Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,783 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] (33104 Views)

Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake / Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland / Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by TheRealMrStan(m): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2014

http://www.radar.ng/photos/peep-this-taiye-taiwo-and-son-looking-dapper-in-matching-outfits/

Wondering where Taiye Taiwo's little son got his good looks from? tongue

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by TDstarr: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
women can be dangerous, she can give him another mans child and relax comfortably,

moderator i just dey look you
angry

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by mifavour(f): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
his son is cute tho!
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by simplemach(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
How did he manage to get such a fyn boy? Dont think this news is complete.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by asala1: 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
Villageness never comot for hin bodi.

14 Likes

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by MisterLongman(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
We don see am......
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Fairgodwin(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
And where are they marching to now? @poster

5 Likes

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by englishmart(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
nairaland, where art thou heading to?

undecided

Every of your topics no matter how silly/irrelevant they are shouldn't make fp.

Now I know this moniker belongs to s.eun

7 Likes

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Sabotage4700(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
Wow very cute .... papa and pikin.

I miss my dad .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
He need to ask his wife who that boy father is
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by holatin(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
hope e don do dna test
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by donbrowser(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Either Keshi likes it or not Taiwo has made it.

1 Like

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Hitter(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Taiwo and his head sha
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.radar.ng/photos/peep-this-taiye-taiwo-and-son-looking-dapper-in-matching-outfits/

Wondering where Taiye Taiwo's little son got his good looks from? tongue
una sure say na him b d biological fada?

1 Like

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by mikeetim(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nice
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by ellalina(f): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
money makes everything possible

in timaya's voice

I no fine but money make me fine

4 Likes

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by ritapromise(f): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ugly guy. ..btw, who is he?
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by maylisa(f): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hansom man and cute son.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Claroo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Na d Taiye Wife d son resemble ooo. I guess his wife is Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by englishmart(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
SmooshCHN:
Lol
ellalina:
m
mikeetim:
Nice
Zammydagreat:
malali:
S
you know what? I don't blame any of YOU. grin
I blame all those competing mods. Who post 10 to 15 irrelevant topics of theirs per minutes. Thereby letting reasonable topics to die Down.
Maybe they get paid by number of topics they move to fp.

Anyway, new Nairaland members are always welcome

1 Like

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Woged2005(f): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
God bless father and son and all those who believe in family. Every little kid deserves a loving caring parent to be there for him/her. Let's celebrate the news of those who staying married together and not always the news of those parting ways and divorcing.

Men, the time you spend with your kids in the house and fields playing is a better investment and more rewarding than the time you waste with a mistress who doesn't care about you in a hotel. Call ur mistress and tell her you are in the hospital bed-ridden, she will switch off her phone, but your daughter will always race to daddy's side. Same to women who divorce their husbands to get money - shame on you! How much is your child's happiness over clothes, cars and jewelry?

Up you Taiye!!! and stay there for your kid.....that's the way to go as a man with liver.

21 Likes

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Nairabeezie(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
cute...like father and son

MEANWHILE...... shocked shocked
World first as mother's womb is transplanted to daughter so she can give birth
http://stard.us.to/rb6nj0c
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Swizdoe(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Seun, I take God beg yo stop this nairaland forum (100)

1 Like

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by lawrenceunaa: 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Forum topic for kids

1 Like

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Lianaluv(f): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Okay seen.
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by SmooshCHN: 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lol
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by dridowu: 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
God must punish poverty in my life.
Cute boy

3 Likes

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by SmooshCHN: 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Swizdoe:
Seun, I take God beg yo stop this nairaland forum (100)
You should stop visiting instead. Abi dem force you?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Player, Nwakali Stranded In Nigeria For A Month After Passport Issue / Top 10 Premier League Transfers Of 2017/18 Season (100% Correct) / Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.