Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin (14269 Views)

As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) / Rude Awakening: I Am Not My Husband's Next Of Kin And Beneficiary!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by akoaki(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2014
Considering the westernisation of marriage relationships in nigeria now where wives claim to be equal in authority and control , I think it is safer for men to use their children as next of kin, regardless of the age.
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by fuckerholic(m): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2014
merieam16:
He can use anybody he likes,he gat his money...moral lesson wife should also work hard 4 her money so wen d so called husband dies, she doesnt suffer
Baby I love you for this..hardly do we see women that reasons like you just did..been lookin for someone like you !
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by limamintruth: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
pickabeau1:
You too are looking for the married men

When will the obsession with married men end on this forum

First it was looking for the happy ones, then the faithful ones, the contented ones, now those with Next of Kin

Next of Kin should be someone you believe can handle your affairs in the event of your demise
That should be a wife for a married man
But some are blessed with end time wives in end time marriages grin grin grin so they resort to other people
Other forget to update their information upon marriage

Well as for muah cool , if my spouse has an issue for me, i'l make her my next of kin. But in the absence of any issue (and pending when she gives me a child), either my dad or mum will be my next of kin cheesy
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by ajuwarhodes(f): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nonso23:

How many married men hang around here anymore?
The women on here have 'nagged' them away.
I'm sure it's the scarcity of married me that is inspiring these threads.
This section exemplifies proverbs 21:9.

It is better to dwell in a
corner of the housetop, than with a brawling
woman in a wide house.

Aggression is the order of the day. cheesy

O.p I don't know. smiley

I know the site a married man like u can go
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by Lumiworld2020: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
It is wife of course, she is the only true companion you will have in a lifetime..
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by pickabeau1: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
limamintruth:

Well as for muah cool , if my spouse has an issue for me, i'l make her my next of kin. But in the absence of any issue (and pending when she gives me a child), either my dad or mum will be my next of kin cheesy

If I may ask
Why did u link it to having of issue?
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by merieam16(f): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
fuckerholic:

Baby I love you for this..hardly do we see women that reasons like you just did..been lookin for someone like you !
here I am....lol

1 Like

Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by limamintruth: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
pickabeau1:

If I may ask
Why did u link it to having of issue?

Its simple. I believe whatever i have as my possession or wealth belongs to my kid(s). Also my spouse, who is the mother of my kid(s) is the best/right person that can effectively manage, on behalf of my kid(s), what i must have left behind for them upon my demise. This means that the only reason i'l make my wife next of kin is to manage my possession on behalf of my child(ren).
Thus in essence, no kid(s) in the union = no need to make the wife next of kin. cool
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by pickabeau1: 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
ok..

limamintruth:

Its simple. I believe whatever i have as my possession or wealth belongs to my kid(s). Also my spouse, who is the mother of my kid(s) is the best/right person that can effectively manage, on behalf of my kid(s), what i must have left behind for them upon my demise. This means that the only reason i'l make my wife next of kin is to manage my possession on behalf of my child(ren).
Thus in essence, no kid(s) in the union = no need to make the wife next of kin. cool
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by AfricanApple(f): 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
limamintruth:

that authomarically means your sole reasons for marrying her is to bore you children
chei, god!!!!
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by AfricanApple(f): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lumiworld2020:
It is wife of course, she is the only true companion you will have in a lifetime..
that is if there is love smiley
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by limamintruth: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
AfricanApple:
that authomarically means your sole reasons for marrying her is to bore you children
chei, god!!!!

Not really grin
its just that the criteria for her to qualify for d next of kin post is that she has to give me at least a child first; simple.
Its not a difficult condition naaa. undecided
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by fuckerholic(m): 9:54am On Dec 09, 2014
merieam16:
here I am....lol
pls let's be friends...are you on twitter or facebook ? Add me.or you pm me pls
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by AfricanApple(f): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
limamintruth:

Not really grin
its just that the criteria for her to qualify for d next of kin post is that she has to give me at least a child first; simple.
Its not a difficult condition naaa. undecided
not a difficult condition uhn? what if she has no child, whose fault undecided
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by limamintruth: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
AfricanApple:
not a difficult condition uhn? what if she has no child, whose fault undecided

No one's fault really, but the condition still stands smiley

BTW, life generally aint fair cool
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by fuckerholic(m): 7:31am On Dec 11, 2014
merieam16:
here I am....lol
I see..let's talk on facebook na ? Need to chat with that inspired,informed and intelligent mind of yours
Re: To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin by xdos(m): 9:56am On Feb 11, 2015
Who ever does that?
Your wife should be your primary next of kin...
After your wife and kids come your parents and sibs...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? / Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children / When The Wife Earns And Contribute More To The Union?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.