Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ (3417 Views)

Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited / Hausa Rapper Ziriums Releases Album “this Is Me” / Duncan Mighty's New Album. Best Naija Album This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by unix4real1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2008
I think Blackfaze put more effort than the rest in his recent album, Sentiment apart. the guy came up with more than 5 hits in his Me, Musiq and i album while its very hard to pick 2 good tracks in both faze and 2face album.

What do u think
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by kaypumpin2(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2008
Which One Is Better Among 2face, Faze And Blackfaze`s Recent Album?

Maybe if you edit that misnomer people can start contributing to your thread grin
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by unix4real1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2008
kay_pumpin:

Which One Is Better Among 2face, Faze And Blackfaze`s Recent Album?

Maybe if you edit that misnomer people can start contributing to your thread grin

grin grin grin na u know
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by tmoney11(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2008
I will say is Black, but faze no try at all
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by tosinadeda: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2008
am personally dissapointed in faze's album
sounds like a record from an upstart
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by pheesayor(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2008
tosinadeda:

am personally dissapointed in faze's album
sounds like a record from an upstart

I disagree with that even though INDEPENDENT was better.
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by tosinadeda: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2008
dey deceive ursef, that album s filled up with songs with wack lyrics
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by pheesayor(m): 8:11am On Dec 03, 2008
tosinadeda:

follow my advice and listen to other songs on the album, you'll be impressed
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2008
blackface bam wella. . . faze really bleeped me up! cheii. . . his lyrics were 0.0% . . . tubaba try small. . . e no easy tongue
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by ajayi1(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2008
For real yarn, Face mess up with the new album embarassed. He is just saying rubbish. Well let give kudos to him becos he no easy atall.
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by youngdee(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2008
Tu baba has no album yet, what he has in the market is just compilation of his singles, just 3 tracks in all. Enter the place, the hit banger, pako which is a remix of Fela Kuti and Anything which is just an introduction of his hypertek crew. Talking about Faze album, it is nothing even compared to Tu face singles let alone Black Faze album.

Tu face album will be out by March or before March, you can quote me on this one, cos it's from d right source.

I remain the best one and only Tu baba fan.
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by tosinadeda: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2008
youngdee:

Tu baba has no album yet, what he has in the market is just compilation of his singles, just 3 tracks in all. Enter the place, the hit banger, pako which is a remix of Fela Kuti and Anything which is just an introduction of his hypertek crew. Talking about Faze album, it is nothing even compared to Tu face singles let alone Black Faze album.

Tu face album will be out by March or before March, you can quote me on this one, because it's from d right source.

I remain the best one and only Tu baba fan.

hmmm grin
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by quadrillio(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2008
Blackface is tell them that its the not how long its takes but how  well
the guy toooo much
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by youngdee(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2008
@tosinadeda

wht is hmmmm?
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by princesa(f): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2008
well the other two have been taking all the credit since
let blackface have some too
am happy for him grin
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by tosinadeda: 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2008
@youngdee
nothing o!!!
i dey feel ur comment cool
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by youngdee(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2008
@tosinadeda

Thanks o, I don't like to see anyone tackle my guy TU BABA
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by tosinadeda: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2008
even wen he is wrong
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by princesa(f): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2008
@youndee
i hope you arent a die hard fan of his oh undecided
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by unix4real1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2008
tosinadeda:

You sure say u get Blackface album? undecided
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by youngdee(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2008
I am not die hard fan o. I have never lost a battle concerning Tu baba before, he is the best in Africa, nothing can change that.
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by tosinadeda: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2008
tosinadeda:

unix4real1:

You sure say u get Blackface album? undecided

does it look like i was reffering to black's album??
i was replying a damn post talking about faze!!!! goshhh angry
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by unix4real1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2008
Haba Tosin, you too dey vex grin
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by tosinadeda: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2008
lol grin
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by princesa(f): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2008
youngdee:

I am not die hard fan o. I have never lost a battle concerning Tu baba before, he is the best in Africa, nothing can change that.
are you sure you can still take on battle for him still grin
that is with me wink
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by ajayi1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2008
hmmmmmmm, Tu BABA4 life.
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by princesa(f): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2008
the father of the nation for life!!! cheesy
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by ajayi1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2008
princesa:

the father of the nation for life!!! cheesy

Shey you no know No be only nation go sef na Father of the world.
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by princesa(f): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2008
father of the world for life grin see big dreamer common local champion like him tongue
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by ajayi1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2008
lol, He makes the world luv naija music.
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by eccentric(m): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2008
undecidedAs for me those three plantaition planters are beginning to bore my boxers down.I aint feeling them no more.I am expecting more fom those chaps.Especially 2baba whom i dey respect gan.
Re: Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ by ajayi1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2008
Thanks brov

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Female Singer Has The Best Singing Voice? / Download Instrumental: Wande Coal - Iskaba (beat By Smartdawesome) / Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.