Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Graphic Design Job Opening - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphic Design Job Opening (1172 Views)

URGENT Logo Design JOB / 3D Design Job Needed Urgently / I Need Graphic Design Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Design Job Opening by NSME: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Theres's a job opening for graphic designers at shapeyou.com.ng. See details below or visit their website.

GRAPHICS DESIGNER

Primary Responsibilities.
Design or create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as packaging, displays, or logos. May use a variety of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, all company collaterals.
Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with business head or supervisors and making necessary changes.
Use computer software to generate new images.
Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
Provide support to the creative and marketing unit.
- See more at: http://mydesignsfouryou..com/#sthash.Qex39vz2.dpuf
Re: Graphic Design Job Opening by chuka5000(m): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pls gimme info about the job. Salary, location
Chuka5000@yahoo.com
Re: Graphic Design Job Opening by yungnate: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2014
Please give me info about the job,salary and location
My email is Yungnath@gmail.com
Re: Graphic Design Job Opening by aboveall1000: 10:28am On Dec 11, 2014
I think one of the things you can do is to give the graphic job online. people submit a low quality version of finished work and if u like it, you request for the quality one after paying your online graphic designer. I noticed that most graphic designer prefer to do jobs as self employed individual rather than earn salary and it could also be an avenue to help freelancing online for Nigerians. consider it. If you have any graphic job on corel draw. I can help you online if you are interested. send details to my mail. aboveall1000@gmail.com
Re: Graphic Design Job Opening by Muyadek(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
I am interested, kindly e-mail Muyadek@gmail.com for the details .The state, township,and the salary scale. if CV is needed for their perusal let me know

(1) (Reply)

Paint With Ayeola Ayodeji Portrait Painting Of Mr And Mrs Obembe / Graphic Designs Tutorials, All For Beginners / Which Software Do You Use In Editing Your Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.