Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? (3651 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by faithugo64(f): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Career woman - Her main priority in life is achieving success in her career or profession. She hardly spends quality time with her family but she is financially secure and independent,and can provide for the household.

Housewife - her main occupation is running or managing her family.she dedicates most of her time caring for her husband and children but she is financially dependent(she can't buy a cube of maggi without asking money for it cheesy)

so guys which would you take as a wife and why?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by ammyluv2002(f): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
A virtuous woman can be both

4 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by vizkiz: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Why choose one when i can get both in a lady? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by laidian(m): 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
Houcar wife

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by kowema(f): 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
laidian:
Houcar wife
Lol..Feel u Bro...Balance means both.Gone are the days of tilted wives or marriages

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
Men this days assumes the responsibilities of house wives due to everyday demands and stipend salary.......if you come marry house wife join to yourself, at this jet age......men you sure gonna live your life in misery, abeg nobody needs such services, even my illitrate brothers at Onitsha main market dey book for graduates in advance, that can help him manage his finances and even support him, everybody is now the head of the Family, only the children are the tail.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hmmm.. Interesting. I wanna become both by Gods grace

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by faithugo64(f): 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
kowema:

Lol..Feel u Bro...Balance means both.Gone are the days of tilted wives or marriages
o boy cheesy
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
A combo of both; she should not neglect us cos of career
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by braine(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
I'd like a mixture of both. Buf If a gun is put to my head to choose one, it'll be the career woman..

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
I can't marry someone whose ambition is to be a 'house wife'. A career woman need not be what you defined.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
A career woman sounds perfect to me..
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by lilmax(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
An educated housewife
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by IamLEGEND1: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by whao: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
A career woman is my value, I am not searching for a house wife but a wife of virtue not dependant and redundant;

A happy home is a result of compatibility from both parties, when he is happy cos you supported him and she is also happy when you support her! The worst is to marry a house wife who just sit and wait for her hubby to get back from work. Don't forget there is diminishing return in marriage too when pressure is one side and expectations are not met.

A woman who support her hubby is capable of being a wife and not some one who relax and wait for hubby coming with frustrated 18K minimum wage after the month.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
braine:
IBuf If a gun is put to my head to choose one, it'll be the career woman..

LoL. Ok. Everyone. A gun is put on your head to choose one.

Now, make a choice gosh darn it. Commit.

GO.........
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by faithugo64(f): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
hmmm,oga na to book space you sabi abi grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by TDstarr: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
my mum is a doctor and u know dey barely have time but she balanced it well , there was notones she wasnt there for us, sometimes when we were little she takesus along with her to the hospital , so it can be balanced
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by faithugo64(f): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
TDstarr:
my mum is a doctor and u know dey barely have time but she balanced it well , there was notones she wasnt there for us, sometimes when we were little she takesus along with her to the hospital , so it can be balanced
hmm she takes you and your siblings to the hospital with herinteresting!
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by Cholls(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
faithugo64:

Housewife - she dedicates most her time caring for her husband and children but she is financially dependent(she can't buy a cube of maggi without asking money for it cheesy)
my sister and what is wrong with this undecided
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by harrysterol(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Both or u forget it undecided
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by Adaeze003(f): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ya'll screaming "both"? I hope yo lazy a$s' r ready to help with chores?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by Ranchhoddas: 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
A beautiful and intelligent housewife.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? by mesoade(m): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
You guys don't know who/what a career woman is . . They hardly have time for the family,they might love their husbands,but too busy to show him love,they leave every household chores to the housemaid,they leave early for work and come back in the evening,too tired to cook(maid's done that) and might deny her husband s*x cos she's tired . . . A housewife,she has a job but places her family in high esteem,a housewife is more submissive than a career woman,a housewife is prepared to quit her job for the sake of the family which a career woman wouldn't . . . . I'll prefer a housewife

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Girl Rolls On The Floor Out Of Joy After Boyfriend Proposed / Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find / What's Wrong With This Picture [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.