Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Contemporary Group Calling For Written Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Contemporary Group Calling For Written Test (1462 Views)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / FBN Group Calling? / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contemporary Group Calling For Written Test by delawiyke: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2014
Contemporary Group invites for written test for HSE/Logistics Officer position in V.I on 06-12-14 . House, who else got?
Re: Contemporary Group Calling For Written Test by delawiyke: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
No body in the house.
Re: Contemporary Group Calling For Written Test by cejo(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
@delawyike,i got same text for writtten interview for 6/12/14.How real is it.I dont remember applying in such company.God help us,EFCC is watching.Hope they aint scammers.
Re: Contemporary Group Calling For Written Test by Pachesky(m): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
they aren't. i did their test early this year for the position of an accountant.
passed and was called for an interview but sadly was not qualified enough in terms of experience
as they needed someone with at least 2 years experience and a professional degree.
No one told me to start ACCA sharply..lol
Re: Contemporary Group Calling For Written Test by delawiyke: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pachesky:
they aren't. i did their test early this year for the position of an accountant.
passed and was called for an interview but sadly was not qualified enough in terms of experience
as they needed someone with at least 2 years experience and a professional degree.
No one told me to start ACCA sharply..lol

Thanks.They are for real. The written test was ok. Hoping for the oral interview God's Willing.
Re: Contemporary Group Calling For Written Test by delawiyke: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2014
cejo:
@delawyike,i got same text for writtten interview for 6/12/14.How real is it.I dont remember applying in such company.God help us,EFCC is watching.Hope they aint scammers.
@Cejo:How are you today. Where you there for the written test?
Re: Contemporary Group Calling For Written Test by delawiyke: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2014
cejo:
.They are for real Bro.
Re: Contemporary Group Calling For Written Test by cejo(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2014
@delawyike,I was biased and couldn't attend it,although im far frm Lagos and d info came very late cos I reside in Delta.Hw did it go?What are they into?What kind of ques where u guys tested for,JUS BEEN CURIOUS-ANYWAY.
Re: Contemporary Group Calling For Written Test by delawiyke: 9:48am On Dec 13, 2014
cejo:
@delawyike,I was biased and couldn't attend it,although im far frm Lagos and d info came very late cos I reside in Delta.Hw did it go?What are they into?What kind of ques where u guys tested for,JUS BEEN CURIOUS-ANYWAY.
It was ok anyway. Just Technical questions in HSE & Logistics.
Re: Contemporary Group Calling For Written Test by cejo(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
@delawyike,do u by chance know anything about the company?Also, how many persons was there for the test?
Re: Contemporary Group Calling For Written Test by omsyhadex(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
I kno contemporary group very well. it is a construction company into building of airports, estates and towers. A big private company indeed.
All the best

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Group Calling For Written Test by cejo(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
I got a test today 8/01/15 about written test by contemporary group inviting for yet another TEST for HSE/Logistics officer,any1 got same information.Also I knew they conducted one last month Dec'14,didnt they find any1 competent?Im CURIOUS OOOOOOOOOH.
Re: Contemporary Group Calling For Written Test by perrychemical: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
cejo:
I got a test today 8/01/15 about written test by contemporary group inviting for yet another TEST for HSE/Logistics officer,any1 got same information.Also I knew they conducted one last month Dec'14,didnt they find any1 competent?Im CURIOUS OOOOOOOOOH.
when is the test coming up
Re: Contemporary Group Calling For Written Test by instinct57vm(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
pls hw did u guyz apply...thanks
Re: Contemporary Group Calling For Written Test by delawiyke: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
cejo:
@cejo My broda to tell you the truth those guys did not try. We went for the written test 0n 6 Dec2014 from Abuja with some other good experience guys from PH, both working, and luckily they call us back for oral interview on 20 dec 2014. we spent all our t/p fare both from Abuja and PH Twice no t/p compensation. But I'm not discouraging you bro, the reason im contacting you is just becos u are coming from Delta.For you to come you need to budget to and fro for written interview and again to and fro for oral interview w/o transport conpensation. If by God's grace I'm not working i wonder how I would have been coping.Meanwhile, Incase if you want to go, I wish you all the best.
Re: Contemporary Group Calling For Written Test by cejo(m): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
@delawyike I stil did nt attend because u called for written test n interview in less than a month u are sending same test again,moreso im working if im unemployed them for eat me mogul.The test was for today10-1-15.Sori 4 d late reply I was busy wit work.

(1) (Reply)

Gatecrash Nnpc Test !? / Forte Oil- Travel And Protocol Officer Test Invite / Mantledox Ltd Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.