Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly (31773 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Public Lies Married Women Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by lalasticlala(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Post written by Funke Egbemode

What a married woman says about her marriage is most of the time the opposite of the truth and reality of what her life is. Her mother brought her up on the ‘marriage is forever’ creed. Her pastor said ‘marriage is till death do you part’. The society insists that all divorced women are loose and lousy. What does she do between the devil and the deep blue sea? She tells everybody what they want to hear. Well, check some of these out and see if they are familiar.

*.1. If I come back into this world again, I’ll marry my husband over and again.

The truth: Is my husband coming back to this world again? Aaarggh. God will have to choose between creating him and me. If that goat is coming back to the world, then I am definitely not coming. That way there is no likelihood of us ever meeting even for dinner, least of all marriage. I have had enough of him to last ten lifetimes. I know God is not wicked, so He won’t allow me to marry this man again.

*.2. My husband has never raised his hands against me. I don’t understand women who stay with men who physically abuse them. It is so crazy.

The truth: Of course, it is crazy and I’m no longer sureof my own sanity. Or why else am I still here? He has removed two of my teeth and I had been hospitalised with cracked ribs before. His eyes light up when he’s beating me, so I think he’s crazy too. Maybe we are both lunatics but trust me, nobody understands wife battery like I do. I guess we’ll soon form an association, League of Battered Women, and I’d be the founding Country Director. It’s not funny.

. *.3. My husband is the perfect gentleman. He is so wonderful, all any woman would want in a man.

The truth: Perfect gentleman, my foot. He belches loudly, talks with his mouth full and doesn’t know what you use a dessert spoon for it is different from what you use a teaspoon for. If he’s not picking his nose in public, he’s eating his nails. He’s forever embarrassing me in public. What’s worse, the only topic he can discuss intelligently is football. He can’t name 10 governors in Nigeria but he can tell you the names of the goalkeepers in the Premiership. He forgets my birthday, comes home late on our wedding anniversary and has locked my father out of our home before. He runs me down in front of my friends and pinches their buttocks when he thinks I’m not looking.

. *.4. No woman can snatch my husband.

The truth: This one? He was snatched a long time ago. I have given up on him and accepted my fate. He has two children outside from two different women and weare still expecting more. He is the original he-goat. If you put a skirt on an electric pole, he’ll wink at the pole. He’s insatiable. My only worry is for my life. A man who has children outside his marriage is a non-condom-wearing dog. And that makes me a candidate for HIV and its little brothers.

. *.5. If not for my children, I would have left him.

The truth: Leave him and go where? Who will take care of me like he does? Leave him and forfeit my good life- summer and winter holidays wherever I want, contacts that being married to him gives me and the good sex? Not on your life! Sure, sometimes I feel like killing him but I’m not leaving him. In fact, he’d have to die to get rid of me. The advantages far outweigh the down side and never mind the children angle, if I really want to go I can take them, can’t I? I’m simply not going anywhere, not now, not soon, not ever.

*.6. He is the pillar of support for my career.

The truth: What pillar? That man is permanently holding diggers and cutlasses to cutdown my career and uproot everything good the whole world can see I have achieved. If you know what I have had to stomach to remain a ‘Mrs’, you will pity me. This man has come to my office several times to harass my colleagues, accuse my boss of sleeping with me. He once came into a restaurant where we were having a breakfast meeting to make trouble thinking that I was meeting a lover. He stormed in and found eight of us at the table. This ‘pillar’ of my life regularly locks me out of the house if I return home later than he wants. Right now we are in the middle of a major ‘boko haram’ because I want to goabroad to round off a PhD programme and he has said if I go, it would be the end ofthe marriage. He is asking me what I need a PhD for if not to be addressed a Dr when he is still a Mr. You should not believe everything you see because some of these things are photo tricks.

*.7. He is a great provider. He makes sure I don’t lack anything.

The truth: I pay the rent and the children’s schoolfees. I am the one who makes sure he doesn’t lack anything but it is such a shame and I cannot tell anybody. This human being is lazy but he loves the goodlife. I am sticking it because if I leave today, everybody will declare me guilty, arrogant and a deserter. I wish things were different but I have to sustain this lie.

. *.8. He is a stud and he wears me out in bed all the time. In fact, I’m tired.

The truth: Stud ko, stud ni. I’m lucky if he touches me once in a month. All he thinks about are his containers and consignment. He has consigned me to the dustbin of celibacy. I am so hungry for the ‘thing’ now I’m eyeing Audu, the maiguard. Can you blame me?

