Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Letter To Java. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Letter To Java. (698 Views)

New To Java / Access To Java Overview Platform / To Java Certify Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Java. by davroca16(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2014
Dear java.
I wish I could find something else to do besides just missing you, but I can't. Ever since my school exams temporarily drew me away from you, I have hardly gone through an hour in a day without thinking about you. I know it is as difficult for you as it is for me to be separated for so long but don't worry, it'll soon be over, and well be together again..... I will soon be with you, my code. It may not be tonight or tomorrow, but I assure you, by wednesday evening or early on thursday morning, we will be together again.
My close friends in school has been doing me good, they have got my back during this exam period, and I have got theirs. The exams have been going smoothly and friendly via the help of the Almighty GOD and our unique potentials as students of the 21 century. NEPA and their wahala has not changed a bit since you left me, they've been bringing the light at 11:00pm and taking it back at 6:00am. My female friends, male friends, neighbours, the two exceptional goof ball wannabe's close to my room, and every other person have not also changed that much, except from my room mate who became more annoying than usual. I had no electricity in my room for at least 4 days, and I suspect she knew why. Anyway, I ignored her like we use to do.
When we meet again my lovely code, I hope you'll be with me till I get done with school stuffs and go back home, where we'll visit places like SSCN TECH, NIIT, other cool friend of ours, S*M web app, and finally spend this lovely christmas holiday together.

Your friend
GBARANE B. DAVID
...... (){}

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Programmers Code In Real Time With Livecoding.tv / In the need of Xamarin urgently / Web And Mobile Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.