Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) (15402 Views)

UNESCO International Essay Contest 2015 / babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest / Educational Debate Phase One: Essay Submission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 15, 2014
Dagah2:

I did.....couldn't post it there.
FATE

You did not.
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 15, 2014
babyosisi:

Send it by email to Missmeiya with the other attachments
It was clearly stated that entries posted in this thread would not be judged. It was also stated that any problems and questions should be directed to the judges. Please Dagah2, do not PM your entry, as it would be incredibly unfair to the other entrants.

1 Like

Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Dagah2: 7:22am On Dec 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

It was clearly stated that entries posted in this thread would not be judged. It was also stated that any problems and questions should be directed to the judges. Please Dagah2, do not PM your entry, as it would be incredibly unfair to the other entrants.
ok...thanks

1 Like

Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Dagah2: 7:25am On Dec 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

You did not.
I will tell you my story....bt I did
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by DutchesSsS(f): 7:44am On Dec 15, 2014
Dagah2, I feel your plight but everybody that had issues uploading their essay informed MissMelya and she directed us accordingly...I just believe MissMelya is trying to be fair..Sorry dear but your essay is good.

2 Likes

Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Dagah2: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2014
For 2 days I tried to do the right thing with no success.I had to upgrade my posts to the minimum post requirement.This gulped my ba3 that I was left with 7percent so I had to upload it here the wat I did.We used to hv standby power here in the hostel bt dat yxtaday was no.I had to take the risk...though I have lost out am happy my work has bn aknowledged....this is wat I enjoy doing,I WANT TO BE A WRITER....A PROLIFIC ONE

3 Likes

Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Dagah2: 8:13am On Dec 15, 2014
Borrowed a friend's phone and the keypad is hell....will tell you what actually transpired.It was not about heeding instruction......it was FATE
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Rich4god(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2014
does it mean dat any essay that didnt mk it to dis thread have been disqualified.
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by DutchesSsS(f): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2014
Dagah2:

For 2 days I tried to do the right thing with no success.I had to upgrade my posts to the minimum post requirement.This gulped my ba3 that I was left with 7percent so I had to upload it here the wat I did.We used to hv standby power here in the hostel bt dat yxtaday was no.I had to take the risk...though I have lost out am happy my work has bn aknowledged....this is wat I enjoy doing,I WANT TO BE A WRITER....A PROLIFIC ONE

I know it feels but you have to understand the Judges position..if they accept yours there is every possibility some may also have their different reasons.

1 Like

Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Dagah2: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2014
DutchesSsS:

I know it feels but you have to understand the Judges position..if they accept yours there is every possibility some may also have their different reasons.
Yea.....I do understand.I'm not begging for preferential treatment.I wanted to explain my reasons for posting it here:a sort of reply to pals that thought I deliberately failed to heed the instructions.
Remember I hurriedly dropped the essay,I didn't attach pleadings to it.
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Jchi9876: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2014
Its Dec 15 . . .
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by sunnshyn(f): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Jchi9876:
Its Dec 15 . . .

We have calenders Nwoke...lol

Results will be released 19th or thereabout if I'm not mistaken...

Itching to see who wins this!!

Congrats in advance to all contestants...

5 Likes

Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Etruth: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

Send your email address to missmeiya@mailinator.com

I will get it from there and email you from my personal email address.
Pls check the bolded email address. Thanks
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Etruth:
Pls check the bolded email address. Thanks

That's not a real email address. I replied to your PM, but there's no need to resend your essay. Your formatting and spacing is intact.
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by sammyscholar(m): 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
It is so painful I missed this comppetition. I must commend the organisers for the initiative.. Also, I must commend those of you that wrote on unpopular, unnoticed, but yet, a very critical areas for improvement in our nation. I love the fact that you guys digged deep and come up with your unconvetional topics. Kudos!

4 Likes

Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 16, 2014
Agricultural Problem in Nigeria
Author: ███████
Area: Agriculture

TOPIC: Agricultural Problem in Nigeria

Agriculture is the art and science of growing plants and the raising of animals for food, other human needs and economic gain. Agriculture in Nigeria is a major branch of the economy in Nigeria providing employment for over 70 percent of the population.

