Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:43 PM

babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest (37983 Views)

Apply For UBA National Essay Competition 2015 / UNESCO International Essay Contest 2015 / Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by HerexG(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
Finally something to clamor about on nairaland well done Babyosisi and all the sponsors, i will donate 1000 recharge card to increase the prize of the 4th position . Let the best man win, Game on !

4 Likes

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Olutola88(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
I've been following this Baby something thread since the first day, I didn't want to comment initially but I just have to.

What the organizer is trying to do is a very good thing and I feel she should be supported and also corrected if need be. A pleasant initiative I must say. More power to your elbow.

I see no reason why people should come here and rant “onto how much” “Anyone that does this or that is broke”. People with wisdom shouldn't make such comments. No matter how small, it is something. If you feel you are too big for the money, why not face front and let people that need the gift contest. Don't forget it's logical to keep quiet when you have nothing good to say. I know some Direct Sales Agents that earn as low as 25K after working tirelessly for a month. So, kindly think before you talk.

Some people complained about sending picture of Certificate, NYSC cert or I.d card. How is that a problem? How will it affect the original copy in your file? Job seekers will tell you how many times they've scanned and sent their credentials to email addresses they are not even sure exist. So, why the noise?

To the organizer, many have complained about you being an ethnic bigot. I don't know how true this is but I'm sure they can't be telling lies. I suggest you change your ways. What will you gain from discrimination? And I'm sure you will yell “racism” at the slightest attack on you by a westerner. Kindly change your ways, we have too much of disharmony in this country already. Don't add to it.

I'm elated with the developments as I've seen some adjustments in the terms and conditions. Nevertheless, I see no reason why the unit of the prize should be in dollar. After all, you said it's for Nigerians living in Nigeria.

Shalom

7 Likes

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by cococandy(f): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
HerexG:
Finally something to clamor about on nairaland well done Babyosisi and all the sponsors, i will donate 1000 recharge card to increase the prize of the 4th position . Let the best man win, Game on !
busybody2 take note

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
keppyy, what was your question?

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
CFCfan...please, I need a response..
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
phoinix:

Ejiot

Looks like the description fit
Cool
Now run along to the romance section

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Erection(m): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
No one knows who Babymama1 is, No one has seen her picture, No one knows where she lives in the U.S . Send your personal info @ your own risk. #Peace.

3 Likes

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Babymama1:

Looks like the description fit
Cool
Now run along to the romance section

ooh, yes fatty.

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by faradexs09(m): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mmm so loving this grin
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
keppyy:
MissMelya,

Is there any consideration for people that deactivated at a certain period and people that were affected by the nairaland tsunami
We, the judges, will deliberate on that.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Erection:
No one knows who Babymama1 is, No one has seen her picture, No one knows where she lives in the U.S . Send your personal info @ your own risk. #Peace.

Says a poster who registered a few days ago
Bwahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
CFCfan:

We, the judges, will deliberate on that.

It will get complicated
If one deactivated or was deactivated
Tough luck
You have no way of knowing that
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by sonnie10: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
phoinix:

ooh, yes fatty.
What do you want?
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
faradexs09:
Mmm so loving this grin

You could just be the winner
Send in your application
Judges are standing by
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
sonnie10:

What do you want?

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
sonnie10:

What do you want?

1. A certificate to apply grin
Drop outs not included

2. A hot slap

3. A deliverance from shemalism

Maybe we should start another contest to find the answer grin

3 Likes

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by sonnie10: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
Erection:

Babymama1 is a "brand name" on Nairaland, whether you like it or not. So, the name does not need any introduction, period. Just like someone telling me that I need verification before placing order for a car from Fhemmy or awarding building contract to Spider

6 Likes

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
sonnie10:

Babymama1 is a "brand name" on Nairaland, whether you like it or not. So, the name does not need any introduction, period. Just like someone telling me that I need verification before placing order for a car from Fhemmy or awarding building contract to Spider

My people say that a good market sells itself
You don't even need to place it on the table sef
Na so customers go dey come ,dey place orders

You have spoken well

2 Likes

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
Has anyone been able to upload their application yet?
If you have problems doing so please make it known
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
HerexG:

Good move
Thanks,somebody will love it.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
sonnie10:

Is there no difference between buying a car and having your identity stolen by a would be potential yahoo woman?
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
gratieao:

So you are stingy like this? Where can I make my own donation...
Cc. Busybody
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by sonnie10: 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
phoinix:

Is there no difference between buying a car and having your identity stolen by a would be potential yahoo woman?

The president had his birth certificate posted for everyone to see and here you are talking about identity protection.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
berem:

Cc. Busybody

Lady B you've been awfully quiet
Quest-ce que c'est?
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
[size=18pt]Please let me plead with posters to kindly ignore any eediots from now on
You will watch them quietly slither away like a serpent for lack of attention
I promise
It works [/size]

Serious people are sending in applications
You will soon start reading the stories

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Babymama1:

Lady B you've been awfully quiet
Quest-ce que c'est?
nne my two phones were down. Oku adighi I charge phone. Am back now fully.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by undead: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
Babymama1:
[size=18pt]Please let me plead with posters to kindly ignore any eediots from now on
You will watch them quietly slither away like a serpent for lack of attention
I promise
It works [/size]

Serious people are sending in applications
You will soon start reading the stories

Fat bottom, you think coercing with them mods to ban me is d way to go.

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
berem:
nne my two phones were down. Oku adighi I charge phone. Am back now fully.

Chai
Thank God you are back in business
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by willibounce1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Olutola88:
I've been following this Baby something thread since the first day, I didn't want to comment initially but I just have to.

What the organizer is trying to do is a very good thing and I feel she should be supported and also corrected if need be. A pleasant initiative I must say. More power to your elbow.

I see no reason why people should come here and rant “onto how much” “Anyone that does this or that is broke”. People with wisdom shouldn't make such comments. No matter how small, it is something. If you feel you are too big for the money, why not face front and let people that need the gift contest. Don't forget it's logical to keep quiet when you have nothing good to say. I know some Direct Sales Agents that earn as low as 25K after working tirelessly for a month. So, kindly think before you talk.

Some people complained about sending picture of Certificate, NYSC cert or I.d card. How is that a problem? How will it affect the original copy in your file? Job seekers will tell you how many times they've scanned and sent their credentials to email addresses they are not even sure exist. So, why the noise?

To the organizer, many have complained about you being an ethnic bigot. I don't know how true this is but I'm sure they can't be telling lies. I suggest you change your ways. What will you gain from discrimination? And I'm sure you will yell “racism” at the slightest attack on you by a westerner. Kindly change your ways, we have too much of disharmony in this country already. Don't add to it.

I'm elated with the developments as I've seen some adjustments in the terms and conditions. Nevertheless, I see no reason why the unit of the prize should be in dollar. After all, you said it's for Nigerians living in Nigeria.

Shalom

Don't be deceived niqqar. Nothing reasonable can come out from that popular tribal bigot. I'm sure they have plans to use people's certificate to mock them later on on this thread. E be like say U just enter NL. Ppl wey know them know say them bi amosu!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

10 Silly Habits Of Most Nigerians When They Become Graduates / Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) / LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.