Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Undertaker Embrace Islam !!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Undertaker Embrace Islam !!! (1101 Views)

Mic Undertaker Who Died With His Boss & 3 Colleagues Had Premonition Of Death / Undertaker’s Manager Is DEAD / What Will The Prayer Of An Undertaker Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undertaker Embrace Islam !!! by AbdulAdam56(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
From the Above picture it is clear that undertaker accepts Islam and his new name is Muhammad Ismail.
On that occasion the quote got famous that ” The Dead Man Gets New Life In Islam “. Undertaker meet a Alim in a flight and he said i got new life from ALLAH i want to accept islam. he added that i saw a dream in which i see some reflection and ends of world and i noticed that Islam is the only one religion who is true and the pure in all around the world.
May ALLAH show him RIGHT way, The way of goodness, kindness and happiness.
Source-howpk.com

Re: Undertaker Embrace Islam !!! by Truth24(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lolzzzz.... Who cares....
Re: Undertaker Embrace Islam !!! by holatin(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
Allahu Akbar
Salam undertaker.
Re: Undertaker Embrace Islam !!! by holatin(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Truth24:
Lolzzzz.... Who cares....
and the award for the most silly post goes to truth24
Re: Undertaker Embrace Islam !!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
Who cares
Re: Undertaker Embrace Islam !!! by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
vickerz:
Who cares
you care dats why you quote
Re: Undertaker Embrace Islam !!! by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Funny clowns converting to funny things
Re: Undertaker Embrace Islam !!! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Maybe he needs more three wives

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Appeals Judgment Banning His Book "My Watch" / Interview Questions For NCC / DUNAMIS-Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.