Lack of Investment: The government budget for agriculture is not enough to provide for the sector. International aid groups have supplemented the funding of the government, but most of the funds don’t reach the local farmer due to the issue of corruption and stealing by the various government authorities. The foreign exchange rate of Nigeria is declining such that we cannot supplement local food production with imports and has caused acute food scarcity which is currently felt more in spiralling food prices than in non-availability of food.

Soil Infertility: The productivity of agriculture in Nigeria has not grown but has declined in some sectors. Most of the farmable land in Nigeria contains soil that is low to medium in productivity. Most of the soil lose their fertility due to oil spillage and other industrial hazardous acts.

In my view, agriculture in Nigeria can be improved. Finance is the back bone of every worthy venture which agriculture is one of them. Adequate financing of agriculture in Nigeria will surely boost agriculture in Nigeria. One way that the government can do this is to imbibe the culture of good financial management and strategic asset allocation technique into governance. This will ensure that funds are properly allocated and monitored for efficient utilisation when allocated.

Corruption in the federal ministry of agriculture has been one of the major causes of the appalling state of agriculture in Nigeria. Until corruption is put under check, agriculture and other sectors of the Nigerian economy will not be healed of this ‘life threatening issue'.

Contrary to what people say and think, the government should put a ban on imported goods to enable local farmers sell their food crop at low cost and reduce the high prices of food in the country Nigeria.
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 16, 2014
PETROLEUM: AN ECONOMIC GROWTH INHIBITOR
Area: Economics

PETROLEUM: AN ECONOMIC GROWTH INHIBITOR

One thing every nation is endowed with, is RESOURCES. A resource is a source or supply from which benefit is produced. Nigeria as one of
these many nations, is richly blessed with diverse Natural resources some of which includes; Petroleum, coal, tin, silver, etc. But has
failed to exploit them all. Statistically, the level of exploitation of these minerals is very low in relation to the extent of deposit
found in the country. She has, despite her numerous Natural inheritance, continued to derive her National income from a sole
source; PETROLEUM.

Ignoring the usefulness of several other natural gifts, has led Nigeria to several loopholes which we hardly recognise. The Agrarian
crisis, large increase in food price inflation, virtual decrease in agricultural production and a rapid increase in food imports, massive
external debts, which occurred between 1980-1990 paved way for the introduction of Petroleum as a part of Nigeria's export product so as
to curb the downing status of her economy. With time, the product itself, became monopolised and led to series of problems which
affected it's national income. These problems could be grouped into Economic Undergrowth and Environmental Degradation and Rural
Underdevelopment.

ECONOMIC DEGRADATION:

Economically, the monopolisation of petroleum which roughly constitutes about 80-90% of our Income, has changed the context of our
national profits. This so-called Monopolisation,  has led to the neglection of other sectors of our economy. The economic value of
Nigeria would have, seemingly experienced a strong increase. However, competition for the profits that oil produces has
created a great level of terror and conflict for those living in the regions of production. Additionally, because Nigerian government officials have remained majority shareholders in the profits created by the production of Nigerian oil, this led the government to capture nearly all oil production, and citizens are not seeing socioeconomic benefits, and insist that oil companies should compensate people. Due to a high productive cost, the Nigerian government has spent a lot of funds to ensure that petroleum exploration is made possible. Considering the amount involved, a huge part of our budget which is suppose to be for the development of other sectors of our nation, is being spent only for it's exploration and at the end, the profits gained are squandered by it's shareholders. This act has led the Economic setting of Nigeria into a non-profitable state.

ENVIRONMENTAL DEGRADATION & RURAL UNDERDEVELOPMENT:

The most obvious factor in Nigeria’s deteriorating economic position is pollution arising from careless and unmonitored oil production. A further look at the exploration of Petroleum entails that human lives as well as livestock and crop production has greatly been affected negatively. The byproduct of gasoline flaring continues to destroy this ecosystem of adjoining areas, and also pipelines which have been made by way of crossing many farmlands possess ruptures, causing injury to vast regions of garden land.. Through oil spillage, large expanse of land which could be used for the development of Agriculture, gets destroyed, hence, leading to much spending by the government for cleaning purposes. Lives are sometimes lost in the process. All these are the results of Oil exploration and lack of drilling rules which should serve as a guide to Oil companies.

POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS:

In as much as some of these problems are inevitable, there are feasible measures which, if strictly adhered to, the listed above defaults in our economic status could be reduced to the bearest minimum. Some of the suggested solutions include;

—  Investment into all sectors of the economy ranging from Agriculture to Tourism. This will help cushion the effect of economic growth reduction when a certain sector comes out short in terms of profit contribution.

—  Provision of proper laws regarding the drilling of petroleum resources.

—  Minimisation of imports and increament of exports.

—   Providing training programmes for young innovators in all the various sectors of the economy.

—   Production of job opportunities in each section of the nation.

—  Equity in funding of the various sectors.

In conclusion, every citizen of Our nation must join hands together to fight this issue of monopoly of petroleum as a resource by participating in economic activities concerning our nation Nigeria.
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 16, 2014
Gas flaring in Nigeria: A key to improving the power sector.
Area: Energy

Gas flaring in Nigeria: A key to improving the power sector.

Gas flaring have been condemned severally in different countries of the world, Nigeria inclusive and in recent time, the Nigerian government have stipulated that ""natural gas shall not be flared or vented after 31st December, 2012, in any oil and gas production operation, block or field, onshore or offshore, or gas facility, except under exceptional and temporary circumstances""{extract from Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB)}, this draft is yet to be passed into law as legislative backing and governmental bureaucracy still remains a stumbling block.

It have been estimated that the Nigerian oil and gas industry is among the top gas flaring industry in the world, second to its Russian counter-part with Iran, Iraq and USA making up the top 5 list.(wikipedia)

The effect of this flaring is not just on the economy, but also on the environment as toxic gases are being released into the atmosphere during the process of gas flaring and this contribute greatly to climate change/global warming.

Gas flaring is the burning of natural gas that is associated with crude oil when it is pumped up from the ground. In petroleum-producing areas where insufficient investment was made in infrastructure to utilize natural gas, flaring is employed to dispose of this associated gas. Also chemical factories, oil refineries, oil wells, rigs and landfills, gaseous waste products and sometimes even non-waste gases produced are routed to an elevated vertical chimney called a gas flare/stack and burnt off at its tip, this is called gas flaring. Waste gases are subjected to such a process either because the gases are waste or it is difficult to store and transport them. Non-waste gases are burnt off to protect the processing equipment when unexpected high pressure develops within them. Gas flaring in oil rigs and wells contribute significantly to greenhouse gases in our atmosphere.

Nigeria flares about 17.2 billion m3 of natural gas per year(wikipedia).

This high level of gas flaring is equal to the quantity of gas needed to power a greater part of West Africa for a quarter of the year using gas-fired power plant. This quantity can also serve the cooking needs of 320 million people not served by modern fuels. This natural resource that is been wasted on daily basis holds the key to improving the power sector in Nigeria and also improve the economy at large.

With the poor state of electricity supply in the country, due to insufficient power generation. The Nigerian government and the private sector can make use of this available resource/opportunity to build gas-fired power plant in different location where the flaring is at its peak. Pipelines can be used to channel gases from other flaring points to the nearest power plant or the gas from distant flaring points can be purified and sold to the public for domestic use thereby making cooking gas readily available to the general public.

The construction of a single turbine gas-fired plant with a capacity of 600MW can be completed in as little as 18 months. This capacity is more than what some power plant generate in Nigeria, example is the Okpai power plant and Omoku power plant that generate about 480MW and 150MW respectively. An average sized power plant can accommodate 3-6 turbines giving a total capacity of about 1800 - 3600MW which is more than half of the pick load demand as at 2011{NIPP}.

The turbine will be fueled with the natural gas which comes directly from the source where they were formally flared. As a result, the gas will be utilized to generate electricity that will help boost the power generation of the country.

This proposal, if put in place, will not only help improve the electricity generation of our country, but will also bring an end to/reduce to bear-est minimum the impact of gas flaring on our environment. Also, its a step forward towards putting an end to gas flaring which in recent time have been on the main agenda of world leaders.
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 16, 2014
A WAR TO WIN
Area: Social Welfare

A WAR TO WIN

On my way home waiting patiently for the next bus, I looked across the road and I saw a young boy with heavy basin on his head. He was about nine years old and was manoeuvring his way among the vehicles just to satisfy his eager customers and to also ensure he makes enough sales for the day, his name was BOY.

