Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Who Is Maheeda, Who Is Kim, I Started The Whole Nu,de Thing - Afrocandy - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Maheeda, Who Is Kim, I Started The Whole Nu,de Thing - Afrocandy (1906 Views)

Afrocandy's Destructive Instinct Full Movie Now On Sale. Says She Is A Proud Mum / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" / Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Maheeda, Who Is Kim, I Started The Whole Nu,de Thing - Afrocandy by oyinremie: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Maheeda finally took it all off and revealed her body. Well, Afrocandy is having none of that. She reminded fans she stripped off first, even before Kim Kardashian
""Somebody said "There were Po.rnSt.ars b4 I was Born" Nig.ga how many of my Kind did you have in Nigeria b4 I Started? #ThatMakesMeDe Pacesetter
B4 Kim K released her naked Pictures my Pics were Already on the Net I set the Pace Don't Copy No B**ch & been Busy
For those who didn't believe her, she shared photos to prove it (+18):

Read full story and check out pictures here - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/12/who-is-maheeda-who-is-kim-i-started.html

Re: Who Is Maheeda, Who Is Kim, I Started The Whole Nu,de Thing - Afrocandy by ammyluv2002(f): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Clap for yourself

(1) (Reply)

The 13 Most Badass Heroines Ever / 2015 Nigeria Comedy Film: Johnbosco And Jollof Rice / Harry Potter Or Lord Of The Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.