Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,961 members, 7,799,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Bizarre: Rice Dish served with Condoms? [Pix] - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bizarre: Rice Dish served with Condoms? [Pix] (38198 Views)

See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / How Jollof Rice Was Served In A Party (pics) / See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizarre: Rice Dish served with Condoms? [Pix] by CircleOfWilis: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
simplemach:
Whats dis? Food abuse.
condom abuse
Re: Bizarre: Rice Dish served with Condoms? [Pix] by stinggy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
pinkiecutie:
wanna puke cry

chinese dirty since emperor shan tao wai undecided

This happened in Japan madam, not China undecided
Re: Bizarre: Rice Dish served with Condoms? [Pix] by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Am not surprised at all. I bet 9ja gals wey luv sucking D will luv this type of rice with passion lipsrsealed
Re: Bizarre: Rice Dish served with Condoms? [Pix] by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
I think I just puked! lipsrsealed
Re: Bizarre: Rice Dish served with Condoms? [Pix] by tohshine(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
WTF[b][/b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b]
Re: Bizarre: Rice Dish served with Condoms? [Pix] by shigo20(m): 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
Bring am come 9ja we go buy am
Re: Bizarre: Rice Dish served with Condoms? [Pix] by ericessien24: 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
pinkiecutie:
wanna puke cry

chinese dirty since emperor shan tao wai undecided
fine girl ,hmmm ,are u a virgin undecided
Re: Bizarre: Rice Dish served with Condoms? [Pix] by mediachirps(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Oyibo!!! these guys are very intelligent yet very dump ass.
Re: Bizarre: Rice Dish served with Condoms? [Pix] by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sharon6:
Anyamah

CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!! GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT!

Stretch mark has no cure,except surgery.
Re: Bizarre: Rice Dish served with Condoms? [Pix] by brosprophet(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
Newkidoo:
Nothing wey we no go see for this blessed nation NIGERIA
. Are u here?
Re: Bizarre: Rice Dish served with Condoms? [Pix] by purplekayc(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Confused really.is it safe?
Re: Bizarre: Rice Dish served with Condoms? [Pix] by WINDSOW(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
End shall Wonder Never
Re: Bizarre: Rice Dish served with Condoms? [Pix] by Fellonigerians: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
How them dey chop this one
Re: Bizarre: Rice Dish served with Condoms? [Pix] by simplemach(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
CircleOfWilis:
condom abuse
hahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Bizarre: Rice Dish served with Condoms? [Pix] by SenatorJames(m): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
Gluckdude:
Just when we thought that nothing weirder could come out of Japan, this happened: The condom cookbook.

Yes, you read that right. A cookbook centred around condoms.

According to Kotaku, the book is called Condom Meals I Want To Make For You and contains 11 utterly delicious condom-based recipes like “Condom Meat Stuffing”, “Condom Escargot (snails) Cooked with Butter” plus desserts like “Condom Cookies.” The book aims to show the durability of
condoms and believes that this could potentially lead to the spread of condoms in cooking. It also has a serious side – Japanese men are the third worst in the world for using condoms, and the book was also created to help promote safe sex.

Scroll down to see more photos. Would you eat a meal cooked in a condom, guys? I can’t stop laughing.

for more photos: http://darlingtonblog.com/2014/12/04/would-you-eat-rice-cooked-in-a-condom-photos/
I'm speechless.
Re: Bizarre: Rice Dish served with Condoms? [Pix] by DaBullIT(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
[size=22pt]In my opinion

日本人と刺激性のメニュー?あなたは食物と一緒にそれを提供するように、日本の男性はコンドームを使用していない?

彼らは洗って、コンテンツを食べた後、コンドームを使用しますか?

興味があるだけ。ああ、と誰かがクリーム色のペーストとして使用されたコンドーム内の精液とブランドそれを置くことができ

That's all grin grin grin
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) / Palm Wine! Now In A Can ? / Calabar Place: A Pan-african Restaurant Launched In The Heart Of Nairobi Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.