This is my third day of meeting Boy by that bus-stop and on the previous days I had to buy his goods (sachets of water) out to ensure he goes home safe and early. Yes, that was a solution but it was obvious it was not effective.

Boy is a child that lives and thrives on the streets, he is a product of illiteracy, poverty and poor family planning. Despite all, He is hardworking (he has a daily target of twenty bags of sachet water), he has the speed and stamina of an athlete and he is full of wisdom. He always wanted to be in school but was deprived of it due to lack of funds and so he was made a slave at the age of nine.

In 2013, Nigeria fought very hard against child slavery/labour but despite all efforts they still exist. They are on the streets satisfying our appetite (street hawking), they are in our homes keeping it clean (house helps), they are everywhere and all we do is ignore them or pretend they don't exist. It's time to put an end to child slavery/labour in Nigeria.

A house built on a solid foundation stands the test of time and these children make up the foundation of our great country Nigeria. Nairaland is made up of about one million registered members and a large amount guests viewing. If we all take one child each off the streets and back to school irrespective of their tribe and religious affiliation, we'll be creating a better Nigeria.

By the year 2015, Boy will be a student of County grammar school Ikwerre/Etche, Rivers State. It takes about 55,000 naira per annum to keep him off the streets and give him the education he deserves, he is sponsored by a National Youth Corps Member. It takes about 55,000 naira per annum to train a child in a government owned boarding school in Rivers state, it might be cheaper in other states.

Why don't we all think of that child that sells groundnut, sachet water, call card etc to us on the street or the child that takes care of our baby while we work or go to school.

There is a war to be fought and it is a war we must win.

1 Like

Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 16, 2014
Nigeria Leadership:Geting it right
Area: Politics; Activism

Nigeria Leadership:Geting it right

I remember my childhood with nostalgia.I recall the glee and anticipation with which I approached Christmas.It was always another time to see my aged grandparents,receive lots of gifts from my Aunties and Uncles,spend the whole day playing football with my cousins,visiting neighbours and watching the village masquerade.There was peace,there was calm,there was beauty.There seemed to be so much goodwill amongst kinsmen and the camaraderie then,was palpable.In my innocency and carefree nature,I lived in a perfect,completely oblivious of the myriads of problems bedeviling the world,nay,my country Nigeria.Fast forward twenty years later.That child-like trust,security and sense of belonging has been eroded completely and replaced with anxiety to the point of despondency, strivings on a daily basis and on-your-own mentality.So what went wrong?

In the course of growing up,I have been exposed to the gross injustice,unnecessary harshness and oppression that has become common place in the life of an average Nigerian,meted out calculatedly with alarming regularity and in sizeable proportions by the ruling class.Having studied my country,Nigeria's history since independence and he seemingly unending catalogue of incidents that has held her bound and made her growth stunted,I have come to the conclusion that the bane of Nigeria's problem is her misfortune of having egocentric,brutish,indisciplined,irresolute,corrupt and giddy set of leaders in politics,religious bodies,public and private organisations for a greater part of her post-colonial existence.If we must make progress as a country,we must change our system of doing things.It is tantamount to madness,doing the same things the same way repeatedly and expecting a different result.I am going to address this change in the context of the individual,the family and the community at large.

