village girls
easiest
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by emmysoftyou: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Daninya11:
I wooed my Ex back then with a Acrostic peom..
Its a poem that starts new line with a letter..
I
R
E
N
E
When we broke up, I took my guitar and pplayed her a coronach poem cux she was long dead in my heart. It is a poem for mourning..
Till date, if I want to woo a girl I use a dotty poem..
exactly what am saying..

Am a poem writer..

I melt a girl's heart at nekede poly with my poems after little misunderstanding..
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Funjosh(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
emmysoftyou:
1] by poems..

2] By love letter.

To be sincere with you,
Goodluck

3 [b]By phonetext

i've observed this medium from my cousins and my lovely girlfreind back then in school days,but it seems to be outdated cos our network competitors provider such as mtn,glo and airtel tends to give us free sms,hence it has reduced the tastes of the convincing words behind a phone text messages,since it became a common usages like whatsap and facebook chat.Hence,few teen girls still belief in phone text message til date. [/b]

4] the lady's friend

5] the Gift

6] caring

goodluck..cheesy

This number three is a no go area for me, my first relationship started and end with a text messages sad
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by emmysoftyou: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
tiswell:
Then,know it that u can't always have that lady u 'desire'
Romeo did to juliet...

Jack did to rose...

They ve a woman of their choice despite jack is an artist and I guess a poet

Hmm why can I ??
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by plainmirror(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
butanep:
I must tell you that you can still get most ladies even without having much cash... It depends on your style...

Let me tell you, most of those ladies following rich guyz still have one average guyz hitting their kitty-cat steady without even giving them money for transport.
Change your mentality... repackage yourselve and hit that pretty lady you desire. You don't need all the money... as far you can afford your personal needs, you are good to go...

Teamchopladieskitty-catwithoutspendingmuchmoney

Good theory buh I prefer to be the one calling the shots. Imagine selecting from scores of ladies at your beck n call, its worth more than settling with a random girl who will one day ditch u for a richer dude.
Swag is for boys
Wealth is for the mature.
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Ndeedee: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nigerian women? Poems, love letter, phonetext, lady's friend, Gift, caring? You're joking right?...LMAO
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by AISHBAMBA: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by emmysoftyou: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Funjosh:

This number three is a no go area for me, my first relationship started and end with a text messages sad
so sadd brodda ..

Yu can pick other options...life goes on...
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
emmysoftyou:
exactly what am saying..

Am a poem writer..

I melt a girl's heart at nekede poly with my poems after little misunderstanding..
Hello poet..
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by souljaboi51(m): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
some girls would collect gift from now till 2020 and still call you maga grin grin grin
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by intergral(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
emmysoftyou:
in a situation yu don't ve a job yet...
??
My brother if you don't have a job you work harder! Or do you wish to stay without a job? I guess "NO". So hard work must surely pay, by making good grades in our university so that we can graduate with at least 2.2 to secure us a job and that's the spirit that made us human beings!
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by imakebigbucks: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do,
www.buzz77.com

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Smartbrainard12: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=31167885][b] undecided

ALL THESE POINTS WERE APPLICABLE TO NIGERIAN WOMEN OF 80'S BACKWARDS undecided

THE PRESENT CROP OF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES undecided THEY ONLY UNDERSTAND MONEY AS THE ONLY REASON WHY A LADY SHOULD BE IN A RELATIONSHIP. THAT IS WHY MOST NIGERIAN LADIES ARE PROMISCUOUS, GREEDY, AND KEEP MULTIPLE MEN TO SECURE THEIR CASHFLOW.

THEY ARE THE MOST SHAMELESS LADIES IN AFRICA, THEY ARE NOT INTELLECTUALLY SOUND NOR HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER MARITALLY THAN SEX.

NIGERIAN LADIES ARE BEST IGNORED

Guy you too much, na only u make sense for this thread, i too gbadun ur quote. ARTIFICIAL NAIJA GIRLS
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=Smartbrainard12 post=31172185][/quote]

Na so bro
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by jerrymej(m): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
You mean for "teen"?
Hmm, no be only Letter.
Re: Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. by simdam500(m): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Searching for the old ways shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.