Source: http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/public-lies-married-women-tell.html?m=1

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by ammyluv2002(f): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
LOL.........so true! I hear them all the time grin grin
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by ceo4eva: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
This was her exact statement:
"He's just like a brother to me so I don't have any intimate feelings for him" And before you know it, they were officially married!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by ammyluv2002(f): 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
Really? wink smiley

1 Like

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Really? wink smiley

Yes oo
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Na today,women have been deceiving people since the day of adam and eve.
But their have to cover their shame outside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by lalasticlala(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
ceo4eva:
"He's just like a brother to me so I don't have any intimate feelings for him" And before you know it, they are married!

Wow!!!! My nebo then , in the place i lived while in uni did that ooo. She was always welcoming one man who spent days in her apartment. She told us he was the brother. I believed her but others didn't. But was shocked when she started preparing for traditional marriage. I couldn't believe it. Because, she was over old enough to have a man, so y hide or lie that he was the brother. She was staying alone, working, so y d lies?

13 Likes

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sometimes its true .

3 Likes

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by ammyluv2002(f): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
lalasticlala:

Wow!!!! My nebo then , in the place i lived while in uni did that ooo. She was always welcoming one man who spent days in her apartment. She told us he was the brother. I believed her but others didn't. But was shocked when she started preparing for traditional marriage. I couldn't believe it. Because, she was over old enough to have a man, so y hide or lie that he was the brother. She was staying alone, working, so y d lies?
it was in her blood grin

4 Likes

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by ceo4eva: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
lalasticlala:

LOL
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by HFOG(f): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
When will people stop making general statements? There are always exceptional cases.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by ceo4eva: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
lalasticlala:

LOL
I think some say it to divert people's attention from such relationship

4 Likes

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by lalasticlala(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
ammyluv2002:
it was in her blood grin

Lol.

But I never expected that from her. I wanted to ask her who the man is, whether she's marrying her brother but I restrained from that and minded my biz.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by lalasticlala(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
HFOG:
When will people stop making general statements? There are always exceptional cases.

Of cuz there r exceptions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Bisjosh(f): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin BUSTED tongue tongue tongue
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
lolz
Please don't generalise angry

The average Nigerian wife/woman faces a lot of pressure.
__ she takes a lot of poo...yea, poo from her husband, his family and the society @large.

What do you expect when churches frown @divorce?
Your Pastor be like, "Mrs Coli pray about it, God will see you through".
Your mum be like, "I tolerated worse from yo dad, if not 'cos of you guys, I'd have left since"
Your friends be like, "babe,wetin home girls dey find, na im u wan run?"

Finally, you're on your own. angry

The crux of holding down the home is on the woman, she has to look for means to hold it down. Somehow that includes "necessary lies" like this.

__ Afterall, no-one really cares.
___some people actually wanna hear your husband is pounding you. You don't wanna give them that satisfaction.........do you?
#lie....

The Nigerian wife keeps venerating her husband despite the truckload of poo he gives her #LoveNti'Ike undecided

That doesn't change the fact that this assertion isn't general. People love to hear the bad, so it's only normal that they focus on the bad news on marriages undecided.

That's all, for now.

lemme smoke some we*d and get inspiration to open a thread grin

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Fabdedon(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
what else do you expect her to say?...
No one wants to hear ''Shebi i tell you..grin

3 Likes

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by holatin(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
good.
May God bless this woman for this.
mehn first truthful woman I ever met in my life
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by blemon44(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
ok
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by naijaboiy: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
hmmm...I see a lot of them telling these lies on Nairaland here grin

God don catch una today grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by cococandy(f): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
Meant to be funny I guess. And it was cheesy
Funny

2 Likes

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by felixchip(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
The ish is that it's somewhat better off to keep some things about your relationship away from some people.

You never know who's watching/Listening.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Misogynist2014(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
I'm the man in question. I don beat her like mad, chastised her, but the fear of me in her is the bedrock of her wisdom. Don't blame me, I'm a man of principles.

I despise women. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
naijaboiy:
hmmm
hmmmmmmmmm?

comment something better joor
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by monemsis(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly by fitzmayowa: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Women lie since time immemorial...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Bishop Wangivi Snatches Man's Wife After Presiding Over Their Wedding / Autistic Child: Please Help / Signs Of An Irresponsible Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.