In my country today,many youths live in ignorance.As students,they limit themselves to just their course of study and the the moment they graduate from school, reading any academic write up becomes a herculean task.Those who manage to do any kind of study at all,do so only as a preparatory step to attending job interviews.The moment a good job comes calling,studying becomes a most undesirable and and unthinkable adventure.Its bewildering and outrightly condemnable that majority of our youths can mention the names of all Chelsea,Arsenal,Manchester United and Real Madrid football players without breaking sweat,but will immediately change the topic when asked to name the Nigerian Deputy Senate President or the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria. We all must become hungry for knowledge and show more interest in how we are governed.We must hold our leaders accountable and always make our choices objectively and devoid of parochial bias. We should add value to ourselves and inculcate some level of moral standards and spiritual principles into our daily living.We should painstakingly build enviable reputations and guard it jealously.The results of our actions in the long term and its far-reaching effects should be our driving force,rather than our immediate gratification.We should seek to be leaders by being role models within our various spheres of influence.We should stand for the good and uneqivocally condemn te evil.Let us be leaders in our thoughts,words and lifestyles. The importance of strong and visionary leadership in a family cannot be over-emphasized.The holy book says 'strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter'.A lot of the ills plaguing this nation today is mostly as a result of disfunctional leadership.Without purposeful leadership, chances of accomplishing remarkable achievements are greatly diminished. A person's family usually provides the person's first contact with the real world.This contributes a lot to the person's perception, attributes and personality.Teaching children, especially at infancy the values of hardwork,integrity accountabilty and chastity would lay a very solid fondation for monumental success in the future.Unfortunately,many parents have failed in the basic responsiblity of educating their wards on these things.Little wonder,teen pregnancies are on the rise,street urchins abound in all public places and thuggery has become a lucrative vocation.For change to occur,parents must come alive to their responsibilities as providers for their families, educators to their to their wards and role models to the society at large.Parents should also have long-term plans for their families,set high standards for their chidlren's while putting the necessary support structures in place.When we have strong families,ultimately the nation will be better for it.

Leaders in our present day society are seen as demi-gods by their followers.This is an anomaly.True leadership is built on the platform of servitude.We, as a people, must critically examine the antecedents of those who offer themselves for public office before vesting political power on them.Only aspirants who have performed creditably in previous endeavours are the ones qualified to be trusted with the responsibilities of a higher assignment.These aspirants must be selfless,purposeful,passionate and visionary with detailed blue-print of the impact they want to make. We all must focus on the responsibilities that comes with an office,rather than the perks attached to the position.We must see and use political power as a tool for the betterment of our people and the advancement of our collective goal.We must stick strickly to the bidding of our constitution in the discharge of our duties and place the rule of law above any,individual,group or tribal interests.We must encourage meritocracy and productivity while shunning profligacy and acute consumerism.We must remove the toga of ethnicity and see ourselves first as Nigerians and also think Nigeria.Tribalism,nepotism and religious divisiveness is an ill-wind that blows no one any good.United we stand,divided we fall.

Finally,the remunerations of politicians is simply outrageous and callous.I propose that the pay packet and allowances accruable to the highest political (the President) should be re-structured and placed at a par with what a secondary school principal earns.When these offices are made less lucrative,we would have saner,honest and patriotic men piloting the affairs of this nation to greatness.I believe Nigeria will be great again;a truly homogenous nation where evil is frowned upon and good is celebrated and rewarded,where every Nigerian will feel the true worth of Nigeria.Yes,I believe Nigeria will arise out of all her challenges as we get it right in leadership decisions.Though,it tarries,I will keep on believing because the vision is for an appointed time. God bless Nigeria, our motherland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Why is this thread dry like this?

No comment.

No posting of entries or other essays doesn't worth to be pasted.

And I learnt winners 'll be contacted 2mao.

Hmmmmn!
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by smithsammy(m): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2014
Tomorrow is the D-day.
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Akposy(m): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2014
Neyoor:
Why is this thread dry like this?

No comment.

No posting of entries or other essays doesn't worth to be pasted.

And I learnt winners 'll be contacted 2mao.

Hmmmmn!
did dey nt post ur own
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2014
Countdown to the D-day. . . . .
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by smithsammy(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2014
Martins301:
Countdown to the D-day. . . . .
I can see you peeping. I know a prize awaits your essay.
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2014
Akposy:

did dey nt post ur own

They did but they haven't posted some entries.
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by smithsammy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
Neyoor:

They did but they haven't posted some entries.
funny you! How did you know? Are among the organizers?
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Anyi3(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
smithsammy:

Mine is pending
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
smithsammy:

No but some people are already lamenting on the other thread, that they haven't seen their entry here
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by smithsammy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Neyoor:

No but some people are already lamenting on the other thread, that they haven't seen their entry here
ok!
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
smithsammy:
I can see you peeping. I know a prize awaits your essay.

I sincerely hope your prediction turns out true.
Re: Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Anyi3:

Mine is pending

Either you submitted late or you dub the work and their plag. checker flagged it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FG Appoints Jega, Peter Okebukola To Review Nigeria’s University System​ / Vacation To Chicago During Strike Is For Collaboration Discussions - UNICAL VC / Imo State Begins Construction Of Marine University…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.